Whitelist Server Triple Nation | MindCrack | Whitelist | 16+ | TS3 | Plugins | Dedicated Server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Dannyhobby

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Rikkaedow
New to mods: Yes
About yourself: I have been playing around with the mods a lot in the past few month and i know a lot about the modpack. I'm searching for a nice server with a small community at the moment, because playing SMP is much more fun than playing alone :D

In Game Name: mazza86
New to mods: Yes i've been watching some videos and i've play for a copple of weeks
About yourself:i'm from italy and i started play minecraft about1 year ago, i've always wanted to be part of a comunity but a lot of them wanted to public some videos on youtube. i've alway loved the idea of play it on a server like minecrack but...

Whitelisted. Join the server and or TS to find out more info.

Bloderz

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Bloderz
New to mods: Yes & No, I have experience with technical mods- just doesn't mean to say i'm good with them ^.^
About yourself: I'm from Wales, My sister currently plays on your server and it sounds pretty fun. I love to build in general ( i.e Buildings ) And i'm really into the Forestry Mod that comes with the Mindcrack modpack. Extremely talkative and friendly and I enjoy talking over TS (currently Server admin in the TeamSpeak of the minecraft servers I moderate on.)

Dannyhobby

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Bloderz
New to mods: Yes & No, I have experience with technical mods- just doesn't mean to say i'm good with them ^.^
About yourself: I'm from Wales, My sister currently plays on your server and it sounds pretty fun. I love to build in general ( i.e Buildings ) And i'm really into the Forestry Mod that comes with the Mindcrack modpack. Extremely talkative and friendly and I enjoy talking over TS (currently Server admin in the TeamSpeak of the minecraft servers I moderate on.)

ttyyllerrrr

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: 123pker123
New to mods: Yes / No. Nope been playing tekkit for long time as well as FTB
About yourself: In high school, football player and love to game

TheAmazingPeanut

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: TheAmazingPeanut
New to mods: No. I've been playing Tekkit since 1.2.5, but it never updated past that for ages, so I dropped it. Switched over to Feed The Beast once I saw the Mindcrack folks give it a shot and have been loving it ever since.
About yourself: I've been playing on a private FTB server with a friend of mine for a while now, but I feel like I want to spread out and meet and play with new people as well.

XdarkXshadowzX

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: XdarkXshadowzX
New to mods: Yes / No No im not new
About yourself I have been playing feed the beast since it has came out ive been watching a lot you youtube video's to improve my knowledge of the game and I think that I am a good player I amd also a very friendly player and I would really like to join the community and be able to share my skills and learn from other players Thanks

ofir36

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: oFearz
New to mods: Playing for a few weeks now
About yourself: I'm playing vanilla since alpha and recently I discovered this mod pack and loved it. I'm looking for a server with a nice community to play with.

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: TheAmazingPeanut
New to mods: No. I've been playing Tekkit since 1.2.5, but it never updated past that for ages, so I dropped it. Switched over to Feed The Beast once I saw the Mindcrack folks give it a shot and have been loving it ever since.
About yourself: I've been playing on a private FTB server with a friend of mine for a while now, but I feel like I want to spread out and meet and play with new people as well.

Whitelisted. Join the server and or TS to find out more info

In Game Name: XdarkXshadowzX
New to mods: Yes / No No im not new
About yourself I have been playing feed the beast since it has came out ive been watching a lot you youtube video's to improve my knowledge of the game and I think that I am a good player I amd also a very friendly player and I would really like to join the community and be able to share my skills and learn from other players Thanks

In Game Name: oFearz
New to mods: Playing for a few weeks now
About yourself: I'm playing vanilla since alpha and recently I discovered this mod pack and loved it. I'm looking for a server with a nice community to play with.

In Game Name: 123pker123
New to mods: Yes / No. Nope been playing tekkit for long time as well as FTB
About yourself: In high school, football player and love to game

Ensanity

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:Ensata
New to mods: Yes / No: Yes i've been playing FTB for about 2 weeks now, i'm still getting use to alot of the mods.
About yourself:I enjoy skateboarding and gaming. i've been active in alot of gaming communitys and would love to join the fun on your server.

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:Ensata
New to mods: Yes / No: Yes i've been playing FTB for about 2 weeks now, i'm still getting use to alot of the mods.
About yourself:I enjoy skateboarding and gaming. i've been active in alot of gaming communitys and would love to join the fun on your server.

Dark_BX

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: DarkBX
New to mods: Yes / No: No, I have been using IC and BC for some time now.
About yourself: Always will to give a helping hand, but over all a helping advice, I enjoy doing dark looking buildings, and I would like to join to the fun on the server

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: DarkBX
New to mods: Yes / No: No, I have been using IC and BC for some time now.
About yourself: Always will to give a helping hand, but over all a helping advice, I enjoy doing dark looking buildings, and I would like to join to the fun on the server

Moonstrum

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Moonstrum
New to mods: Yes / No: No, I have been playing around with all sorts of mods and plugins since I started playing multiplayer including tekkit and FTB.
About Yourself: I used to co-run the later yogscast public servers, and was part of that community for quite some time. Looking for a nice friendly server to be able to play MC without having to worry about losing everything you have done and to be able to meet the community.

Chocopotato

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: chocopotato
New to mods: Not really
About yourself: Hi I've just started playing FTB recently and haven't managed to find a friendly server yet with a good community. Hoping this is the one ^.^

nursemmalee

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to all the new folks joining the server! I've been a part of it for a while now and have to say it's a great little (quickly growing) community!

Also, hooray for more X-chromosome representation. It was lonely in here by myself ;) LOL

Dannyhobby

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Moonstrum
New to mods: Yes / No: No, I have been playing around with all sorts of mods and plugins since I started playing multiplayer including tekkit and FTB.
About Yourself: I used to co-run the later yogscast public servers, and was part of that community for quite some time. Looking for a nice friendly server to be able to play MC without having to worry about losing everything you have done and to be able to meet the community.
In Game Name: chocopotato
New to mods: Not really
About yourself: Hi I've just started playing FTB recently and haven't managed to find a friendly server yet with a good community. Hoping this is the one ^.^

wannywanson

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: wannywanson
New to mods: Yes / No
About yourself: I've been playing with the old-school mods (bc and indc) for over a year now. Recently got into ftb (about 6 weeks ago), I played around with about every mod in the pack by now so I'm able to call myself experienced now :D I'm looking for a mature server and having it on a white-list is a nice extra :)

Dannyhobby

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: wannywanson
New to mods: Yes / No
About yourself: I've been playing with the old-school mods (bc and indc) for over a year now. Recently got into ftb (about 6 weeks ago), I played around with about every mod in the pack by now so I'm able to call myself experienced now :D I'm looking for a mature server and having it on a white-list is a nice extra :)