Greylist Server [Ultimate/Unleashed+]*OniUltima*[SMP][24/7][50 Slots][Bukkit][Greylist][Free Build][3000+ Users]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Elwin

Jul 29, 2019
We have a new map, and the pack is great--this is the perfect cliff for supervillainy!

li21.png

Aklimos

Jul 29, 2019
1566223.jpg
OCG Website: www.oniclangaming.com (Fast, Free and Easy to use. Powered by Enjin)
Oni Clan Gaming
We here at Oni Clan Gaming provide a 24/7 dedicated, enhanced survival multi-player experience with a great community, behaved players and amazing staff that uphold fun, fair and free gaming policies. We currently have three separate server choices to choose from. Semi-Vanilla server OniCraft, TerraFirmaCraft enabled OniTFC and an FTB Ulitmate/Private pack mix modified server called OniUltima. All are Bukkit/MCPC+ enabled with tons of easy access and free to use plugins such as GriefPrevention, Essentials and more. Whatever Minecraft interests you may have, you will be able to find them here, with others you can choose to enjoy them with, or not. It's all up to you how you live your SMP experience!
Who We're Looking For
We are looking for dedicated and active Minecraft players who can be mature and follow our rules. We have tons of regulars that play ever so often, and dedicated fans that play everyday. All are welcome on our servers and if you ever have a problem you can contact me(Camtaro) personally and I promise to return a message within one business day. We want to be the best server out there and we're looking for the best players to help make that happen. Our servers have been running for over a year, we have over 6500 user accounts in our databases and they continue to grow. If you are looking for a permanent home to settle roots on, Oni Clan Gaming has a server for you.
Donate For Sweet Perks
As stated above, we are not like other servers where donating is required to use basic features, though we do respectfully accept donations because without them this server simply wouldn't be possible and we reward users greatly with permanent perks. No monthly dedication is required, all donations are a one time charge to your account and you earn greater benefits with the more you spend to help perpetuate the continued life and stability of the server. If you're interested in becoming a clan donor, please visit our donate page. Thank you.
1726530.jpg
OniUltima Server IP: OniUltima.ServeGame.Com (Log in and try us out as a Guest! No Whitelist!)
OniUltima runs on the latest version of FTB Ultimate for Minecraft 1.4.7. OniUltima is a truly enhanced hard-mode SMP for FREE. The server uses a wide array of plugins (both external and custom built) to increase the features of Minecraft, while not totally eliminating the aspect of survival. We have a user-friendly ranking system for regular members, donors and staff.
OniUltima features:
  • Extra mods: additional pipes, logistics pipes, chococraft, openccsensors, parachute​
  • Anti-greifing & prevention​
  • Lockette for privating doors, chests & more​
  • Vivid Dynmap for all worlds​
  • No Lag (Yes no lag, if there ever is, we find it and kill it fast.)​
  • Prize Winning Events (Win a Dragon Egg on OniCraft, get a Dragon Mount for all three servers!)​
  • Exclusive Donor Perks​
  • Much, much more...​
How to apply for the Member rank and building permissions;
Before you apply make sure you understand our rules. Read the Oni Clan Gaming server rules
To apply, fill out the answers to the following questions in a reply here on the FTBForum with this template below:

In-Game Name? "Aklimos (Ray)"age 17
“​
Age and Global Location? "Roy, Utah"
Have you ever been banned before? no
Why do you play SMP? " to create and explore my own imagination"
You know this is a member application for OniUltima, right? " yes"
How long have you been playing Minecraft? "off and on for a year"
How did you find us? "my brother suggested you"
What's your favorite color? "white/black"
Will you please make an account on our Website? "already have"
Anything else you want to add?In-Game Name? "I already added my in game name..."

