Whitelist Server Ultimate Enki (CLOSED - RELOCATING)| Ultimate Server | Whitelist | Mature 18+ | BukkitForge

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

daveibo1

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to Ultimate Enki
I've recently started a server under the umbrella of Enki Gaming, a small but active community running a couple of Tekkit Servers. You can check out their server thread here:
Server Specs:
  • Intel Xeon E3 1245v2
  • Dedicated Memory: 8096 MB HDD
  • Maximum Bandwidth: 100 Mbps
We have two Tekkit servers running (Lite & Classic), a brand new MindCrack server, as well as a TeamSpeak 3 server to boot, however, i digress...
So what's this MindCrack server all about if you have two Tekkit servers already? I hear maybe some of you ask.
Well, once we have a stable and active community base, the plan is to take the base package of MindCrack and mod it some more! Decisions on what mods to install will be down to the community; what interests us and looks like a real nice mod will be put on a shortlist and eventually a requested will be sent to the higher powers at FTB central to create our very own private pack.
This will take some time as many mods require written permission from authors before a private pack request can be made.
Thats the crux of Enki-Crack anyway, MindCrack and then some.
You're going to have to install Mystcraft in order to log on, you can just grab the mod from the direwolf20 ModPack. We're going to set up 2 ages in total I believe, a mining world and a PVP world for those who get a little bloodthirsty. Unfortunately Mystcraft is going to be designated as an Admin only mod.
If you're interested in a mature modded minecraft experience with a future of playing mods beyond the standard Feed the Beast modpack criteria this is probably the place for you. We're new and we're keen and we already have a small community you can jump right into. What's not to like? Probably this small form I'm going to ask
you to fill in, sadly, needs must!
Server IP: enkicrack.refreshprojects.com (Whitelisted)
Game Difficulty - 3
Rules:
1. No building at or near spawn without permission.
2. No building near to other players without permission.
3. Do not take what doesn’t belong to you.
4. Do not destroy other players property.
5. No bullying of other players in any form.
6. Do not ask to be an operator, ever! You will get struck by lightning.
7. Do not ask to be an administrator, this will only ever offered.
8. Do not bug admin for extra permissions.
9. Be polite to your host and supporting staff
Chunck loading has been a problem in the past there may be restrictions applied to ChickenChunks (i believe the default config is like 5000 chunks, that will definitely change)
FAO our current members!!!
Running the MindCrack v8.1.1 + Mystcraft 0.10.0.00

You can grab the lastest version of Mystcraft from the updated v5.1.1 of the direwolf20 Modpack.

Since updating our mystcraft all of the books and portals used in the overworld have been wiped. Apologies for any inconvenience.

6/3/13 NEWSWe've updated to the Ultimate Pack, If you try to log in through the MindCrack pack, it will NOT work. You must use the same VPS (liable to change)
So far it looks relatively stable but I've been having a few issues with world leaks.

I have removed all spot loaders in an effort to relieve the issue, please use world anchors to do your loading from now on. I believe the problem lies with chicken chunks.

Apologies for the slow update, but we're there now!

13/3/13

BAD NEWS: We are ending the world!
Unfortunately I am closing this server down due to a corrupted world map.
I'm so sorry for you guys I know you have all put in so much work but at first Kocyk base was corrupted and now Darrell's base is corrupted...

who's next!

Good news is that my good friend tfox has a server running, which we are all welcome to join. It means starting afresh but the good news is that unlike me, tfox actually knows how to run a server, rather than me just fumbling around doing my best to keep things running smoothly.

I implore that you all come and join us, we have a real nice community and the merging of the two is only gonna make for more fun and a more active player base, which will be nice.

you can join using this VPS:

fox.refreshprojects.com

It is a whitelisted server and we have successfully transferred the whitelist over to his configs. Come join and lets be a part of something bigger.

