Open Server Underground Lounge FTB | Monster 1.0.9 | PvE | Plugins | New World | Active Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
Working on further optimizing the server to ensure a consistent lag-free experience. Always welcoming new players. :)

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
So busy. Still trying to figure out how to get things like spawn setup for you guys. Still accepting new players of course. :)

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
Hey GB :p thought i would let you know on versions it still says unleashed :p

Thanks. Can't believe I missed that. :)

Onto news: FTB Monster 1.0.3 has released and comes with many changes. FTB Developers have recommended a world reset, and looking at the mod removals/additions make it apparent why. The main world will now be reset. We apologize for any inconvenience.

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
Over 15 players online today. Thanks for all the support and activity guys. Lots of improvements in store. :)

iambbsun

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : iambbsun
Why i want to join : I want to find a server that can play freely
Experience with FTB : I have 1 year experience with ftb and I come from Hong Kong

apemanzilla

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : iambbsun
Why i want to join : I want to find a server that can play freely
Experience with FTB : I have 1 year experience with ftb and I come from Hong Kong
Server isnt whitelisted, and hasnt been for a looooong time.

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
Large updates have been made. OP post updated, we will be moving from this thread to the new one under Monster servers; pending approval.

tarzan1376

Jul 7, 2013
IGN: Tarzan1376
Why I want to Join: I'm looking for a cool server where I can meet people online and I picked this server cause KeepInventory is on like dude I hate losing stuff to stupid afk stuff like a creeper or a mob so this would be so cool
Experience with FTB: I've played since the beginning of mindcrack and I've played since then, I'm a tech person not much magic so I wish to meet someone on here that does magic

I've sent in a app back a long time ago like 6 months ago when the server was full with 28/28