Whitelist Server Triple Nation | MindCrack | Whitelist | 16+ | TS3 | Plugins | Dedicated Server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

MrPancakes

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: mrpancakes905
New to mods: No
About yourself: A bit of a connoisseur of mods when it comes to Minecraft. I've browsed through various mods such as Millénaire, Mo' Mobs, Equivalent Exchange and so forth so I know how a good majority of how most of the mods work and function (granted Red Power and Computer Craft still confuse the heck outta me). While I do tend to mess around with Railcraft and Steve's Carts, I'm pretty proficient when it comes to Thaumcraft especially and love to tinker with various builds that cater to Thaumcraft's various machines and items. So if there's still space on the server for others to join, I'd love to take part in this server.

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: mrpancakes905
About yourself: A bit of a connoisseur of mods when it comes to Minecraft. I've browsed through various mods such as Millénaire, Mo' Mobs, Equivalent Exchange and so forth so I know how a good majority of how most of the mods work and function (granted Red Power and Computer Craft still confuse the heck outta me). While I do tend to mess around with Railcraft and Steve's Carts, I'm pretty proficient when it comes to Thaumcraft especially and love to tinker with various builds that cater to Thaumcraft's various machines and items. So if there's still space on the server for others to join, I'd love to take part in this server.

Whitelisted. Join the server and or TS to find out more info.

saxrold

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:Saxrold
About yourself: im 17 year old im from the netherlands My english is not really good ( sorry for that :$ ) i like te build "no life" project / machines thats it :p!

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:Saxrold
About yourself: im 17 year old im from the netherlands My english is not really good ( sorry for that :$ ) i like te build "no life" project / machines thats it :p!

Pclynn

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Pclynn
New to mods: Both. I now about half of the mods. Thaumcraft is what I have the most trouble with.
About yourself: Just a bored teenager trying to find someplace to have fun with friends

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Pclynn
New to mods: Both. I now about half of the mods. Thaumcraft is what I have the most trouble with.
About yourself: Just a bored teenager trying to find someplace to have fun with friends

Maplefrog778

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Maplefrog7
New to mods: No. I know almost all of them. I may have a bit of trouble with some of the newer mods, but I will soon understand them just as much as the others.
About yourself: I am a bored teenager who is looking for some place to hang out with friends, build with them, and just have fun.
Other Info: I was promoted to this server by Pclynn. Please reward him. That would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Maplefrog7
New to mods: No. I know almost all of them. I may have a bit of trouble with some of the newer mods, but I will soon understand them just as much as the others.
About yourself: I am a bored teenager who is looking for some place to hang out with friends, build with them, and just have fun.
Other Info: I was promoted to this server by Pclynn. Please reward him. That would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Filipe Nunes

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Tapess
New to mods: Know the basics but want to know more
About yourself: Looking for someplace to have some fun playing minecraft, i understand english but don't talk much =p

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Tapess
New to mods: Know the basics but want to know more
About yourself: Looking for someplace to have some fun playing minecraft, i understand english but don't talk much =p

Azurecats

Jul 29, 2019
I highly recommend you to look past the age for a few moments and are kind enough to read my application.

In Game Name: Azurecats
New to mods: Yes / No: Only a few, Such as Thaumcraft. I will mainly look
About yourself: Me, being 13, people think I am very immature (In fact for me quite the opposite.). I have NEVER been banned on any server I have been on. I usually become a 'regular' server player on the few survival servers I go on. I have a microphone, so if I am accepted I will be able to talk in the TS3 server. I am a regular person, doing regular things. I have NEVER griefed, and never will. I have been griefed and wish that no person else needs that awful thing done to them. I also will attempt to record some footage of me playing on the server for an LP (If it is allowed).

I hope you read this application and agree with my standards.

Cat3000

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: cat3000f
New to mods: yes and no, I started only a few moths ago but i'm a quick learner
About yourself: I'm a colege student and i play a bit to unwind, I play minecraft for a couple years now and i started with mods when FTB came out. The mods i play the most are redpower, buildcraft, IC and thaumcraft but i have a SP world where i was starting to get into other mods. I never played in servers (that's kind of why i want to start), i want to hepl out and have other people around. I'm a friendly guy :)

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: cat3000f
New to mods: yes and no, I started only a few moths ago but i'm a quick learner
About yourself: I'm a colege student and i play a bit to unwind, I play minecraft for a couple years now and i started with mods when FTB came out. The mods i play the most are redpower, buildcraft, IC and thaumcraft but i have a SP world where i was starting to get into other mods. I never played in servers (that's kind of why i want to start), i want to hepl out and have other people around. I'm a friendly guy :)

artis

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Artis_is_livebro
New to mods: Yes for the most part but I still know quite a few stuff
About yourself: I'm 19 and enjoy playing minecraft in my free time and a mature group to play would be cool

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Artis_is_livebro
New to mods: Yes for the most part but I still know quite a few stuff
About yourself: I'm 19 and enjoy playing minecraft in my free time and a mature group to play would be cool

Whitelisted. Join the server and or TS to find out more info

Aeslehc

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: NosajDraw
About yourself: I'm looking for a home with mature players, love MC and have been playing it for seems like many years, and playing with mods for a large part of that.

Aaron King

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: AaronKing21
New to mods: Iv been playing Feed the beast with some friends on a private server but now i want to move on and join a bigger server.
About yourself: I am friendly, easy to talk to an i am looking for a server with a friendly community feel to it.