Whitelist Server Ultimate 17+ (Dedicated)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Behemod

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Behemod
Do you have any bans on record ? No

My plans to do on the server is use thermal expansion for my processing, railcraft boiler for power, extra bees machines and bee breeding.
I have played tekkit but after a few months got bored and started doing the original feed the beast challenge. Now i have a singleplayer world using the direwolf20 modpack, but my old laptop can't handle the world all that well, I even have lag in singleplayer that you would normally only get in multiplayer.
I used to play on a classic multiplayer server and everyone was friendly. My hope for this server is to recreate that feeling of working together and having fun.

Daitcho

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Behemod
Do you have any bans on record ? No

My plans to do on the server is use thermal expansion for my processing, railcraft boiler for power, extra bees machines and bee breeding.
I have played tekkit but after a few months got bored and started doing the original feed the beast challenge. Now i have a singleplayer world using the direwolf20 modpack, but my old laptop can't handle the world all that well, I even have lag in singleplayer that you would normally only get in multiplayer.
I used to play on a classic multiplayer server and everyone was friendly. My hope for this server is to recreate that feeling of working together and having fun.

your more than welcome i shall whitelist you shortly just going to update a few things server wise

Scrotitus

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Scrotitus
Bans: None

Note: I am a mature Minecrafter looking for a mature server to play on. I have tried 3 other FTB servers with in the last two weeks and all ended as quickly as they started.
I hope there is still room on your server and that I get accepted.
If accepted, would there be any issues with my recording gameplay and putting it on YouTube?

Daitcho

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Scrotitus
Bans: None

Note: I am a mature Minecrafter looking for a mature server to play on. I have tried 3 other FTB servers with in the last two weeks and all ended as quickly as they started.
I hope there is still room on your server and that I get accepted.
If accepted, would there be any issues with my recording gameplay and putting it on YouTube?
Added. No i dont mind at all enjoy

I think you should change the server name to OldFartCraft.
that is a possibly lol

coolfocks

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: sexy_foxy
Do you have any bans on record? None
Note: Been playing minecraft for a long time now. Installed FTB just couple of months back and I'm loving it. I would like to play with others. Thanks in advance.

thetravis0916

Jul 29, 2019
Age 20
IGN thetravis0916
Do you have any bans on record ? no

Age 17
IGN TheLastFate

Jharii

Jul 29, 2019
No one was on Skype and I wanted to post this as to not forget... This should solve ALL of our issues with the golems and the automatic crafting table.

"When an Automatic Crafting Table is placed directly next to a chest, it becomes capable of using the inventory of the chest as ingredients for crafting. This is slightly different than using a pipe in that the items never appear to enter into the table itself until the output is piped out of the table. "

Tinman74

Jul 29, 2019
My name is HighwaymanINK. I have never had a ban, I am still quite new to minecraft and FTB. I am 35 years old, and its nice to see other old folks here. I applied to another server today, but yours is catching my attention. I promise to build a geritol dispenser and work on rocking chairs. I play often, generally daily though sometimes take a break for a few days.

Have a great day.

Daitcho

Jul 29, 2019
My name is HighwaymanINK. I have never had a ban, I am still quite new to minecraft and FTB. I am 35 years old, and its nice to see other old folks here. I applied to another server today, but yours is catching my attention. I promise to build a geritol dispenser and work on rocking chairs. I play often, generally daily though sometimes take a break for a few days.

Have a great day.
added
Age 17
IGN thorfinnur1995
Do you have any bans on record ? none
sorry u have bans on record
Age 20
IGN thetravis0916

Age 17
IGN TheLastFate