Whitelist Server Ultimate 17+ (Dedicated)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

try2bcool

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to be put on the waiting list also.

IGN: try2bcool69
No bans. The only server I've ever been on (besides my own FTB server that I'm about to the end of my subscription period) is the Shaftlands server, and I am still a member in good standing there (if it ever came back after whatever problems they were having)

Jharii

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to be put on the waiting list also.

IGN: try2bcool69
No bans. The only server I've ever been on (besides my own FTB server that I'm about to the end of my subscription period) is the Shaftlands server, and I am still a member in good standing there (if it ever came back after whatever problems they were having)

I know he closed the apps, but maybe he will grandfather you in.

*cough*

Sorry about that. LOL.

Jharii

Jul 29, 2019
Boy, if that ain't the pot calling the kettle black! ;-)

IGN: Jharii
Bans: Zero

LOL.

Which is exactly why I can talk trash about it. :) I can also rag on bald people because I stopped fighting male pattern baldness by introducing my dome to a razor. I also can make fun of people's names because my first name is T.

It's so much fun being flawed. :)

Idralia

Jul 29, 2019
Idralia
no ban so far i know

Im french so im still learning english, it would be great to be a part of a nice community.
Also, i dont want to play alone si if there are some people who are looking for a great camarade to play with it's would be awsome !
And quick question, are they any kind of vocal ? ts ?

Pvniki

Jul 29, 2019
Idralia
no ban so far i know

Im french so im still learning english, it would be great to be a part of a nice community.
Also, i dont want to play alone si if there are some people who are looking for a great camarade to play with it's would be awsome !
And quick question, are they any kind of vocal ? ts ?
hey you could join me :) , im pretty good in english aswell , i nearly allways use skype so we could talk , and i have no clue what do you mean about "Vocal"

Idralia

Jul 29, 2019
hey you could join me :) , im pretty good in english aswell , i nearly allways use skype so we could talk , and i have no clue what do you mean about "Vocal"

vocal : ts/mumble.. will see if i can join the server, i dont like skype that much, it's like playing with only few peoples where something like ts is way more open x)

Pvniki

Jul 29, 2019
vocal : ts/mumble.. will see if i can join the server, i dont like skype that much, it's like playing with only few peoples where something like ts is way more open x)
mm i prefer skype , cause everybody have it... but meh

Brewster1972

Jul 29, 2019
If you are still adding applications to the wait list, I'll add my info.

IGN: Brewster1972
bans: I have not been banned

I'm pretty relaxed and tend to get on well with others.

Delusions

Jul 29, 2019
J_B and general have been good additions, sorry nick havnt met you yet myself :).
The maps still rather fresh, and we all get along well including the new, just dont blame teh panda and check it out ~