Greylist Server [Ultimate/Unleashed+]*OniUltima*[SMP][24/7][50 Slots][Bukkit][Greylist][Free Build][3000+ Users]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

heuristic

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name? heuristic
Age and Global Location? 32 - Phoenix, AZ
Have you ever been banned before? No
Why do you play SMP? It's boring to play alone. I enjoy having a group of people to play with/help.
You know this is a member application for OniUltima, right? Yes
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since early beta.
How did you find us? Friends with Jeepestuous
What's your favorite color? Blue
Will you please make an account on our Website? Already done, username is heuristic
Anything else you want to add? I've ran several servers in the past, so I have a good understanding of what causes tick lag and what not to do.

Thanks,

Heuristic

Elwin

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name? heuristic
Age and Global Location? 32 - Phoenix, AZ
Why do you play SMP? It's boring to play alone. I enjoy having a group of people to play with/help.
You know this is a member application for OniUltima, right? Yes
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since early beta.
How did you find us? Friends with Jeepestuous
Will you please make an account on our Website? Already done, username is heuristic
Anything else you want to add? I've ran several servers in the past, so I have a good understanding of what causes tick lag and what not to do.

Thanks,

Heuristic

Welcome! If you have any questions or concerns, just ask a staff member and we'll be glad to help! Please take a look at the rules on our website if you haven't already. And blue is the best colour, you passed the test!

DrazX2

Jul 29, 2019
Age and Global Location? 29, The Netherlands
Why do you play SMP? More people so more inspiration for own builds
You know this is a member application for OniUltima, right? Yes.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since late alpha.
How did you find us? The FTB forums.
What's your favorite color? If I had the eyesight of a Mantis shrimp probably somewhere way left on the spectrum ... but for now red.
Will you please make an account on our Website? Done already.
Anything else you want to add?In-Game Name? Is it ok if I experiment with some uhmmm ... weaponized bees? DrazX2

MissRaptor

Jul 29, 2019
Age and Global Location? 29, The Netherlands
Why do you play SMP? More people so more inspiration for own builds
You know this is a member application for OniUltima, right? Yes.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since late alpha.
How did you find us? The FTB forums.
What's your favorite color? If I had the eyesight of a Mantis shrimp probably somewhere way left on the spectrum ... but for now red.
Will you please make an account on our Website? Done already.
Anything else you want to add?In-Game Name? Is it ok if I experiment with some uhmmm ... weaponized bees? DrazX2

Welcome, you are whitelisted now and free to play. If you have any questions just ask. Since you've already made an account at the website, I suggest checking up from time to time to keep up with events, such as the resetting of the nether, end and ages at the end of this month. Enjoy your stay

DrazX2

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome, you are whitelisted now and free to play. If you have any questions just ask. Since you've already made an account at the website, I suggest checking up from time to time to keep up with events, such as the resetting of the nether, end and ages at the end of this month. Enjoy your stay

Thanks already took a look on the server and had tour, can't wait to start building

Leycur

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name? Leycur
Age and Global Location? 34 Germany
Have you ever been banned before? Never before
Why do you play SMP?I like to play withe other ppl and to learn new things in Minecraft ,
You know this is a member application for OniUltima, right? yes i know
How long have you been playing Minecraft? i start withe the 1,4 beta
How did you find us? im FTB forum
What's your favorite color? Red but way you ast for it :)
Will you please make an account on our Website? yes i will
Anything else you want to add?

Chorolus

Jul 29, 2019
Age and Global Location? 28, USA, Utah
Have you ever been banned before? Nope, never done multiplayer minecraft, looking forward to trying
Why do you play SMP? Getting bored playing single player, want to be able to build/play with others
You know this is a member application for OniUltima, right? Yup, just downloaded a fresh version of FTB Ultimate to give it a shot
How long have you been playing Minecraft? About a year
How did you find us? Browsing the ftb forums for a likely server to try out, and this one stuck out to me
What's your favorite color? Teal
Will you please make an account on our Website? Most definately
Anything else you want to add? Wish there was an updated zepplin mod! (Or at least better boats...)
In-Game Name? Chorolus or Xenthyr

semperoth

Jul 29, 2019
Chorolus has been whitelisted. Leycur if you are not whitelisted and I see you logged into the server I can white list you. Welcome Chorolus and have fun!

Donslayer

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name? : Donslayer
Age and Global Location? : 19 years. Norway.
Have you ever been banned before? : I believe so, I've played minecraft for years, so the odds of that I have been banned in those years, is high enough for me. But I cant remember when I got banned or what I got banned for.
Why do you play SMP? : Socializing. Having someone to share accomplishes with, is great.
You know this is a member application for OniUltima, right? : Yes.......
How long have you been playing Minecraft? : Since alpha.
How did you find us? : Trough the forums.
What's your favorite color? : I dont have any.
Will you please make an account on our Website? : That will depend on if I like the server, or not.
Anything else you want to add? : No, not really.