I will be keeping the server online for a few days so I can catch people and let them know the news.​
Spawn
Application
IGN:
Modded Interests (what mods you like to play with):
Primary reason for joining:

halo4block

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: halo4block
Modded Interests (what mods you like to play with): In the end all of them but want to get into the bees :L, they sound interesting.
Primary reason for joining: Trying to find a mature server i can play on, make friends and all that. :D

Haighaghagha

Jul 29, 2019
I've got a question about mystcraft, will it still be possible for players to create the green books and create crystal portals ? I understand fully that it won't be possible to creates new ages but I was wondering about crystal portals. They are neat.

daveibo1

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry for the delay, you application has been accepted and you're name has been added to the whitelist. Check your P/M inbox TS3 server details[DOUBLEPOST=1359987550][/DOUBLEPOST]
I've got a question about mystcraft, will it still be possible for players to create the green books and create crystal portals ? I understand fully that it won't be possible to creates new ages but I was wondering about crystal portals. They are neat.

I don't see why not. I mean the books are so handy for getting around but they may cause some server lag. As this is a new server we can test it for sure. Mystcraft is not currently installed btw. It will be once we have a few more players on the server.

Nadox97

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: rupert3642
Modded Interests (what mods you like to play with): any mods that make the game longer or more fun, because normal minecraft doesnt get updated that much anymore with new fancy stuff
Primary reason for joining:im looking foe a small nice server that isnt full of griefers

daveibo1

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry nadox97, but this is a mature FTB server. Thank you for your application all the same.

Haighaghagha

Jul 29, 2019
okay I'm up then !
IGN: Haighaghagha
Modded Interests (what mods you like to play with): I play with forestry, buildcraft, computercraft and IC. I would love to spend some more time on Thaumcraft though, as I haven't had the chance yet, and into some railcraft stuff.
Primary reason for joining: Looking for a community to start with on Mindcrack, with some Mystcraft benefits.

Cat3000

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: cat3000f
Modded Interests (what mods you like to play with): Redpower, buildcraft, IC, thaumcraft mostly
Primary reason for joining: Well i've been looking for a server to play in for a long time and this one seems to be a very good one

DrParadise

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DrParadise
Modded Interests (what mods you like to play with): Well, I absolutely adore Thaumcraft. And I love the complexity of Gregtech, so those two would have to be up there, and ever since they intermingled, I love it.
Primary reason for joining: Man, I just need a server to play on without it going down every so often, with minimal lag, and I'd like something to be more long term.

Kazeaya

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:kazeaya
Modded Interests (what mods you like to play with): Thuamcraft, that z craft with the pretty blocks i love to build nice structures, i also enjoy bee keeping, and red power, basically anything to do with aesthetics and enhancing gameplay.
Primary reason for joining: Just looking for a nice community that doesn't reset every 5 minutes and isn't full of griefers.

Kocyk

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kocyk
Modded Interests (what mods you like to play with): I'd start with factorization setup, just for free smelting and triple ores. I usually use Redpower alot and enjoy GregTech bringing all mods together.
Primary reason for joining: I've been looking for nice Mindcrack server for a few weeks now, no luck so far.

ralphgod3

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ralphgod3
Modded Interests (what mods you like to play with): i like to start with industrialcraft branch out to gregtech and thaumcraft and i use alot of redpower and abit of computercraft to make stuff automatic
reaaly the only mod i hardly use the machines from is factorization might do that later
Primary reason for joining: im just looking for a good mindcrack server

Eredian

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Eredian
Modded Interests (what mods you like to play with): RedPower IC2 IC2NukeControl Gregtech Buildcraft Thermal Expansion
Primary reason for joining: I want to join a mindcrack server with a nice community to build complicated machinery and hopefully good looking structures.

rroecker

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:rroecker
Modded Interests (what mods you like to play with): I tend to use a mixture of thermal expansion, buildcraft, ic2, gregtech and thaumcraft.
Primary reason for joining: Looking to join a small and dedicated community that I do not have to worry about somebody coming and stealing all of my stuff on.

Colsun

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Colsun
Modded Interests (what mods you like to play with): Industrial Craft, Railcraft, Redpower, Thaumcraft, Forestry, Factorization, Extra Bees, Gregtech, and Thermal Expansion.
Primary reason for joining: I would like to join a server to meet new people who enjoy playing Minecraft.

daveibo1

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the server Colsun and Eredian

apologies rroecker but Enki Gaming is an 18+ community

The TS server will be Private messaged