Open Server Underground Lounge FTB | Monster 1.0.9 | PvE | Plugins | New World | Active Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Hoppaw

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: Hoppaw
Other: I have a lot of experience with FTB, as I have been playing it since it came out in December, even before that I have been playing with Tech mods like IC2, forestry, BC, and etc. Lately, I haven't been playing FTB at all and I want to get back into it and play on an active server.

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: Hoppaw
Other: I have a lot of experience with FTB, as I have been playing it since it came out in December, even before that I have been playing with Tech mods like IC2, forestry, BC, and etc. Lately, I haven't been playing FTB at all and I want to get back into it and play on an active server.

Whitelisted. Hope to see you online tonight.

IGN: HeroUltraOmega

Whitelisted. Nice avatar. ;)

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
Small bug with Wireless transmitters that causes player crashes (not server); just something to keep in mind.

Still accepting applications. :)

Mino1231

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mino1231
Why i want to join: I am hoping this will be a fun and active community. I would like to join because i have been searching for servers with all the mods enabled and doesnt have pvp. :)

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mino1231
Why i want to join: I am hoping this will be a fun and active community. I would like to join because i have been searching for servers with all the mods enabled and doesnt have pvp. :)

Added. Keep in mind that right now the server is pretty full, but we are working on expanding to allow for more slots.
During later hours getting a slot should be much easier.

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
And the night hours have begun. Few slots opened up; and applications are still open if you guys are interested.
We are looking into moving to an entirely dedicated host (all server data will remain the same; world, ect) to further increase
server slots as well as to continue providing the best FTB Unleashed experience around.

Theonlyperson

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Theonlyperson
I am looking for a decent FTB server, and i really like the Vanilla server,
Experience with FTB: been playing before it had multiple packs.

P.S Sorry for not being on much in Vanilla.

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
Will be working on adding a /warp point that players may use instead of walking from spawn. The warp point would enable new players to find unused land quicker and easier than the standard spawn setup.
Still accepting applications.

:cool:

Stiwoz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Stiwoz
Hello :)
My name is Stefano, I'm 18 and I'm from Italy (UTC+1.00).
I have been playing on a server with a private pack, all set on hard mode (mobs, GregTech, wich I love, MPS, TE and Forestry, etc.), but I just started making YouTube videos and I wanted to play on a server where I can craft a make things without having to waste ages to gather all the stuff i need :)
I have been playing minecraft since Beta 1.6ish and FTB since last November in SSP with the Mindcrack pack, then i have changed to SMP, then to Ultimate, then to that private pack, and now i'm here :)
My favourite mod between all the FTB mods is GregTech: it adds that "something" that makes everything more challenging and makes you feel proud when you achieve something.
In this pack I personally like a lot WRCBE (because is one of the absolutely most usefull mods ever) and BoP because, well, which biome should I start with? :p
Thanks for reading and i hope this post wasn't too long.
- Stiwoz

surferconor425

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: surferconor425
Why i want to join: I would like to find a server that is more relaxed than the others and is on 24/7 (around abouts).
Experience with FTB: Played FTB since it the first FTB map came out, and have progressed to play the mod packs.
Time zone: GMT (UK/London Time)

P.S I know people my age have made themselves a reputation of being an arse but I hope that does not reflect badly on me as an individual.

BadgerChief

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: BadgerChief
Why I Want To Join: I am looking for a white listed server to play with my friend on, white listed servers have more control of griefers and raiders then regular servers.
I also find it more fun to interact with other players and see what they have built and learn from other people to expand my current knowledge of Feed The Beast.
Experience: I have Knowledge of Feed The Beast which is enough to get me by, but would enjoy learning more.

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: BadgerChief
Why I Want To Join: I am looking for a white listed server to play with my friend on, white listed servers have more control of griefers and raiders then regular servers.
I also find it more fun to interact with other players and see what they have built and learn from other people to expand my current knowledge of Feed The Beast.
Experience: I have Knowledge of Feed The Beast which is enough to get me by, but would enjoy learning more.

Whitelisted. Look forward to seeing you online.