Hazzapage1234

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name? "Aklimos (Ray)"
“​
Age and Global Location? "Roy, Utah"
Have you ever been banned before? no
Why do you play SMP? " to create and explore my own imagination"
You know this is a member application for OniUltima, right? " yes"
How long have you been playing Minecraft? "off and on for a year"
How did you find us? "my brother suggested you"
What's your favorite color? "white/black"
Will you please make an account on our Website? "already have"
Anything else you want to add?In-Game Name? "I already added my in game name..."

Added enjoy your stay on OniUnleashed

zekemorgan

Jul 29, 2019
Hey all,

Ingame name? zekemorgan
Age and Global Location? 25, Phoenix, AZ
Have you ever been banned before? No
Why do you play SMP? To escape reality.
You know this is a member application for OniUltima, right? yes
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2 years
How did you find us? Through Jeepestuous
What's your favorite color? Red
Will you please make an account on our Website? Done
Anything else you want to add?In-Game Name? Friend of Jeepestous who plays on the server. He recommended it to me.

Elwin

Jul 29, 2019
Hey all,

Ingame name? zekemorgan
Age and Global Location? 25, Phoenix, AZ
Have you ever been banned before? No
Why do you play SMP? To escape reality.
You know this is a member application for OniUltima, right? yes
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2 years
How did you find us? Through Jeepestuous
What's your favorite color? Red
Will you please make an account on our Website? Done
Anything else you want to add?In-Game Name? Friend of Jeepestous who plays on the server. He recommended it to me.

Welcome to the server! I'll need you to log in before I can whitelist you, and then you'll be free to build!

Camtaro

Jul 29, 2019
1566223.jpg
OCG Website: www.oniclangaming.com (Fast, Free and Easy to use. Powered by Enjin)

Oni Clan Gaming
We here at Oni Clan Gaming provide a 24/7 dedicated, enhanced survival multi-player experience with a great community, behaved players and amazing staff that uphold fun, fair and free gaming policies. We currently have three separate server choices to choose from. Semi-Vanilla server OniCraft, TerraFirmaCraft enabled OniTFC and an FTB Ulitmate/Private pack mix modified server called OniUltima. All are Bukkit/MCPC+ enabled with tons of easy access and free to use plugins such as GriefPrevention, Essentials and more. Whatever Minecraft interests you may have, you will be able to find them here, with others you can choose to enjoy them with, or not. It's all up to you how you live your SMP experience!

Who We're Looking For
We are looking for dedicated and active Minecraft players who can be mature and follow our rules. We have tons of regulars that play ever so often, and dedicated fans that play everyday. All are welcome on our servers and if you ever have a problem you can contact me(Camtaro) personally and I promise to return a message within one business day. We want to be the best server out there and we're looking for the best players to help make that happen. Our servers have been running for over a year, we have over 6500 user accounts in our databases and they continue to grow. If you are looking for a permanent home to settle roots on, Oni Clan Gaming has a server for you.

Donate For Sweet Perks
As stated above, we are not like other servers where donating is required to use basic features, though we do respectfully accept donations because without them this server simply wouldn't be possible and we reward users greatly with permanent perks. No monthly dedication is required, all donations are a one time charge to your account and you earn greater benefits with the more you spend to help perpetuate the continued life and stability of the server. If you're interested in becoming a clan donor, please visit our donate page. Thank you.

1726530.jpg

OniUltima Server IP: OniUltima.ServeGame.Com (Log in and try us out as a Guest! No Whitelist!)

OniUltima runs on the latest version of FTB Ultimate for Minecraft 1.4.7. OniUltima is a truly enhanced hard-mode SMP for FREE. The server uses a wide array of plugins (both external and custom built) to increase the features of Minecraft, while not totally eliminating the aspect of survival. We have a user-friendly ranking system for regular members, donors and staff.

