Unable to get Well of suffering to work.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

rungok

Jul 29, 2019
I was working around with my custom modpack and I built a well of suffering around a ton of cursed earth on my test world, and for some reason while it says it activates and it seems to be adding a debuff to the mobs it's not hurting them or adding blood to my blood altar less than 18 blocks above the ritual stones... I don't know what's going on wrong here. Is that due to one of the other mods I've added?

Mod list is...
Ender book
treecapitator
technomancy
AE2
Automagy
Bibliocraft
Big reactors
BoP
Blood magic
Botania
Carpenters
Chisel
Dimensional anchors
Dungonepack
EnderIO
Enderstorage
Extra Utilities
Forbidden magic
Intelligent Energistics
Inventory Tweaks
Jabba
Journeymaps
Mekanism
NEI + addons
OpenBlocks
Pam's Harvestcraft
Tinkers Construct+mechworks+steelworks
Thermal foundation
Thermal Expansion
Thaumcraft
Thaumic Exploration
Thaumic Tinkerer
Twilight Forest
Waila
Wawla

Iron Chests
+required supporting mods

Is there any conflicts here tha would prevent it from doing what it's supposed to do?

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
18 Blocks between the ritual and the altar is too far. You'll need to move the ritual closer, though you may not need to move your cursed earth spawner as the well of suffering has quite a large range for harvesting blood from mobs (~31 blocks IIRC), it just has a fairly small range (5? blocks) for transferring blood to the altar. And the debuff on the mobs is coming directly from the cursed earth, not from the ritual.

Reactions: KhrFreak