|Ultimate| Survival Games

Would you be interested in an FTB Survival Games?

• Total voters

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
*Bump*

This is to ask Dr. redstone, are you ever going to get skype?

And also to ask how is everything going on the server? Anything I can add to the wiki yet?

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
*Bump*

This is to ask Dr. redstone, are you ever going to get skype?

And also to ask how is everything going on the server? Anything I can add to the wiki yet?

I talked to Marc last night, most of us haven't gone on in a while, Kal was MIA for a bit, Mezomi went out of town, as did KFC, and I don't like to be lonely on servers. Marc is writing some big and complex CC code for the map, I didn't get any details because he had to leave, and I probably wouldn't understand it anyway. Have you gotten FTB to work?

Reactions: the_j485

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
I talked to Marc last night, most of us haven't gone on in a while, Kal was MIA for a bit, Mezomi went out of town, as did KFC, and I don't like to be lonely on servers. Marc is writing some big and complex CC code for the map, I didn't get any details because he had to leave, and I probably wouldn't understand it anyway. Have you gotten FTB to work?

Still waiting to find marc on skype.

Marczone3

Jul 29, 2019
Still waiting to find marc on skype.

I did indeed not get any request on Skype.
Yes i am indeed working on that code. But my real life is getting in the way. I have designed a system that allows even the starter lua coders to help. But untill that is finished (now at 75%) it is going slow.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
I dunno goreae, I haven't seen Marczone3 or Mezomi on Skype in ages. Since I played on Vodkas server actually.