Open Server Underground Lounge FTB | Monster 1.0.9 | PvE | Plugins | New World | Active Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Uni

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Uniadept
Stopped playing FTB a while back when my host provider got shut down for 2 months due to FBI. So, never played again, after waiting for that long for it to come back. Started back single player a week ago - would much rather interact with others than play solo. Age: old.

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Uniadept
Stopped playing FTB a while back when my host provider got shut down for 2 months due to FBI. So, never played again, after waiting for that long for it to come back. Started back single player a week ago - would much rather interact with others than play solo. Age: old.

Whitelisted. Hopefully we won't be shutdown by the FBI. ;)

Kingdodo34

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kingdodo34

I have been looking for quite a while for a server where I can just sit and relax playing minecraft without being killed or greifed, im also looking for a good community to play minecraft with.

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kingdodo34

I have been looking for quite a while for a server where I can just sit and relax playing minecraft without being killed or greifed, im also looking for a good community to play minecraft with.

Think you've found the right place. Added.

IamZero65

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Inu_Zero
I'm pretty new to the multiplayer aspect of ftb. I've been playing on my own for awhile now and have a good grasp of what ftb has to offer. I just want a good group of people to share that experience with.

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Inu_Zero
I'm pretty new to the multiplayer aspect of ftb. I've been playing on my own for awhile now and have a good grasp of what ftb has to offer. I just want a good group of people to share that experience with.

Whitelisted. Be sure to enable all mods to log on. :)

Pekinesen

Jul 29, 2019
Added. Hope to see you online.

Small issue with the reboot script causing reboots to just shut down instead of reboot. I'll work on it later.

I'll be online as soon as I am able to join.
Yet, it seems I'm not able to -> "You are not white-listed on this server".
No need to hurry though. ;)

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
Increased world size and generated it to prevent lag. Promised Lands, Mining Age, End, Nether, and Twilight Forest are all enabled. :)

MeIsBob0

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: meisbob0
About me: Haven't played FTB much recently, but I have made a fusion reactor before on a survival server. Took a long time, but it was worth it. :D

Fractal

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Fractalux
Just got into Feed the Beast but I am a fast learner. My vacation time started today so it would be nice to start in a fresh world with a nice community. Really looking forward to delving into the technical mods FTB has to offer.

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Fractalux
Just got into Feed the Beast but I am a fast learner. My vacation time started today so it would be nice to start in a fresh world with a nice community. Really looking forward to delving into the technical mods FTB has to offer.

Added to the server. We are currently full, but I imagine later tonight or even sooner a slot will open up that you can use. :)