Open Server Underground Lounge FTB | Monster 1.0.9 | PvE | Plugins | New World | Active Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Vaurature

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: Vaurature
Other Info: Been looking to get back into Ftb, and would really like to be able to do so on a server that has fairly active players.

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: Vaurature
Other Info: Been looking to get back into Ftb, and would really like to be able to do so on a server that has fairly active players.

We are quite active. Server is full right now, but I'm sure that some slots will open soon. If you play at late hours (I think 12AM EST); a slot is pretty much guaranteed. :)

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
Also; the only banned items are Nukes and Age Creation items. Chunkloaders are available to all players, not just Donors like some servers.

SavenElavin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : SavenElavin
Why i want to join : trying to find a white listed FTB unleashed server that is pretty new and relaxed , been on another unleashed server but it has alot of downtime so im trying to find one that is up quite a lot. My friend is also on the server :)
Experience with FTB : I have played hours, watched loads of videos and also made lots of my own.

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : SavenElavin
Why i want to join : trying to find a white listed FTB unleashed server that is pretty new and relaxed , been on another unleashed server but it has alot of downtime so im trying to find one that is up quite a lot. My friend is also on the server :)
Experience with FTB : I have played hours, watched loads of videos and also made lots of my own.

Welcome to the server. Mind if I ask who your friend is? :)

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
I will be promoting some players to a Moderator position tonight. etb845 (a Moderator prior to restructuring) will resume a staff position.
We will also work on having more players to handle adding players to the whitelist to ensure that on average, there is a 10 minute turn around
on whitelist requests.

Still accepting applications. :)

HyraxAttax

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: HyraxAttax
Don't really know what to say, though. I like FtB, building things, and a bit of community keeps things interesting.

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks etb845.

Feel free to join guys. I am confident that we offer one of the best FTB Unleashed Server experiences around. :)

Johnnyseven

Jul 29, 2019
Hio, In game name is Johnnyseven.

Just looking for a friendly server without any drama, will probably get a friend or two of mine to come along too at some point if all is well.

SuperMandarinen

Jul 29, 2019
Hey! :)
IGN: karisan
I'm a rather casual player, and I'm looking for a server where I can have fun building, and playing around with stuff at my own pace :)

etb845

Jul 29, 2019
welcome to the uglounge XD[DOUBLEPOST=1378050872][/DOUBLEPOST]you are whitelisted now =)