Open Server Underground Lounge FTB | Monster 1.0.9 | PvE | Plugins | New World | Active Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to give all you guys an update. Our current provider (RamNode) has suspended us for the time being due to utilizing too much CPU on our VPS.
We will be working on moving to a dedicated host to better serve our players. Nothing will be lost for our players. The world, inventories; all your progress
on the server will remain.

We'll post back as soon as we are up again. I greatly appreciate all you guys holding off and remaining with Underground Lounge FTB.
Be sure to visit the forums for more updates: https://uglounge.com/index.php

Reactions: idriveby

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
Our new server is up and we are beginning to further test our new resources. Player builds and all were safe and little-to-no player data was lost. Testing the server currently with 24 slots, and will scale upwards from there depending on our resources. Thanks again to all our great players who awaited us to come back online.

Whitelist requests are now being accepted again. :)

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
For those wondering; here is the details on our dedicated server:

Supplier: OVH
CPU: Intel E3-1245v2
RAM: 32GB
Storage: 2x 120GB SSD's

Whitelist requests are still being taken. :cool:

daverboon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: daverboon
Why I would like to join: Been playing on ultimate for the longest time and want to move on to a server running unleashed.
My experience: see above ^ and before ftb launched I played with mods such as ic2 and buildcraft etc.. the usuals.
Have I ever been banned: no
Do I understand the rules: absolutely

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: daverboon
Why I would like to join: Been playing on ultimate for the longest time and want to move on to a server running unleashed.
My experience: see above ^ and before ftb launched I played with mods such as ic2 and buildcraft etc.. the usuals.
Have I ever been banned: no
Do I understand the rules: absolutely

Whitelisted. Hope to see you online. :)

thomboy90

Jul 29, 2019
ign: thomboy90
why i want to join: i get lonely in solo worlds, and to do a YT letsplay
exxperience: allot since beta 1.4 because i got bored of vanilla

p.s. sorry for speling mistakes iam dislextict and english isn't my native langauge

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
ign: thomboy90
why i want to join: i get lonely in solo worlds, and to do a YT letsplay
exxperience: allot since beta 1.4 because i got bored of vanilla

p.s. sorry for speling mistakes iam dislextict and english isn't my native langauge

No worries. We have a good number of European players; so English is often a second language for players.
Welcome to the server. :)

Aldante

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Aldante
Why I'm supplying an application even though one was not required: Because.
Experience in Feed The Beast: 21,504,312xp
Personality: Yes.
Sex: Buy me dinner first.

Nesico

Jul 29, 2019
My ingame name is Baradin. I'm 21 and have moderate experience with ftb. I am mostly just looking for a server with a decent player base.

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
We don't require donations to use modpack items such as chunkloaders or similar. Players shouldn't be limited by how much money they have.
Still accepting new players. Feel free to post a whitelist request; requests fulfilled faster than nearly all other whitelist servers around. :D

sonicfan315

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sonicfan315
Why I want to Join: I've been looking for a good server to play on. SSP is fun, but I've had the most fun on multiplayer servers.
Experience with FTB: I'm familiar with FTB and all of the mods used in it

Magickftw

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Magickftw
Experience with Mods: Experienced with most except for a select few, such as Forestry.
I also appreciate the fact that all mods are enabled.

Grydian2

Jul 29, 2019
GB
meettomy.site
IGN : Grydian2
Why i want to join : I am looking for a server where I can work with people. I am very skilled at automation and resource collection and sorting (AE does make it easy now lol)
Experience with FTB I have been using FTB as my base for my custom mod pack for a while now. I even campaigned for MFR and plugins for forestry to be added into FTB :D

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Grydian2
Why i want to join : I am looking for a server where I can work with people. I am very skilled at automation and resource collection and sorting (AE does make it easy now lol)
Experience with FTB I have been using FTB as my base for my custom mod pack for a while now. I even campaigned for MFR and plugins for forestry to be added into FTB :D

MFR is a well welcomed addition for most people. Welcome to the server. :)