Greylist Server [Ultimate/Unleashed+]*OniUltima*[SMP][24/7][50 Slots][Bukkit][Greylist][Free Build][3000+ Users]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

MissRaptor

Jul 29, 2019
A lot of people tend to dismiss building nice or epic things in FTB simply because of all the mods that distract you. They might think that with all the pipes and machines its impossible to build anything that is nice. This is simply not the case. In my private Mystcraft age, which I am able to get through the neat perk via "Oni" donation rank, I am planning on building a massive city surrounding a huge tower. Best thing is that most of the buildings will be functional buildings, not just eye candy. Sure some of them might be merely housing for testificates but mostly functional in some form or another. Its a build that will take a lot of time and effort but I think will ultimately be very cool.

Best thing about Onicraft is builds large and small can be shared with the community.

Elwin

Jul 29, 2019
But more importantly:
20130502132724.png

Bees!

MissRaptor

Jul 29, 2019
Today we delve deeper into the madness that is Gregtech/industrialcraft. As far as the server goes we continue to see how the new grief protection plugin works.

Camtaro

Jul 29, 2019
My IGN is deathgears
I am 19 years of age, and i am in ontario, canada
I have never been banned before.
I play smp because for some reason, after all this time Minecraft still has me addicted.
I am aware this is a member application
I have been playing minecraft since i t was in its early stages, what is now called classic.
I found you on your own website, because i play on OniTech as well.
My favorite color happens to be light blue
I have an account on your website under the same name as here.
There is nothing else i want to add here, since the standerd app even coverd what my favorite color is. i hope to see you soon.

Added welcome.

Meges

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name? Meges

Age and Global Location? 26 /Western NY

Have you ever been banned before? Got crazy during a prank war and got banned for it. Since then I have retired from pranking

Why do you play SMP? To show off and brag about my builds.

You know this is a member application right? I'm a Vet, where is that app?

How long have you been playing Minecraft? 1.2 alpha

How did you find us? Server map.

What's your favorite color? Lapis blue, and Varius Purples.

Will you please make an account on our Website? 243 posts and counting

Anything else you want to add? Hi guys!!. I'm lonely on bukkit.

Camtaro

Jul 29, 2019
Already Add
In-Game Name? Meges

Age and Global Location? 26 /Western NY

Have you ever been banned before? Got crazy during a prank war and got banned for it. Since then I have retired from pranking

Why do you play SMP? To show off and brag about my builds.

You know this is a member application right? I'm a Vet, where is that app?

How long have you been playing Minecraft? 1.2 alpha

How did you find us? Server map.

What's your favorite color? Lapis blue, and Varius Purples.

Will you please make an account on our Website? 243 posts and counting

Anything else you want to add? Hi guys!!. I'm lonely on bukkit.
ed. Welcome!

MissRaptor

Jul 29, 2019
Decided with all the work I do around my base I needed some help. This little fella is helping me keep my Alvearys stocked with frames for my Refined Bees. Such a helpful little cutie.

LittleBeeHelper_zpsa296ec50.png

Elwin

Jul 29, 2019
Oh my god, I need to research golems more--didn't realise they could be used for that. Thanks, Miss Raptor!

Camtaro

Jul 29, 2019
1566223.jpg
OCG Website: www.oniclangaming.com (Fast, Free and Easy to use. Powered by Enjin)

Oni Clan Gaming
We here at Oni Clan Gaming provide a 24/7 dedicated, enhanced survival multi-player experience with a great community, behaved players and amazing staff that uphold fun, fair and free gaming policies. We currently have three separate server choices to choose from. Semi-Vanilla server OniCraft, Tekkit modified server OniTech and an FTB Ulitmate/Private pack mix modified server called OniUltima. All are Bukkit/MCPC+ enabled with tons of easy access and free to use plugins such as GriefPrevention, Essentials and more. Whatever Minecraft interests you may have, you will be able to find them here, with others you can choose to enjoy them with, or not. It's all up to you how you live your SMP experience!

Who We're Looking For
We are looking for dedicated and active Minecraft players who can be mature and follow our rules. We have tons of regulars that play ever so often, and dedicated fans that play everyday. All are welcome on our servers and if you ever have a problem you can contact me(Camtaro) personally and I promise to return a message within one business day. We want to be the best server out there and we're looking for the best players to help make that happen. Our servers have been running for over a year, we have over 6500 user accounts in our databases and they continue to grow. If you are looking for a permanent home to settle roots on, Oni Clan Gaming has a server for you.

Donate For Sweet Perks
As stated above, we are not like other servers where donating is required to use basic features, though we do respectfully accept donations because without them this server simply wouldn't be possible and we reward users greatly with permanent perks. No monthly dedication is required, all donations are a one time charge to your account and you earn greater benefits with the more you spend to help perpetuate the continued life and stability of the server. If you're interested in becoming a clan donor, please visit our donate page. Thank you.

1726530.jpg

OniUltima Server IP: OniUltima.ServeGame.Com (Log in and try us out as a Guest! No Whitelist!)

OniUltima runs on the latest version of FTB Ultimate for Minecraft 1.4.7. OniUltima is a truly enhanced hard-mode SMP for FREE. The server uses a wide array of plugins (both external and custom built) to increase the features of Minecraft, while not totally eliminating the aspect of survival. We have a user-friendly ranking system for regular members, donors and staff.

