Greylist Server [Ultimate/Unleashed+]*OniUltima*[SMP][24/7][50 Slots][Bukkit][Greylist][Free Build][3000+ Users]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

MissRaptor

Jul 29, 2019
Ign=petermike789
age=13
Global location=Darien, Illinois, U.S.A , Earth, Solar system , Orion arm , Milky way Galaxy , Local group , Virgo supercluster , Universe:D:D:D:D
banned?= no
why play?= Lonlieness:(
yes
How long playing for= since minecraft 1.2.5 in the end of June 2012.
How found?= well, I was looking for a feed the beast server that didn't involve any donor crap or pvp , and one with real legit survival.
color?= idk. Why do you need to know that?
account= depends, if it takes days/ weeks to reply to this than no, but if you reply within hours/ minutes I will make one.

Whitelisted! Welcome to Onicraft Ultimate. If you need any help or have questions be sure to ask. If you haven't already I suggest stopping by our website at www.oniclangaming.com and register for an account. Enjoy your stay

Danasaurous

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name? dannyoscherer

Age and Global Location? 22 Ca, US
Have you ever been banned before? No
Why do you play SMP? To build stuff with my friends
You know this is a member application for OniUltima, right? yessiree
How long have you been playing Minecraft? since beta
How did you find us? my friend, Chuck_Missler
What's your favorite color? red
Will you please make an account on our Website? I believe I have one already.

MissRaptor

Jul 29, 2019
Spent some time at spawn admiring the work of fellow player Rshstl and others on renovating and building a nicer spawn.

Spawn_zpsa5c6b742.png

Also today I'll need to add a second Hp boiler to my set up. All the machines, farms and ect are eating up the first. Plus I'm producing far too much surplus of Biofuel. Might as well make more power!

Boiler_zps6f4a13db.png

MisterTem

Jul 29, 2019
Age and Global Location?: 19, USA, Nebraska
Have you ever been banned before? Once, because I was on the same server as my brother and he got banned, then from the IP adresses matching they thought I was him.
Why do you play SMP? Single Player gets boring fast, since there is no one to play with.
You know this is a member application for OniUltima, right? Yes, why would this not be if it's on Oniultima's thread?
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since Beta 1.3 I don't know how long that is, I don't remember when that version came out.
How did you find us? I was browsing the FTB forums and then stumbled onto this.
What's your favorite color? Black. Some might say it's a "shade" but I still hold to black. And for those people, Blue.
Will you please make an account on our Website? Sure, I will sign up right after I post this.
Anything else you want to add?In-Game Name? I watch direwolf20, who is a youtuber who does these mods, so I know alot about them. IGN: tem20 Email: [email protected] (Please email me if I make it in, I'm not ususally on the FTB forums to see it.

MissRaptor

Jul 29, 2019
Age and Global Location?: 19, USA, Nebraska
Have you ever been banned before? Once, because I was on the same server as my brother and he got banned, then from the IP adresses matching they thought I was him.
Why do you play SMP? Single Player gets boring fast, since there is no one to play with.
You know this is a member application for OniUltima, right? Yes, why would this not be if it's on Oniultima's thread?
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since Beta 1.3 I don't know how long that is, I don't remember when that version came out.
How did you find us? I was browsing the FTB forums and then stumbled onto this.
What's your favorite color? Black. Some might say it's a "shade" but I still hold to black. And for those people, Blue.
Will you please make an account on our Website? Sure, I will sign up right after I post this.
Anything else you want to add?In-Game Name? I watch direwolf20, who is a youtuber who does these mods, so I know alot about them. IGN: tem20 Email: [email protected] (Please email me if I make it in, I'm not ususally on the FTB forums to see it.

Welcome Tem, I'll be able to whitelist you once you log into the game once. So please do so whenever you are able. If you have any questions feel free to ask and enjoy your stay! Also I suggest stopping by our forums at www.oniclangaming.com. There you will find information such as our rules and other community events.

MisterTem

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome Tem, I'll be able to whitelist you once you log into the game once. So please do so whenever you are able. If you have any questions feel free to ask and enjoy your stay! Also I suggest stopping by our forums at www.oniclangaming.com. There you will find information such as our rules and other community events.
Am I doing something wrong? It says the server is for 1.5.2, but FTB Ultimate is 1.4.7? I'm on version 1.1.2 with the extra mods for it, but what is going on?[DOUBLEPOST=1371679617][/DOUBLEPOST]
Am I doing something wrong? It says the server is for 1.5.2, but FTB Ultimate is 1.4.7? I'm on version 1.1.2 with the extra mods for it, but what is going on?