KayteeMunster

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name? KayteeMonster
Age and Global Location? 17, USA
Why do you play SMP? Someone else to play with, keeps me occupied.
You know this is a member application for OniUltima, right? I'm sure hoping so, LOL.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Mmmm.... Not sure exactly how long, but the day endermen were released.
How did you find us? I've known you guys for over a year and played on Vanilla, but originally found you through Vokerr.
What's your favorite color? Purple :D! Use to play with Oni a lot, was hoping for Vet when I came back cuz' dat' Purple title, OP.
Will you please make an account on our Website? Already have one :)
Anything else you want to add? Hmmm.. As said above, use to play with Oni Vanilla a lot and was once a Mod, but then left due to some specific people not enjoying me being around, for whatever reason. I've really cleaned up my act and am hoping for a much better re-run at Oni. Oh... And and main reason I'm here is because Sexy MissRaptor<3. The love of my life.

MissRaptor

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name? : Donslayer
Age and Global Location? : 19 years. Norway.
Have you ever been banned before? : I believe so, I've played minecraft for years, so the odds of that I have been banned in those years, is high enough for me. But I cant remember when I got banned or what I got banned for.
Why do you play SMP? : Socializing. Having someone to share accomplishes with, is great.
You know this is a member application for OniUltima, right? : Yes.......
How long have you been playing Minecraft? : Since alpha.
How did you find us? : Trough the forums.
What's your favorite color? : I dont have any.
Will you please make an account on our Website? : That will depend on if I like the server, or not.
Anything else you want to add? : No, not really.
In-Game Name? KayteeMonster
Age and Global Location? 17, USA
Why do you play SMP? Someone else to play with, keeps me occupied.
You know this is a member application for OniUltima, right? I'm sure hoping so, LOL.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Mmmm.... Not sure exactly how long, but the day endermen were released.
How did you find us? I've known you guys for over a year and played on Vanilla, but originally found you through Vokerr.
What's your favorite color? Purple :D! Use to play with Oni a lot, was hoping for Vet when I came back cuz' dat' Purple title, OP.
Will you please make an account on our Website? Already have one :)
Anything else you want to add? Hmmm.. As said above, use to play with Oni Vanilla a lot and was once a Mod, but then left due to some specific people not enjoying me being around, for whatever reason. I've really cleaned up my act and am hoping for a much better re-run at Oni. Oh... And and main reason I'm here is because Sexy MissRaptor<3. The love of my life.

Both are whitelisted welcome! If you have any questions just ask. be sure to stop by our website www.oniclangaming.com to register, read our rules and find info on current events. Enjoy your stay

Also Kaytee, glad to have you back baby <3 :p

MrZaute

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name? - Balloffury1

Age and Global Location? - 18 Canada (ON)
Have you ever been banned before? - Nope.
Why do you play SMP? - To play minecraft with others
You know this is a member application for OniUltima, right? - Yup
How long have you been playing Minecraft? - Early Beta
How did you find us? - Tehnoobinator
What's your favorite color? - Midnight Blue
Will you please make an account on our Website? - Already done

MissRaptor

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name? - Balloffury1
“​
Age and Global Location? - 18 Canada (ON)
Have you ever been banned before? - Nope.
Why do you play SMP? - To play minecraft with others
You know this is a member application for OniUltima, right? - Yup
How long have you been playing Minecraft? - Early Beta
How did you find us? - Tehnoobinator
What's your favorite color? - Midnight Blue
Will you please make an account on our Website? - Already done

Need you to log into the server once so that you're added to the database, then I or another guide can whitelist you.

enthnal

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name? - Enthnal
Age and Global Location? - 31 and United States.
Have you ever been banned before? - No.
Why do you play SMP? - Solo play is boring after awhile.
You know this is a member application for OniUltima, right? - Yes.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? - About a year.
How did you find us? - FTB forums.
What's your favorite color? - Blue and Green.
Will you please make an account on our Website? - Completed.

Nellybell1979

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name? - NellyBell1979
Age and Global Location? - 33 and United States.
Have you ever been banned before? - No.
Why do you play SMP? - Play with my husband
You know this is a member application for OniUltima, right? - Yes.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? - About six months
How did you find us? - My husband
What's your favorite color? - Light Blue
Will you please make an account on our Website? - This will be done shortly

lucrio15

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name?lucrio152

Age and Global Location?16 Jamaica
Have you ever been banned before? nope
Why do you play SMP? because its better than single player because you can meet new people and I lag less
You know this is a member application for OniUltima, right? yes
How long have you been playing Minecraft? around 2 - 3years
How did you find us? I used to play on your tekkit server
What's your favorite color? red
Will you please make an account on our Website? sure
Anything else you want to add?In-Game Name? I just like playing minecraft but I like it with more mods

Madpup

Jul 29, 2019
Madpuppy22100

Age and Global Location? 15, PA, USA
Have you ever been banned before? Not from a public server, and the only private one I was banned from was because of joke some one played on me,
Why do you play SMP? To have fun with friends (see below)
You know this is a member application for OniUltima, right? yes
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since Beta 1.3
How did you find us? FTB forums
Will you please make an account on our Website? yes
Anything else you want to add?In-Game Name? I have a private server for myself and Personal friends but I can't open that to the public, so sorry :), I have the mods and mumble pre-installed on my pc, so I am ready to play any time. Unfortunately there is and will be construction on my house for the next few weeks so I can't use my mic in mumble till that is done :(.