OniUltima features:
  • Extra mods: additional pipes, logistics pipes, chococraft, openccsensors, parachute
  • Anti-greifing & prevention
  • Lockette for privating doors, chests & more
  • Vivid Dynmap for all worlds
  • No Lag (Yes no lag, if there ever is, we find it and kill it fast.)
  • Prize Winning Events (Win a Dragon Egg on OniCraft, get a Dragon Mount for all three servers!)
  • Exclusive Donor Perks
  • Much, much more...
How to apply for the Member rank and building permissions;

Before you apply make sure you understand our rules. Read the Oni Clan Gaming server rules

To apply, fill out the answers to the following questions in a reply here on the FTBForum with this template below:

Find out more and get the extra mods/configurations on the Oni Clan Gaming website

Nice update to the OP. Let's get some new members up in here!

GuestBuilder

Jul 29, 2019
Age and Global Location? 13, USA
Have you ever been banned before? Yes, when i was a mod and we were messing around and stuff
Why do you play SMP? It is alot of fun and you actually have people to talk to
You know this is a member application for OniUltima, right? Yes
How long have you been playing Minecraft? A Year
How did you find us? I was looking for good servers on the
What's your favorite color?minecraft servers thing and i found oni
Will you please make an account on our Website? Already have one
Anything else you want to add?In-Game Name? IGN: GuestBuilder, nothing else i want to add

MissRaptor

Jul 29, 2019
Today I will continue work on my IC2 building. Which is the first of many large building builds in my eventual city. What you are looking at is to be below the flooring, 252 thermal generators producing 6,048 EU/T. Eventually there will be a bunch of IC2/gregtech machines, separated into groups of 32,128,512 ect voltages. Power is buffered by stacks of 4 or more MFSUs.

ThermalGenmadness_zps96e91fc5.png

Encephalogen

Jul 29, 2019
Age and Global Location? 25 USA
Have you ever been banned before? Nope
Why do you play SMP? To play with my friends and enjoy Minecraft with a diverse community
You know this is a member application for OniUltima, right? Sign me up
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Man, I gotta rummage through all my electronic receipts to find this . . .
How did you find us? Rshstl
What's your favorite color? Purple
Will you please make an account on our Website? I had to in order to post
Anything else you want to add?In-Game Name? Encephalogen

MissRaptor

Jul 29, 2019
Age and Global Location? 25 USA
Have you ever been banned before? Nope
Why do you play SMP? To play with my friends and enjoy Minecraft with a diverse community
You know this is a member application for OniUltima, right? Sign me up
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Man, I gotta rummage through all my electronic receipts to find this . . .
How did you find us? Rshstl
What's your favorite color? Purple
Will you please make an account on our Website? I had to in order to post
Anything else you want to add?In-Game Name? Encephalogen

Whitelisted, Welcome to the server. If you need anything feel free to ask. Though I'm sure Rshstl is more then up to helping you out. Hes pretty good at FTB.

---------------------------------------------

On a side note, set up auto processing of Oily Combs with my little golem friends. Not the most elegant set up but I get oil from it at least.

OilyGolems_zps6d122ee0.png

Notyourpal

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name? - Notyourpal
Why do you play SMP? It's an amazing mod
You know this is a member application right? - Yes
How long have you been playing Minecraft? - since early alpha
How did you find us? - A friend told me about it.
What's your favorite color? - Cyan
Will you please make an account on our Website? - I already have
Anything else you want to add?In-Game Name? - Can't wait to play :)

MissRaptor

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name? - Notyourpal
Why do you play SMP? It's an amazing mod
You know this is a member application right? - Yes
How long have you been playing Minecraft? - since early alpha
How did you find us? - A friend told me about it.
What's your favorite color? - Cyan
Will you please make an account on our Website? - I already have
Anything else you want to add?In-Game Name? - Can't wait to play :)

Whitelisted you, Welcome to Onicraft FTB! If you need any help feel free to ask we are glad to help

Booya200

Jul 29, 2019
Age and Global Location? :16, USA
Have you ever been banned before? :No
Why do you play SMP? :To have fun wiht other and share experiences like running on materials or being raided
You know this is a member application for OniUltima, right? :Yes
How long have you been playing Minecraft? :Since Beta can't recall the specific version
How did you find us? :through the Onigaming forum
What's your favorite color? :Red
Will you please make an account on our Website? :Already made one :3
Anything else you want to add? :Nah pretty much covered it wait...... My ingame name is -booya200

MissRaptor

Jul 29, 2019
You'll need to log into the game at least once before you can be whitelisted. Once that is done and somebody whitelists you, you can begin playing. Note that we do not allow raiding, griefing or theft on the server

mikeman789

Jul 29, 2019
Ign=petermike789
age=13
Global location=Darien, Illinois, U.S.A , Earth, Solar system , Orion arm , Milky way Galaxy , Local group , Virgo supercluster , Universe:D:D:D:D
banned?= no
why play?= Lonlieness:(
yes
How long playing for= since minecraft 1.2.5 in the end of June 2012.
How found?= well, I was looking for a feed the beast server that didn't involve any donor crap or pvp , and one with real legit survival.
color?= idk. Why do you need to know that?
account= depends, if it takes days/ weeks to reply to this than no, but if you reply within hours/ minutes I will make one.