Whitelist Server Trince.net l Mindcrack v8.2 l Whitelist l Essentials l Grief Prevention l HawkEye l 32 slot

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Pipbouy

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: Purplefixer
  2. In-Game Name: Purplefixer
  3. Age: 30+ohgodI'msoold
  4. Have you played FTB before: No.
  5. Have you ever been banned: No.
  6. If so; why: --
  7. What can you bring to Trince: I speak excellent english, I have a habit of sharing what I get in order to organize sweeping, cool projects (once cleared a virtual 1K square of land and LEVELED it, in hard survival, to build a castle!), and one of my very good friends is already playing here. (Aryene)

Welcome to the server, Enjoy your stay.

Mahoney220

Jul 29, 2019
Hey I think there's a problem!? I have been muted for asking how many mods there are? And the reason was... Because I can... Now lets look at some screen shots.
This first picture is me asking how many admins there are... Because I see a lot of admins.
Then I go on to ask how many mods they have... Because they also have alot...
Then an admin asks is there a problem... I asked how many staff there were and I have a problem?
v8uq0x5

(http://imgur.com/v8uq0x5)
This is picture number two..
I again just wanted to know how many mods there were..
I was answered with "There's a nice number".
Promptly afterwords I was muted.
VZENlmC

(http://imgur.com/VZENlmC)
This is picture number three, stating why I was muted.
Read this one for yourself.
XmKYhqX

(http://imgur.com/XmKYhqX)
Yep... I was muted by one of the numerous staff because.. "I can".

I don't know what else to say, Don't ask questions here folks. Questions are not aloud.[DOUBLEPOST=1359593604][/DOUBLEPOST]I was told to appeal the mute... Here she is.

rrims

Jul 29, 2019
Let me clarify this for everyone reading.

Mahoney joined our server and proceeded to shoot portals at everyone and troll the staff. He was asked to stop and after he refused, was banned for 24 hours. He joined the next day and went about his business, so we thought nothing of it. Now today he joins and proceeds to mock the staff and troll around again. After warning him 3 times to stop today, the above incident happened. The explanation behind is because there shouldn't be a reason to ask about our staff unless there's a problem. I was responding to the situation how I thought would best be handled. If he had a problem, he should of came to me directly, but he didn't.

Trince does not condone trolling, griefing, or any rude acts like the one found in his profile picture above. We are a mature gaming community and do not take kindly to this kind of actions. But with that being said, Trince holds the aspect of gaming close. We like to provide a community for everyone to enjoy, and not have to worry about people like this. If anyone has any more questions, feel free to contact me directly over message.

Thank you,
~rrims

Mahoney220

Jul 29, 2019
No No.. There will be contacting over message.. Ok, Lets break your last post down piece by piece. "Mahoney joined our server and proceeded to shoot portals at everyone and troll the staff." I guess ill go sentence by sentence, I joined your server and had a portal gun... Give your head a shake. I joined your server, I commenced in playing when I came across a portal in a mob spawner chest. I kept playing until I died, Which then I was sent to spawn with all my items.. I was board so I shot my portals on roofs to jump around and have fun.. I was asked if I could leave and I asked one simple question, "I'm not aloud to use my items around spawn" ... and im banned for 24 hours. So we come to "He was asked to stop and after he refused, was banned for 24 hours." Only thing correct about that line was banned for 24 hours.

Lets carry on.. "Now today he joins and proceeds to mock the staff and troll around again." As seen in my previous post on why I was muted, I guess I was mocking? Please read again, and troll around. I was setting up my hobbiest steam engines, Alot of trolling happening there. Moving on...

"After warning him 3 times to stop today, the above incident happened." Dosen't one think they would move right to the ban if I had been warned 3 times to stop. I came home from school, Watched some youtube, Hopped on, Played for a bit then I noticed There were numerous admin's mods and owners. So i asked a question.... Got me to the previous comment... Moving on!

"The explanation behind is because there shouldn't be a reason to ask about our staff unless there's a problem. I was responding to the situation how I thought would best be handled. If he had a problem, he should of came to me directly, but he didn't." Oh this is a good one... So im banned because I asked about the staff... So i think of it this way. Ill put it into easy words.. Admin: "Ya so guys... Don't ask about the server or we will ban you." I wish In knew that rule, should put that right on the forum. So I was handled like he thought it was best to ban a person for asking about staff... Theres so many why would one not ask.. People should come pre muted so they cant talk about admins... That would be best

"Trince does not condone trolling, griefing, or any rude acts like the one found in his profile picture above." My profile has not one thing to do with how I conduct myself on minecraft servers... Thats like saying "If you have a shirt with a skull on it, your not welcome" The thought is irrelevant. Moving on!

" We are a mature gaming community and do not take kindly to this kind of actions." Ok this ones perfect because i have a screenshot for this.
XmKYhqX

Very mature indeed, "Why did you punch that guy".. Admin: "Because I can" Same context different scenario. Very professional.

I think I have opened up this server for what it really is. and have proved the previous comment made by one of the 6 owners are lies.. What a shame.. You should be a role model for your server.

Have a grand day, Just remember. When your intellect ends, others surpass.

