Turnabout Werewolf: A Phoenix Wright Themed Werewolf

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Actually, each glove has two uses. So the criminals start with 6 uses
Eh... I thought that "Wearing gloves for two nights will leave holes in the gloves so fingerprints are left" is that on the second usage the glove tears already.

pizzawolf14

Jul 29, 2019
Accuse Pyure, because he is Crooked.
bubble-(ani)objection.gif

There's three ways you could possibly know that the person under the alias of Pyure was crooked:
  1. You could be Von Karma,
  2. You could be detective, or
  3. He confessed to you.
If you were detective, you'd have to had investigated Pyure night one, but even then, you'd see his role pre-corruption. Pyure is a sneaky little guy, so he'd probably try to frame you by only telling you he was crooked. However, I feel like even that would have a much too small chance of working for him to do. Also, it'd result in suspicion late-case, probably costing him his clean getaway.

Pyure's encouraging and rather taunting attitude in the post just now was kind of strange. He DID just get accused of murder, but it seems like the wrong emotion.

Accuse epic.

Edit:
fixed typo.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Pyure's encouraging and rather taunting attitude in the post just now was kind of strange. He DID just get accused of murder, but it seems like the wrong emotion.
Sometimes I like to give peeps enough rope to hang themselves with. If he had claimed he'd scanned me, I'd know for sure he was a crook.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
bubble-(ani)objection.gif

There's three ways you could possibly know that the person under the alias of Pyure was crooked:
  1. You could be Von Karma,
  2. You could be detective, or
  3. He confessed to you.
If you were detective, you'd have to had investigated Pyure night one, but even then, you'd see his role pre-corruption. Pyure is a sneaky little guy, so he'd probably try to frame you by only telling you he was crooked. However, I feel like even that would have a much too small chance of working for him to do. Also, it'd result in suspicion late-case, probably costing him his clean getaway.

Accuse epic.

Edit:
fixed typo.
Fourth scenario: Epic attached a stupid flavortext to his vote accusing Pyure of being Crooked. If Epic was Von Karma, he certainly wouldn't put himself out there like this to accuse an innocent.

"Christ, Shazam, you're really looking suspicious. Trying to cover for your fellow criminal?!"

...Yes. Lynch me for my crimes.

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
After carefully considering all court records, I've decided that there shall be no harm in accusing Shazam.
Whereas, if Epic did make a slip, we can just get him tomorrow...

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Apparently I need to read the rules... I thought this was going to be more of a generic werewolf... Sorry for doubting you vike

Sent from my ipotato

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Fourth scenario: Epic attached a stupid flavortext to his vote accusing Pyure of being Crooked. If Epic was Von Karma, he certainly wouldn't put himself out there like this to accuse an innocent.

"Christ, Shazam, you're really looking suspicious. Trying to cover for your fellow criminal?!"

...Yes. Lynch me for my crimes.
bubble-(ani)holdit.gif

Rather than speculating, lets hear it from Epic himeself. @TheEpic5, why did you accuse Pyure of being crooked?

Accuse Shazam for his crimes

Reactions: Shazam08

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
RECAP:
(Sorry No RP)
Shazam08 was lynched. He was a delusional. He was also Yanni Yogi
yanni.png

HeilMewTwo was hit by a blunt object. He was an assassin. He was also Joe Darke
darke.png

There was no blunt object at the crime scene.

You may vote to compare the indentation on HeilMewTwo's head with a specific person's blunt object. When a specific person has 3 votes, I will say whether their blunt object was the one who hit HeilMewTwo.

There may have been smites, I don't have much time to check. If someone could quickly do that, I'd be grateful