Ultimate Pack

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Dravarden

Jul 29, 2019
This not only isn't true (Either it's a democracy, and that one vote wouldn't matter, or Guude runs the show) but it's also irrelevant. A person chooses to play on the server or not. If they don't like the rules, don't play.

Besides, of the Mindcrackers, only one was whining about GregTech. Only one I cancelled because of it.

Avidya clearly said in a beef episode that etho was the only one that wanted it, of course the other guys simply don't mind, besides bdoubleo, like he said in an episode: "gregtech is good, besides if you are a let's player with not much time, it just makes you waste time" And he posts NBA videos, simcity, lets build, the mindcraft ftb, vanilla and his singleplayer, etho only ftb vanilla and singleplayer, he has more time in his hands than bdubs (not like he is even touching IC2 or nothing) and so bdubs has all the rights to complain (and thats why, they went the bee path) like when greg changed the platinum output, or when he changed instead of iron to refined iron in the industrial whateveriscalled.

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
he mentioned AnderZel didn't too much mind either, but Anderz is a powergamer and while he didn't push for GT, he didn't much care about it's inclusion.

Dravarden

Jul 29, 2019
he mentioned AnderZel didn't too much mind either, but Anderz is a powergamer and while he didn't push for GT, he didn't much care about it's inclusion.

anderz said the game is more fun with greg on... meanwhile he has made a gravichest 3 times and he powers everything with solar panels :p

Dravarden

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, and that's the Mindcracker not worth watching. Shocking, that connection.

yeah, amazing, stop watching a youtuber because he said ONCE something you don't like. Better for him, nobody wants somebody that unsubscribes for such a thing.

DoctorOr

Jul 29, 2019
yeah, amazing, stop watching a youtuber because he said ONCE something you don't like. Better for him, nobody wants somebody that unsubscribes for such a thing.

Actually, he had a string of episodes where all he did was whine about GregTech, although I'll admit it was his stream that took me over the edge.

Dravarden

Jul 29, 2019
Actually, he had a string of episodes where all he did was whine about GregTech, although I'll admit it was his stream that took me over the edge.

Well, this is a free country (I guess?) and you can unsubscribe all you want.

Kaiser

Jul 29, 2019
for the voxelmap it is just a white box with mob heads shown, can anybody help me to make it a circle with color
2013-03-17_18.04.42.png

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
Well, this is a free country (I guess?) and you can unsubscribe all you want.
the internet isn't bound by individual country laws :p who knows, DoctorOr might be from somewhere that isn't a free country... like China or Sudan or something.