Whitelist Server Ultimate Enki (CLOSED - RELOCATING)| Ultimate Server | Whitelist | Mature 18+ | BukkitForge

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

arturziomas

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: arturziomas
Modded Interests (what mods you like to play with): I think that railcraft and redpower are my favorite.
Primary reason for joining: I'm looking for fresh server with mature community to build some cool contraptions on.

timj1988

Jul 29, 2019
Application
IGN: timj1988
Modded Interests (what mods you like to play with): I dont have a favourite mod.
Primary reason for joining: I am looking for a server to play on because i didn't had the motivation any more to play ftb on my own. I am always trying to help people the best way I can.

daveibo1

Jul 29, 2019
welcome to the server arturziomas & timj1988

Teamspeak details are will arrive in a private message

Star

Jul 29, 2019
Application
IGN: Star_Snowcat
Modded Interests (what mods you like to play with): Pretty crazy for computercraft lately!
Primary reason for joining: Need a server with low lag and low downtime with nice folk to trade with and work on projects with.

Deltale

Jul 29, 2019

Kaidenyo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: micharulz
Modded Interests (what mods you like to play with): ComputerCraft ( turtles, turtles, turtles ! )
Primary reason for joining: I had a private lan-server with some friends, but they all lost interest in ftb after a short while. Ive played alone for 2 weeks now and it kind of annoys me to not have anyone to chat with while building stuff.

TattyDarrell

Jul 29, 2019
Application
IGN:Darrell_Brady
Modded Interests (what mods you like to play with): No particular fav but loving IC2 and Redpower at the moment
Primary reason for joining: Because Minecraft is so much more fun when part of a nice small community, would love to get involved on some server projects etc...[DOUBLEPOST=1360255566][/DOUBLEPOST]That IGN is Darrell_Brady above haha

daveibo1

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the server Darrell_Brady, micharulz and Deltale

TS server IP is contained within a PM

Log2

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Shadzor
Modded Interests (what mods you like to play with): the ones that I enjoy the most are ComputerCraft, MFFS and RP2, but I'm looking forward to use bees.
Primary reason for joining: I've been playing Mindcrack for about 2 months now in single player and I wanted to try playing it with other people (and having a server mining age is awesome).

Tankerr09

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Tankerr09
Modded Interests (what mods you like to play with): all Teckit and FTB
Primary reason for joining:My Best Gaming buddy is DrParadise

ANinjaa

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: finkledoodle
Modded Interests: I stick to the sciency stuff like IC2, Gregtech, Redpower, etc. However, I am a HUGE sucker for the Twilight Forest
Primary Reason for joining: My old server died out, been looking for a new community to play with that isn't drowning in UU matter already (it's no fun when everyone is at endgame already)

|LGG|Doobble

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DoobbleRage
Mods Interested (what mods you like to play with): I am an original fanboy of IC but I also love the new Thaumcraft.
Primary reason for joining: You can find a server anywhere but I want one that will be full of people that apreciate the mods to their full potential. I also want to teach people about the wonderful mods.

Argent Lake

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dapandaman
Modded Interests (what mods you like to play with): I enjoy playing with thermal expansion as a solid base, as well as forestry, and am learning how to code for computer craft. I'm also fairly well versed with IC2, Redpower, Mystcraft, and Thaumcraft.
Primary reason for joining: Just looking for a group of people to play with that will appreciate communal projects and be mature enough not to grief things just because they look cool.

Karasu

Jul 29, 2019
Application
IGN: wolfofmibu66
Modded Interests (what mods you like to play with): thermal expansion, ic2, redpower2, thaumcraft, and whenever it is finally complete i desperately want to toy around with xycraft.
Primary reason for joining: been looking for a damn decent mindcrack server, good folks to play with, and one of my friends is joining, so i figured we could do some co-op basebuilding.

Tavlingc

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: projectille
Modded Interests (what mods you like to play with): i'm interst in most mods (i hawen't playd on a mod server)
Primary reason for joining: i want to play mindcrack on a god server

ipdar

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ipdar
Modded Interests (what mods you like to play with): redpower holds the most interest for me now. So much granular automation.:cool:
Primary reason for joining: a mature server (that can stand to turn down applications for once) with mystcraft (or at least the intention) and what I can only assume is gregtech left on hard mode since the server is. What's not to like?

Jay G

Jul 29, 2019
Application
IGN: hex0r56
Modded Interests (what mods you like to play with): Been playing with tekkit lite/classic, just starting checking out FTB Minecrack.
Primary reason for joining: Looking for a mature server to explore Minecrack. Still fairly new to MC in general. I know my way around most of the tekkit mods. I've also online played with a few friends on private servers. Thought it might be cool to find a bigger community to play with.

daveibo1

Jul 29, 2019
finkledoodle, DoobbleRage, dapandaman, wolfofmibu66,
projectille, ipdar, hex0r56 you have all been added to the whitelist.