Whitelist Server Ultimate 17+ (Dedicated)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

erikpink

Jul 29, 2019
So dumb question you did add me to the white list? and if you did can you please explain to me how I get on the server. I have the feed the beast launcher already down loaded. but like I said I have never joined a server and I a noob. but can be a quick learner.

Delusions

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Delusion_Avatar
Bans: None, only have had minecraft for a week. Im checking out another server but I dont think I like the seed enough to stay.

Daitcho

Jul 29, 2019
microphone is not required the group chat. Works with text base also just handy to have to keep up to date with things server related

both added u too Delusion_Avatar

Thelastfate

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Thelastfate, and Travis0916
Do you have any bans on record ? No and No
Other: We both are friends and are looking for a server thats a community based server with not many people, we both love FTB and everything in it, and we hope you whitelist us

Daitcho

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Thelastfate, and Travis0916
Do you have any bans on record ? No and No
Other: We both are friends and are looking for a server thats a community based server with not many people, we both love FTB and everything in it, and we hope you whitelist us

Sorry your friend is not 17 seen it in your other post one day ago

You passed me off without saying anything

IGN: Nithius
Bans: None

ma bad enjoy

Tried to log in, but it said I'm not whitelisted.
IGN: alvin117

try again reseting now

IGN: marineblakester
Bans: 2

sorry its 17 plus

Ziibez

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ziibez
Do you have any bans on record?: I don't have any, the only time I've been banned is on Deathban PvP servers. :D

Hey, you appear to have glossed over my application... You added the guy above and below me with no mention of mine :(.

ejrider

Jul 29, 2019
Age 35
IGN ethanrider
Do you have any bans on record ?
I failed the entrance maze on one server, no bans after being accepted to a server as far as I know.