Turnabout Werewolf: A Phoenix Wright Themed Werewolf

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Accuse Shazam08, on the grounds that Vikestep is an idiot if he thinks I'll believe he assigned the critical role randomly. That's bullshit. He picked either Spanks, Gideon or Shazam . Gideon's not playing, and Spanks is a lower threat because he'll spend half the game attacking RJS.

Reactions: VikeStep

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
bubble-(ani)objection.gif

Your claim contradicts this evidence! According to the dictionary.com definition of Nobody:

He/she is defined as non-existence, as such a murder should not be possible since this person in question was never there to begin with! Our witness Bailiff has clearly stated that a murder has happened. Which means that someone, not nobody, has to have committed the crime.

In light of this, I wish to accuse SpwnX of murder. He looks a bit too happy for someone who's friend has just been killed. SpwnX, would you care to tell the court why you're so happy?
http://www.court-records.net/sounds/Godot - Objection.wav

Given that we live in a universe where psychic powers are considered admissible in evidence, you refute the possibility of an incorporate being commiting the crime? Your argument is based around one critical assumption that we know to be wrong.

http://www.court-records.net/sounds/Edgeworth - Take that.wav

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Accuse Shazam08, on the grounds that Vikestep is an idiot if he thinks I'll believe he assigned the critical role randomly. That's bullshit. He picked either Spanks, Gideon or Shazam . Gideon's not playing, and Spanks is a lower threat because he'll spend half the game attacking RJS.
I honestly did do random. I even wrote a program to do it:

Code:
 get_random_role():
# I rolled a dice earlier
return "Assassin"

There were a lot of assassins since I ran this each time. But im not letting my judgement get in the way of the randomness.

I hope everyone realises I'm being sarcastic right. RIGHT?

Reactions: Lethosos

trajing

Jul 29, 2019

Code:
 get_random_role():
return "Assassin"

There were a lot of assassins since I ran this each time. But im not letting my judgement get in the way of the randomness.

Eww, Python. :p

Accuse Nobody, because he stole my coffee! *sniffles*

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019

Code:
 get_random_role():
return "Assassin"

You beat me to it Ljfa

Accuse nobooty

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019

Your claim is illogical, on two counts!

First, even assuming Vikestep didn't assign big roles randomly, why would he specifically pick me to be the bad guy? Why not you? Or Spanks? Moreover, why would he choose to make one of us Von Karma, instead of the equally-important Forensic Scientist?

Second, still assuming that Vike cherry-picked Von Karma, why would he assign it to a well-known player? If I were GM, I'd make my baddie someone that would fly under the radar of Investigators and the like.

Accuse Pyure. The defense prepares a mug of coffee.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario

First, even assuming Vikestep didn't assign big roles randomly, why would he specifically pick me to be the bad guy? Why not you? Or Spanks? Moreover, why would he choose to make one of us Von Karma, instead of the equally-important Forensic Scientist?

Second, still assuming that Vike cherry-picked Von Karma, why would he assign it to a well-known player? If I were GM, I'd make my baddie someone that would fly under the radar of Investigators and the like.

So, your reverse accusation is that you don't like being accused, and it makes you angry, and therefore I must be a bad person? Wait, I think I had this exact same argument with my son this morning. He's 1.5 years old.

I think I'd personally make an excellent prospect for Von Karma. The problem is that I can logically rule myself out because I saw my role convo and he gave me a different role. That still leaves you as the primary suspect.

You didn't even provide a fake reason for your accusation. You said I was illogical. Now I should get the chair for that? You're such a Von Karma today.

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019

So, your reverse accusation is that you don't like being accused, and it makes you angry, and therefore I must be a bad person? Wait, I think I had this exact same argument with my son this morning. He's 1.5 years old.

I think I'd personally make an excellent prospect for Von Karma. The problem is that I can logically rule myself out because I saw my role convo and he gave me a different role. That still leaves you as the primary suspect.

You didn't even provide a fake reason for your accusation. You said I was illogical. Now I should get the chair for that? You're such a Von Karma today.
bubble-(ani)holdit.gif

So right now the only reason either of you are accusing the other is due to uncertainty. There's no logic here at all. Let's be calm and examine the evidence before we jump to any conclus-- wait, there isn't any yet. :(

For the moment, I'll go with accusing Nobody, as it hurts no one of major importance. However if there was a logical reason to accuse another participant I would probably do so...

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
So right now the only reason either of you are accusing the other is due to uncertainty. There's no logic here at all. Let's be calm and examine the evidence before we jump to any conclus-- wait, there isn't any yet. :(
That and I wish death upon all my enemies. That will teach them. THAT WILL TEACH THEM ALL.

Reactions: Lethosos

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Day 1 ends in 6 and a half hours today. Since I won't be here on the normal time day ends. Thus why I started day 1 earlier.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
VOTE RECAP
----------------
Nobody (12): HeilMewTwo, pizzawolf14, Exedra, RJS, VictiniX888, ljfa, Lethosos, trajing, Strikingwolf, xTordX, pc_assassin, Eruantien
Pyure (2): TheEpic5, Shazam08
Shazam08: Pyure
SpwnX: SoraZodia
RJS: SpwnX
TheEpic5: sgbros1

Not Yet Voted: @016Nojr