Scratch that, it was the wrong IP. But this one is offline?

MissRaptor

Jul 29, 2019
Am I doing something wrong? It says the server is for 1.5.2, but FTB Ultimate is 1.4.7? I'm on version 1.1.2 with the extra mods for it, but what is going on?[DOUBLEPOST=1371679617][/DOUBLEPOST]

Scratch that, it was the wrong IP. But this one is offline?

Yeah I apologize for that. Server just went down. Sadly sometimes mods don't like to play nice. It should hopefully be back up soon

Zombie_WeeD

Jul 29, 2019
Moving into a private age with Jman1026 so complete rebuild coming heres a pic of last tower duno what im going to get going for the next build since im moving mid build may still do something with this tower well see.

This is my A.E. ME controlled book storage and enchanting center. that's bibliocraft bookcases hooked up to the two interfaces via storage bus' behind the walls. along with the soulforges their auto make soulshards from my main me storage.

2013-06-19_13.51.52.png

Attachments

• 2013-06-19_13.59.14.png
    2013-06-19_13.59.14.png
    480 KB · Views: 86

Torne81

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name? Torne81
Age and Global Location? 31 NJ, USA
Have you ever been banned before? nope
Why do you play SMP? I enjoy seeing what everyone else designs and learning from it, showing off what I've made, and just the general companionship
You know this is a member application for OniUltima, right? yes
How long have you been playing Minecraft? since alpha
How did you find us? the feed-the-beast forums
What's your favorite color?green
Will you please make an account on our Website? already have
Anything else you want to add?In-Game Name? hope to see you soon

MissRaptor

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name? Torne81
Age and Global Location? 31 NJ, USA
Have you ever been banned before? nope
Why do you play SMP? I enjoy seeing what everyone else designs and learning from it, showing off what I've made, and just the general companionship
You know this is a member application for OniUltima, right? yes
How long have you been playing Minecraft? since alpha
How did you find us? the feed-the-beast forums
What's your favorite color?green
Will you please make an account on our Website? already have
Anything else you want to add?In-Game Name? hope to see you soon

Thanks for your interest in joining Torne. Once you log into the game once I can whitelist you and get you set to play.

EDIT: Ok you're whitelisted. If you need anything just ask. Also be sure to stop by our forums at www.oniclangaming.com for our rules and other info. I hope you enjoy your stay

Jeepestuous

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name? Jeepestuous
Age and Global Location? 32 (Man I feel old...) Arizona, USA
Have you ever been banned before? Never
Why do you play SMP? It is more fun than creative or single because there is more to work toward and I like the community - Playing with others.
You know this is a member application for OniUltima, right? Yes.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? December 2012
How did you find us? Feed the beast forums
What's your favorite color? Blue
Will you please make an account on our Website? No problem.
Anything else you want to add? Looking forward to getting started on the server.

MissRaptor

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name? Jeepestuous
Age and Global Location? 32 (Man I feel old...) Arizona, USA
Have you ever been banned before? Never
Why do you play SMP? It is more fun than creative or single because there is more to work toward and I like the community - Playing with others.
You know this is a member application for OniUltima, right? Yes.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? December 2012
How did you find us? Feed the beast forums
What's your favorite color? Blue
Will you please make an account on our Website? No problem.
Anything else you want to add? Looking forward to getting started on the server.

Glad you decided to stay and don't feel old, I'm about to be 31 myself. So if you're old then I am too. I whitelisted you welcome to the server! If you need anything please ask. Also be sure to stop by our website at www.oniclangaming.com to register, read our rules and take part in the community. Enjoy your stay

Elwin

Jul 29, 2019
I'm 28 myself, and there are people near my age that play on the server--and a lot who you would think are older than they are. Don't worry about feeling old at all! (Not to mention my mother plays on this server occasionally, though I'm supposed to tell you that she's 35.)

Hazzapage1234

Jul 29, 2019
Coming to Onicraft was probably one of the best minecraft choices I have made because I feel that the people at Onicraft always have the highest respect and kindness for new players also I feel that the fellow staff are great as they continue to always stay on top of new comers and help both the new and the old. This is why Onicraft is the one server for me.