Turtle FakePlayer

Jiggy

Jul 29, 2019
Hello all,
I got a question abou the turtle fakeplayer config.
At a server i am working on atm i use LWC to protect items from being broken/stealing/etc.
But i got 1 small problem with it.
Turtles can still break it and i want to avoid that.
So i looked up some stuff and found that u can setup a fakeplayer for turtles.
I tried to set that up in combination with Essentials groupmanager but turtles can still break the lwc protected blocks (Barrel as example)
I then tried to add to the turtleconfig this:
B:turtle_fakeplayer_dologin=true
B:turtle_fakeplayer_method=one
But still the turtle can break, so then i added into the essentials groupmanager the fake player called [ComputerCraft] with lwc.deny permission (so it shouldnt be allowed to destroy and stuff like that)
But it still breaks it.
Does anyone has any idea how to solve this problem ?
Thanks

Jiggy

Jul 29, 2019
I know when i do that it will use for every turtle a number or so.
Tough i want every turtle that will be created used as 1 member

Jiggy

Jul 29, 2019
So if i understand it correct, when i add the bukkit port of computercraft there should be the option for that?
*u found it a lot faster then i did, couldnt find much info about it :/

BuzZBladE

Jul 29, 2019
@Baron: I did not fix anything. There is not a [ComputerCraft] fake player in the forge version. The Bukkit port of ComputerCraft had that feature. It's last version was for Minecraft 1.2.5 and as far as I know has not been updated since last spring and will not work with the current systems.

sadris

Jul 29, 2019
Did anyone find a solution for this? I cannot get a turtle (CC 1.53) to be able to place blocks with MCPC 1.5.2

BuzZBladE

Jul 29, 2019
this topic was about breaking blocks not placing them. however, are you using the AuthMe plugin? authme config
unrestrictions:
UnrestrictedName:
- '[BuildCraft]'
- '[IndustrialCraft]'
- '[RedPower]'
- '[ComputerCraft]'
- '[[Minecraft]]'