Whitelist Server Triple Nation | MindCrack | Whitelist | 16+ | TS3 | Plugins | Dedicated Server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Fat2be

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:lltim
New to mods: No I've played with my good friend for a long time but now I'm seeking for a community to play with.
About yourself: I'm a sociable and helpfull person. I've been playing minecraft since beta. I want to play on a active server where you can laugh with eachother. My friend is Reaper_nz.

wakafanykai123

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Wakafanykai123
New to mods: Most of them actually, I do not have that much experience with thaumcraft though.
About yourself: I have been learning a bit from some YouTubers for a few weeks, I mostly watch Ziseau's channel. I love FTB Mindcraft pack as well as the Direwolf20 pack. I have been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.6, so you could say I've been playing for a while now.

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: MiiniMan123
New to mods: No
About yourself: I have played on a couple of FTB serves but they all suffered griefing or the community sort of died, I am looking for a server that hopefully wont die after a couple of weeks and has a decent community.

Whitelisted. Join the server and or TS to find out more info.[DOUBLEPOST=1359235208][/DOUBLEPOST]
In Game Name: Hephestus2794
About yourself: Major redstone and machinary builder, played quite a lot of FTB and love role playing on servers, Game regularly.

Whitelisted. Join the server and or TS to find out more info.

In Game Name: thefatcat123_
About yourself: Played minecraft since beta, been playing FTB for a few months.

In Game Name: Reaper_NZ
About yourself: Been playing minecraft since alpha. Recently started to play FTB. I am looking for a mature server with people who know how to play minecraft but still have a good laugh now and then. I play almost every day, but mostly during the weekends.

In Game Name:lltim
New to mods: No I've played with my good friend for a long time but now I'm seeking for a community to play with.
About yourself: I'm a sociable and helpfull person. I've been playing minecraft since beta. I want to play on a active server where you can laugh with eachother. My friend is Reaper_nz.

Grantboy01

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: grantboy01
New to mods: No.
About yourself: I have played Minecraft since 1.1.2 Alpha and mods since around September, 2011. I also live in the US and am looking for a good server with a good community.
Extra: I also may record a little, If that's OK.

Distillerz

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Distillerz
New to mods: No, i'm have a great knowledge in mindcrack.
About yourself: Brazilian , PHP programmer , good english , friendly person , want to have fun and enjoy the server.

lik30mg

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: lik30mg
New to mods: NO
About yourself:Hi , Im 19 years old, I live in Canada. I enjoyed the Technic pack but I decided to move on to FTB. I would like to join a small community to start playing.. Hope I can join you all!

Dannyhobby

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: grantboy01
New to mods: No.
About yourself: I have played Minecraft since 1.1.2 Alpha and mods since around September, 2011. I also live in the US and am looking for a good server with a good community.
Extra: I also may record a little, If that's OK.
In Game Name: Distillerz
New to mods: No, i'm have a great knowledge in mindcrack.
About yourself: Brazilian , PHP programmer , good english , friendly person , want to have fun and enjoy the server.

Andyfuji

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Andyfuji

New to mods: Yes / No Feed the Beast, yes; but not mods in general.

About yourself: If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, and how my parents were occupied and all before they had me, and all that David Copperfield kind of crap, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth.

Doughnut189

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Doughnut189
New to mods: No- I used TFC for a while before I tried FTB; that said, I am new to FTB.
About yourself: After having played TFC to the point of it losing its challenge, I am ready to try a new mod. Your community appealed to me because someone else showed it to me, relieving myself of the burden of looking through the twenty-odd server threads for FTB. I enjoy making complex redstone contraptions, however I am completely incapable of doing so, and am also full of self-pity, and, in my unrelenting quest to find more reasons to keep me down, I likely never will make any contraptions complex redstone. I wear hats sometimes.

AtlasTV

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Sur_Dylan
New to mods: Definitely not. I've been playing around with mods for about 1,5 years and played Tekkit for a very, long time. And now Tekkit's abandoned I decided to move on and upgrade to Feed The Beast.
About yourself: I'm a dedicated mature player and also (most of the time) very kind to others. I am pretty OCD about, everything. Most people don't understand inventory management or sorting etc. I also am a speed-machine. Basically meaning I go very fast with the things I do and want everything finished as soon as possible. Outside of gaming I play drums in a little band (me and a couple of friends). I like to hang out with friends, and pretty much enjoy life. :)

Dannyhobby

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Andyfuji

New to mods: Yes / No Feed the Beast, yes; but not mods in general.

About yourself: If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, and how my parents were occupied and all before they had me, and all that David Copperfield kind of crap, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth.
In Game Name: Doughnut189
New to mods: No- I used TFC for a while before I tried FTB; that said, I am new to FTB.
About yourself: After having played TFC to the point of it losing its challenge, I am ready to try a new mod. Your community appealed to me because someone else showed it to me, relieving myself of the burden of looking through the twenty-odd server threads for FTB. I enjoy making complex redstone contraptions, however I am completely incapable of doing so, and am also full of self-pity, and, in my unrelenting quest to find more reasons to keep me down, I likely never will make any contraptions complex redstone. I wear hats sometimes.

Xiondar

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Xiondar
About yourself: Recently started to play FTB. Was Reffered by a friend (Woogieboogie) Just looking for a place for me and a friend to play:)

In Game Name: SSJ4_Gogeta
New to mods: Yes
About yourself: Posted on my friends behalf because he is at work right now, He is new to FTB and is looking for me to teach him We have alot of fun :)

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Xiondar
About yourself: Recently started to play FTB. Was Reffered by a friend (Woogieboogie) Just looking for a place for me and a friend to play:)

In Game Name: SSJ4_Gogeta
New to mods: Yes
About yourself: Posted on my friends behalf because he is at work right now, He is new to FTB and is looking for me to teach him We have alot of fun :)

chilloman

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: chilloman
About myself: I'm a 18 year old computer geek from Norway. I started playing FTB when it came out first. I have good experience with the FTB mods, mostly ComputerCraft (i know LUA very good).

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: chilloman
About myself: I'm a 18 year old computer geek from Norway. I started playing FTB when it came out first. I have good experience with the FTB mods, mostly ComputerCraft (i know LUA very good).

sterlo269

Jul 29, 2019
Locating: Maitland NSW
MC Experiance: Been playing minecraft since 2009 in alpha.. And been playing FTB since 2 weeks after is came out..
TS3: NO
would love to come to an AUSTRALIAN Feed The Beast server and will help in anyway i will also be respectful to everyone and will be very happy to see myself on this server..
Steam: sterlo269
will hope to hear from you soon..
I will not break any rules

. Isaac harrison :D

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
Locating: Maitland NSW
MC Experiance: Been playing minecraft since 2009 in alpha.. And been playing FTB since 2 weeks after is came out..
TS3: NO
would love to come to an AUSTRALIAN Feed The Beast server and will help in anyway i will also be respectful to everyone and will be very happy to see myself on this server..
Steam: sterlo269
will hope to hear from you soon..
I will not break any rules
. Isaac harrison :D

Please use our template to apply.

Urgie

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: urgie_
New to mods: I know some of the mods.
About yourself: I'm from Norway. Have played on another server, but it crashed, so instead starting fresh on it I decided to find a new one, hopefully this server that doesn't crash :)

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: urgie_
New to mods: I know some of the mods.
About yourself: I'm from Norway. Have played on another server, but it crashed, so instead starting fresh on it I decided to find a new one, hopefully this server that doesn't crash :)