Whitelist Server Ultimate Enki (CLOSED - RELOCATING)| Ultimate Server | Whitelist | Mature 18+ | BukkitForge

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

daveibo1

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry Deltale i haven't checked the forum post in a while.

you've just been added.

apologies

deatheranger54

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Deatheranger54
Modded intrests: buildcraft, thuamcraft, ic2, railcraft, bees, thermal expansion

I think you spoke about me with calst85

BlogAS159

Jul 29, 2019
Application
IGN: BlogAS159
Modded Interests (what mods you like to play with): Industrial Craft, Buildcraft, redpower, thermal expansion, I like doing all of the mods. Im intrested in all the things!
Primary reason for joining: I love minecraft, i love feed the beast, i love people. And im pretty friendly! And I would really like to play feed the beast with others!

boombang444

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: boombang444
Modded Interests (what mods you like to play with): Buildcraft and industrial craft 2
Primary reason for joining: I love to play in small communities and being able to play on a lag free server.

soupsdude

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: soupsdude
Modded Interests (what mods you like to play with): basic
Primary reason for joining: bros with wolfomnibu66 and dapandaman

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Rules:​
6. Do not ask to be an operator, ever! You will get struck by lightning.
So all I need to do is get a basic Gravity Gun, ask for operator privileges, and I get a free Supercharged Gravity Gun? Yay, sign me up! I promise not to Creeper-bomb you... much... alright then, no more than 7 times ok?

Baphometis

Jul 29, 2019
So all I need to do is get a basic Gravity Gun, ask for operator privileges, and I get a free Supercharged Gravity Gun? Yay, sign me up! I promise not to Creeper-bomb you... much... alright then, no more than 7 times ok?

Now try saying it with a Birmingham accent.

VecnaX

Jul 29, 2019
Application
IGN: VecnaX
Modded Interests (what mods you like to play with): EE3
Primary reason for joining: 3 friends play on this server daPandaman soupsdude wolfofmibu86. im nice enjoy trading items and like to build.

ScythlacX

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Dardevil_Luter
Modded Interests (what mods you like to play with): IC2, BuildCraft, Forestry, Mystcraft, Portal Gun, and so on ;P
Primary reason for joining: it's kind'a entertaining, when i see how something is growing by my support

MrZwij

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MrZwij
Modded Interests (what mods you like to play with): I like them all. I tend to play with a good mix of mods. I'm particularly fond of Factorization routers and barrels.
Primary reason for joining: I'm looking for a fresh start. I feel like I've done about as much as I can on the server I'm on and am ready to start it all over again.

finger

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: finger
Modded Interests (what mods you like to play with): IC2, Buildcraft, Redpower, looking to expand to more mods as I go.
Primary reason for joining: I tried out Mindcrack FTB in a single player setting first, decided I liked it, and now I'm looking for a home!

TheSoftTaco

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:TheSoftTaco
Modded Interests (what mods you like to play with):I'd like to explore thaumcraft, thermal expansion, buildcraft, redpower, forestry, ic2, and pretty much everything else.
Primary reason for joining: I can't seem to find a good server with not very many people and have a good connection.

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Demon_Child
Modded Interests (what mods you like to play with): FTB mindcrack but before that i used the Technic pack
Primary reason for joining: Ive been wanting to find a good mindcrack server for a while, single player isnt as fun as playing on a server and this one looks pretty good

daveibo1

Jul 29, 2019
see the first page if you are having trouble logging into the server since the 8.1.1 update