Turnabout Werewolf: A Phoenix Wright Themed Werewolf

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Also, since confirming the weapon's owner is an useless information. I change my vote to check for fingerprints on knife.

This way we can at least tell if von used a glove or not.

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Also, since confirming the weapon's owner is an useless information. I change my vote to check for fingerprints on knife.

This way we can at least tell if von used a glove or not.
Comparing knifes could be more useful though. It's very unlikely that Von would uses one of his own weapon on the first few nights, so we can assume that the owner is likely innocent. Also Von would have used his gloves since his fingerprints are too dangerous for him to leave behind. Especially on the first night where he has no one on his side, leaving behind his fingerprints would be a quick game-over.

Compare Knife with Pyure

This is a bit belated but...
http://www.court-records.net/sounds/Godot - Objection.wav

Given that we live in a universe where psychic powers are considered admissible in evidence, you refute the possibility of an incorporate being commiting the crime? Your argument is based around one critical assumption that we know to be wrong.

http://www.court-records.net/sounds/Edgeworth - Take that.wav
E1bYp9o.gif

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
According to Vike, criminals has a 60% chance to steal a weapon and successfully use it during the night, if not he will use one of his own.
Even if we do know the owner of the knife, there is only a 40% chance of it being a criminal. It is too much time wasted for information that can be pretty useless and lead us to a mistake.

Now, whether there is a fingerprint or not can help us determine how many gloves karma has left. When he is out of them, fingerprints will be his doom.
Also, fingerprints isn't RNGy unlike weapon ownership.
Also², we can analyze the weapon ownership after the fingerprints, if we find it necessary.

Also³, comparing knives has only a 1/18 chance of hitting the owner of the knife.

Last edited:

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Good points... Change vote in favor for a fingerprint check

pizzawolf14

Jul 29, 2019
Not surprising that there isn't prints on the knife. So Karma has two gloves left, and, if I remember the role correctly, now has a henchman who he converted. If the henchman is really unhappy with their new criminal lifestyle, we can arrange a private confession plz thx.

Sg, I can vouch for sora. I won't tell you his role but I wouldn't accuse him.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Not surprising that there isn't prints on the knife. So Karma has two gloves left, and, if I remember the role correctly, now has a henchman who he converted. If the henchman is really unhappy with their new criminal lifestyle, we can arrange a private confession plz thx.

Sg, I can vouch for sora. I won't tell you his role but I wouldn't accuse him.
Actually, each glove has two uses. So the criminals start with 6 uses

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Alright. Time for a bold strategy here.

I'm the Delusional. Jester-equivalent. Lynch me today in place of an antismite.

" *gasp* But Shazam! We'd never lynch a Jester! That's crazy!"

There's no penalty to convicting a Delusional. I can't kill anyone as a result. Check the sheet.

"Well... Alright, Shazam, but what reason do we have to convict you? It doesn't benefit us! At least an antismite round has a CHANCE to catch a criminal!"

If you were to antismite a random target today, you'd have a 2/18 chance of convicting a criminal. That's a 14/18, or 7/9, chance to hit an innocent instead.

By convicting me, I can guarentee you won't hit a townie. That's one more night to network, for the Investigator to gather roles, and for the criminals' claims to fall apart. Ask any ToS player; Longer games benefit the town. Always.

Come at me, scrubs.

Vote pizzawolf

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
I'd wager he has the balls of a tanooki.

*points finger at Shazam*

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Shazam08

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Accuse Shazam, mostly because he's full of crap and counting on wifom magic to convince everyone to do the opposite of what he says. If he were really a jester he wouldn't punk out and try to cheat his way to victory, he'd play it legit.

I also don't like that he wanted the fingerprints ploy. Obviously dude's gonna use his gloves on N1.

Lastly, what he neglects to point out is that we can't win if we don't risk convicting innocents. 2/18 is better than 0/18, and meanwhile its another free-kill night for Karma.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure which way to go, but we lose nothing if he is Delusional. Unlike ToS, there is no reason for him not to come out and say it. In place of any better information, Vote Shazam.

pizzawolf14

Jul 29, 2019
Since there's pretty much no way anyone is going to stop this movement, I'll hop on the accuse Shazam bandwagon.

Just going on record saying this is amoral, accusing someone who is innocent.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Better doing it ourselves than giving him reason to collaborate with Von Karma.