Whitelist Server Triple Nation | MindCrack | Whitelist | 16+ | TS3 | Plugins | Dedicated Server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Jeepee

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Jeepee
New to mods: No, have played dreadwolf20 somemuch
About yourself: i love modded craft, havent tried mindcrack version of FTB

Cheeze2000

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Cheeze2000
New to mods: No
About yourself: Currently between servers, the one I played on previous pretty much died after like 2 weeks so I left. I am hoping to find a server with a decent community with a fun and relaxed approach to the game.

Shane Cristiano

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Shanehop
New to mods: Yes
About yourself: I've played minecraft for a awhile and wanted to try FTB. Im fun to be around but i hope to joins your guys servers. I'll help as much as i can

Dannyhobby

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Jeepee
New to mods: No, have played dreadwolf20 somemuch
About yourself: i love modded craft, havent tried mindcrack version of FTB
In Game Name: Cheeze2000
About yourself: Currently between servers, the one I played on previous pretty much died after like 2 weeks so I left. I am hoping to find a server with a decent community with a fun and relaxed approach to the game.
In Game Name: Shanehop
New to mods: Yes
About yourself: I've played minecraft for a awhile and wanted to try FTB. Im fun to be around but i hope to joins your guys servers. I'll help as much as i can
Whitelisted. Join the server and or TS to find out more info.

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
Applications are still open to join the server.

Come check us out!

The server has also just been upgraded to a better, lag free server today!

Nuparu

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: nuparu11
New to mods: Nope :)
About yourself: I'm a minecrafter/tekkiter who just transitioned to FTB and seems like whitelist servers have the best playerbase without being hostile :D

Aelali

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Aelali
About yourself: Russian service desk dude playing modded minecraft

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: nuparu11
New to mods: Nope :)
About yourself: I'm a minecrafter/tekkiter who just transitioned to FTB and seems like whitelist servers have the best playerbase without being hostile :D

In Game Name: Aelali
About yourself: Russian service desk dude playing modded minecraft

bluetreefrog

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: bluetreefrog
New to mods: no
About yourself: Just looking for a small friend group of people to play FTB with.

piffboy6

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: piffboy6
New to mods:No
About yourself: I have been looking for a good server on FTB to play on. I have been fairly good at this. I have watched alot of the Mindcrack people like Vintage Beef and Nebris. All i can hope for right now is that i get accepted into the Whitelist so i can play on a server that i wont get greifed.

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: piffboy6
New to mods:No
About yourself: I have been looking for a good server on FTB to play on. I have been fairly good at this. I have watched alot of the Mindcrack people like Vintage Beef and Nebris. All i can hope for right now is that i get accepted into the Whitelist so i can play on a server that i wont get greifed.

MiiniMan123

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: MiiniMan123
About yourself: I have played on a couple of FTB serves but they all suffered griefing or the community sort of died, I am looking for a server that hopefully wont die after a couple of weeks and has a decent community.

thefatcat123

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: thefatcat123_
About yourself: Played minecraft since beta, been playing FTB for a few months.

Hephestus2794

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Hephestus2794
About yourself: Major redstone and machinary builder, played quite a lot of FTB and love role playing on servers, Game regularly.

Mr. Peer

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Reaper_NZ
About yourself: Been playing minecraft since alpha. Recently started to play FTB. I am looking for a mature server with people who know how to play minecraft but still have a good laugh now and then. I play almost every day, but mostly during the weekends.