Whitelist Server Triple Nation | Unleashed | Whitelist | PvE | Mature 16+ | TS3 | Plugins | Events | Dedicated Server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

shorttown

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: shorttown
New to mods: No
About yourself: im 16,a long time minecraft player, and wanted to try using some new servers. Tyler2255 suggested this server to me.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: nah

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: shorttown
About yourself: im 16,a long time minecraft player, and wanted to try using some new servers. Tyler2255 suggested this server to me.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: nah

Hello shorttown, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: play.triplenation.com

Please select the FTB Unleashed pack and enable: Biomes O' Plently, Vending and Nether Ores.

Feel free to join us on teamspeak here. Welcome to the server!

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I am also not whitelisted :)

In Game Name: Annasharee
About yourself: I have spent a lot of time playing the New World Pack on a private server but would love to join a larger community. I like to keep things looking good and especially enjoy Forestry.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes sometimes :)

You have now been whitelisted.

rossyboi09

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:rossyboi09
About yourself: my names ross im 21 and from n.ireland. ive been playing mc for about 3 years now and have been playing ftb since it came out. i love tech mods the most but also like bees and thaumcraft, also like making cool bases with unique designs.
Will you be on our teamspeak?:yes

In Game Name:carz98
About yourself:i like the tech side of things and building complicated systems

we were both hoping to get accepted as we usually base together :D

thanks

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:rossyboi09
About yourself: my names ross im 21 and from n.ireland. ive been playing mc for about 3 years now and have been playing ftb since it came out. i love tech mods the most but also like bees and thaumcraft, also like making cool bases with unique designs.

In Game Name:carz98
About yourself:i like the tech side of things and building complicated systems

we were both hoping to get accepted as we usually base together :D

thanks

Hello, you have both been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: play.triplenation.com

Please select the FTB Unleashed pack and enable: Biomes O' Plently, Vending and Nether Ores.

iTouchMyself

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:xSimplename
New to mods: Yes / No: No
About yourself: I love playing on servers with offline automation. Just coming back online and knowing you have a bunch of resources feels great. I usually stay quiet unless i need something or would like to buy something.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: No.

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:xSimplename
New to mods: Yes / No: No
About yourself: I love playing on servers with offline automation. Just coming back online and knowing you have a bunch of resources feels great. I usually stay quiet unless i need something or would like to buy something.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: No.

Hello, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: play.triplenation.com

Manuel033

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:Manuel033
About yourself:Hve experience with lots of mods, and im an expert in tekkit.
Will you be on our teamspeak?:Sometimes

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:Manuel033
About yourself:Hve experience with lots of mods, and im an expert in tekkit.
Will you be on our teamspeak?:Sometimes

Hello Manuel033, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: play.triplenation.com

Kooper

Jul 29, 2019
My IGN is KHockey34
New to mods:No
About yourself:i play hockey. i love ftb i favorite mod is ic2 and i would love to play on the server
Will you be on our teamspeak?: yes but right now my mic is broken so i can not team speak

Kooper

Jul 29, 2019
My IGN is KHockey34
About yourself:i play hockey. i love ftb i favorite mod is ic2 and i would love to play on the server
Will you be on our teamspeak?: yes but right now my mic is broken so i can not team speak

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
My IGN is KHockey34

Sorry, but our minimum required age is 16.

Jamski

Jul 29, 2019
My IGN: Jamski22
About yourself: well im 24 from Uk played ftb since jan. i play many different games
Will you be on our teamspeak?: yes

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
My IGN: Jamski22
About yourself: well im 24 from Uk played ftb since jan. i play many different games
Will you be on our teamspeak?: yes

Hello Jamski22, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: play.triplenation.com