OniUltima features:
  • Ultimate mods & more: chococraft, pam's harvestcraft, Touhou Items, more swords, zombie AI, etc.
  • Anti-greifing & prevention
  • Lockette for privating doors, chests & more
  • Vivid Dynmap for all worlds
  • No Lag (Yes no lag, if there ever is, we find it and kill it fast.)
  • Prize Winning Events (Win a Dragon Egg on OniCraft, get a Dragon Mount for all three servers!)
  • Exclusive Donor Perks
  • Much, much more...
How to apply for the Member rank and building permissions;

Before you apply make sure you understand our rules. Read the Oni Clan Gaming server rules

To apply, fill out the answers to the following questions in a reply here on the FTBForum with this template below:

Find out more and get the extra mods/configurations on the Oni Clan Gaming website

Updated the OP and server.

MissRaptor

Jul 29, 2019
Now that we've finally updated to a new pack in 1.5.2 we've reset the map to make use of all the new mods, not to mention the new biome mod Biomes O Plenty. Offers a variety of places to build and tons of things you can build. I have chosen to settle down in a Bamboo forest and make my home. It will be a series of building loosely based off island vacation huts, with tiki torches and ect. I'll use the bamboo as a building material so the buildings blend in well with the surrounding environment. So far I've not gotten much done but here as some WIP shots of my home.

NewHouse1_zps3bf7c86a.png

NewHouse2_zps6b2e09a3.png

NewHouse3_zps196e9ba7.png

Elwin

Jul 29, 2019
Looks great, Miss Raptor. Maybe I should build myself a house instead of living in a bunch of hacked up rooms and a pair of cobble boxes. Maybe.

Hazzapage1234

Jul 29, 2019
I wish that I could build houses but they always turn out ugly or copied from someones design, therefore I end up living in a hole in a hill lol. Maybe you guys could tell me where you get your inspiration from or learnt to build :)

KayteeMunster

Jul 29, 2019
Looks pretty, Miss C:

I'm currently working on plowing out land with RexeR to build our Horde House on Unleashed. I'd post screenies, but I don't think butchered land is pretty ;P

KayteeMunster

Jul 29, 2019
Me & Rex are finally working on building our Horde House =o... Horde, as in WoW.
Here's what we've done so far....(He's built EVERYTHING, I just collect the supplies :p)
Screenshot_2_zps1a6dec8f.png

& Here's what we're looking at to help us build it :3
worldofwarcrafthordeartworkorgrimmarwarcraft2500x1434wallpaper_wwwwallpaperfocom_67_zpsd34b6dc1.jpg

RLS0812

Jul 29, 2019
New contest is going on right now, for any one who is interested - see PAGE for more info
“Hello there my fellow Oni,

Happy Halloween! Ever since Minecraft came into existence, Halloween has become a whole lot funner for everyone. It goes without saying, Minecraft plays heavy on an almost everlasting world of hallowed fun. Skeletons, Witches, Bats, Jack o' Lanterns, need I go on? So in honor of this, I have decided to throw a special event this Halloween, that will become an annual event for years to come on the OniCraft server. Our new, Annual Halloween Screenshot/Video Contest!

Halloween Screenshot/Video Contest

Rules & Rewards!

Rules are build anything, Halloween themed, on the OniCraft server and take a screenshot or video of it.

You have until October 31st 11:59 EST to complete the project and submit your screenshot/video on our forum in the October contest thread.

Only 1 screenshot or video per entry. You may also work in groups and split a prize.

Prizes are split into 2 categories, Screenshot Rewards & Video Rewards;

Screenshot Winners
1st Prize: 250,000 Donor Store Points - Awarded to -TBA-
2nd Prize: 125,000 Donor Store Points - Awarded to -TBA-
3rd Prize 75,000 Donor Store Points - Awarded to -TBA-

Video Winners
1st Prize: 250,000 Donor Store Points - Awarded to -TBA-
2nd Prize: 125,000 Donor Store Points - Awarded to -TBA-
3rd Prize 75,000 Donor Store Points - Awarded to -TBA-

Donor Store Points are just as good as cold hard cash at our shop and are transferable if you'd rather it go to someone you love. The top 5 screenshots and videos will be chosen by the Administrative team based off of post likes and then added to a poll for the community to vote on, so get started on your builds quick so that you have more time to get people to like it!​