Whitelist Server Ultimate Enki (CLOSED - RELOCATING)| Ultimate Server | Whitelist | Mature 18+ | BukkitForge

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Nytro

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Nytro
Modded Interests (what mods you like to play with): Thermal expansion, Thaumcraft, and a little of Bees/Trees every now and then.
Primary reason for joining: Looking for an active community that have active devs/admins :p.

Inge88

Jan 16, 2013
Italy
www.twitch.tv
Application
IGN:astore99
Modded Interests (what mods you like to play with):I usually play a lot with redpower and thermal expansion.. :)
Primary reason for joining:I just want a mature server where i can play quietly.
ps: In my ign there is a 99 but i'm of 1988. A friend gave me his unused account :) I also wanna share that in my english may be some mistakes and that i'm italian. Sorry for any misunderstanding :)

DevilMike69

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Andyrulezz
Modded Interests (what mods you like to play with): IC², forestry farms, buildcraft and rp2
Primary reason for joining:I would like to play on a nice server with other players to help each other

Baphometis

Jul 29, 2019
astore99 you are not 24, Ive seen your youtube videos, If the account you are using is your friends I would suggest getting your own minecraft account then reapplying. Andyrulezz welcome to the server. :)

kiwitunza

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kiwitunza1
Modded Interests (what mods you like to play with): Redpower 2, Industrial Craft, thaumcraft and Extra bees
Primary reason for joining: As would love to join a server with mystcraft with other like minded people. My other server got shut down and am looking for a new one

Inge88

Jan 16, 2013
Italy
www.twitch.tv
It isnt my channel, in my channel there are no videos.. :/ And my friend gave me his account because my 2 accounts were hacked and i dont want to spend other 20 euros.. :/ And i'm 24.

Leogore

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Leogore
Modded Interests (what mods you like to play with):BuildCraft, Forestry, IC2,Thermal Expansion and ThaumCraft
Primary reason for joining:I'm searching a server where i've not to worry about griefing and where there are not some boring 13 years old.. :/ Hope to get whitelisted :) See you

Hadrian

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mikaplita
Modded Interests (what mods you like to play with): I Usually enjoy the technical mods like IC2 and Gregtrech, however lately I have come to love Thaumcraft.
Primary reason for joining: I haven't played on a FTB server yet and I'm starting to get lonely on my single player world. I would really enjoy playing with other members on the server.

Baphometis

Jul 29, 2019
Here is my little project at spawn, I will add more images as I build more.

5q0mZ0s.jpg

zPIM4ZP.jpg

Dhep09

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Dhep09
Modded Interests (what mods you like to play with): I like to play around with Buildcraft and Industrialcraft, but i'd like to play a bit more with the rest.
Primary reason for joining: I'd like to join to play around with my friends Soupsdude, Dapandaman and Vecnax.

Malvin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: iTeddd
Modded Interests (what mods you like to play with): Mostly everything but i'm most comfortable with bc,RP2 and ic2
Primary reason for joining: I just want a small community where everyone gets alone

daveibo1

Jul 29, 2019
server is down temporarily. Bad news as well guys. Unfortunately we've got a corrupted world and the last stable world save is from when we switched from Mindcrack to Ultimate. I've been having no luck salvaging the world since it went down. Looks like we're gonna have to roll back and maybe even stick with just the mindcrack pack, ive read people have been having many instability problems when switching packs. If the cost is a whole world save then is it really worth using the ultimate?

anyway jump into teamspeak tomorrow/later today if you want to discuss possible options. Can't see the server being up for another 12 hours at least.

Sorry guys,

Best dave

morgyw

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: morgyw
Modded Interests (what mods you like to play with): Forestry, Extra Bees, Industrialcraft.
Primary reason for joining: I'm looking for a good FTB minecraft server with a connected smallish community.