Thank you
-Mahoney

rrims

Jul 29, 2019
No No.. There will be contacting over message.. Ok, Lets break your last post down piece by piece. "Mahoney joined our server and proceeded to shoot portals at everyone and troll the staff." I guess ill go sentence by sentence, I joined your server and had a portal gun... Give your head a shake. I joined your server, I commenced in playing when I came across a portal in a mob spawner chest. I kept playing until I died, Which then I was sent to spawn with all my items.. I was board so I shot my portals on roofs to jump around and have fun.. I was asked if I could leave and I asked one simple question, "I'm not aloud to use my items around spawn" ... and im banned for 24 hours. So we come to "He was asked to stop and after he refused, was banned for 24 hours." Only thing correct about that line was banned for 24 hours.

Lets carry on.. "Now today he joins and proceeds to mock the staff and troll around again." As seen in my previous post on why I was muted, I guess I was mocking? Please read again, and troll around. I was setting up my hobbiest steam engines, Alot of trolling happening there. Moving on...

"After warning him 3 times to stop today, the above incident happened." Dosen't one think they would move right to the ban if I had been warned 3 times to stop. I came home from school, Watched some youtube, Hopped on, Played for a bit then I noticed There were numerous admin's mods and owners. So i asked a question.... Got me to the previous comment... Moving on!

"The explanation behind is because there shouldn't be a reason to ask about our staff unless there's a problem. I was responding to the situation how I thought would best be handled. If he had a problem, he should of came to me directly, but he didn't." Oh this is a good one... So im banned because I asked about the staff... So i think of it this way. Ill put it into easy words.. Admin: "Ya so guys... Don't ask about the server or we will ban you." I wish In knew that rule, should put that right on the forum. So I was handled like he thought it was best to ban a person for asking about staff... Theres so many why would one not ask.. People should come pre muted so they cant talk about admins... That would be best

"Trince does not condone trolling, griefing, or any rude acts like the one found in his profile picture above." My profile has not one thing to do with how I conduct myself on minecraft servers... Thats like saying "If you have a shirt with a skull on it, your not welcome" The thought is irrelevant. Moving on!

" We are a mature gaming community and do not take kindly to this kind of actions." Ok this ones perfect because i have a screenshot for this.
XmKYhqX

Very mature indeed, "Why did you punch that guy".. Admin: "Because I can" Same context different scenario. Very professional.

I think I have opened up this server for what it really is. and have proved the previous comment made by one of the 6 owners are lies.. What a shame.. You should be a role model for your server.

Have a grand day, Just remember. When your intellect ends, others surpass.

Thank you
-Mahoney

You can twist and bend all the words you wish, but that won't revoke your ban. Everything I said in my previous post was the truth, I don't lie for personal gain or to troll. The fact that you don't have the decency or maturity to keep this a private conversation should show people exactly what happened here tonight.

But yes, you've trolled, you've gotten banned and now you're no longer allowed in our community. So lying to other players and trying to deter new players from joining our server will provide you with what exactly? If anyone decides they want to hear the truth they can contact me and I would gladly tell them. Hopefully you can come to your senses and leave this conversation right where it is and move on with your life. Any post following this one will be reported as this thread was meant for whitelisting and server announcements.

arkangyl

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not an admin or a mod on the Trince server. I play on it. That's all. I applied for whitelist on this thread a few days ago, because I was looking for a new-ish server with a good community. I can attest to this: this is a good community. It's refreshing to play a game and not have my chat area bombarded with senseless profanity non-stop, because Trince's admins will not tolerate it. I like that. And I like that Trince's admins don't tolerate shenanigans, either. The aforementioned scenario went down exactly as rimms said it did. I was logged in for the whole thing when the portal gun incident happened. I don't like seeing people try to twist things around in a way that isn't true, so I felt the need to speak up.

Trust me when I say this: the Trince community and our admins are awesome people. If you want to play on a server with good, friendly, helpful people, this is the place. If you want a server to troll on, or to grief people, then go elsewhere, because you won't be happy here. That's the way it is, and frankly, I like it that way. ;)

changozero

Jul 29, 2019
Okay I've seen a lot of people confused on how to downgrade.

Here's a Pic Tutorial :3

First you are going to spot the dropbox. Click it.
javaw 2013-01-31 17-27-00-09.jpg

Then click v7
javaw 2013-01-31 17-27-49-04.jpg

Happy playing :)

Reactions: The Appleloaf

Maximuscr31

Jul 29, 2019
Okay I've seen a lot of people confused on how to downgrade.

Here's a Pic Tutorial :3

First you are going to spot the dropbox. Click it.
View attachment 1760
Then click v7 View attachment 1761

Happy playing :)
Thank you for the tutorial. I am foaming at the mouth in anticipation of attack golems. I just wish they would go ahead and release v8.02 or v9 or whatever they are doing to fix all the problems so we can upgrade.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
This thread is getting way too many false reports sent in. Only report things that break the rules. Future reports of items that do not in fact break forum rules may result in a temporary ban for the person reporting the item. Please conduct yourselves in a responsible civil manner.

Maximuscr31

Jul 29, 2019
We are having daily contests now on the server with some pretty awesome in game prizes. The monthly contest is a bit more extreme with prizes including your choice of several different steam games. Lots of people are playing. Lowest amount online is around 7 in the wee hours of the morning but pretty much 15-25 people all day with 0 lag. Also if anyone has plugin requests I can see about porting them on and if they will work.
Thanks
Max.

rrims

Jul 29, 2019
Our server has been updated to v8! We've also added a few new updates such as Dynmap!

~rrims

deemster2

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: deemster2
  2. In-Game Name: deemster2
  3. Age: 16
  4. Have you played FTB before: yes, but not much
  5. Have you ever been banned: No
  6. If so; why: -
  7. What can you bring to Trince: I wanna built a nice castle and enjoy

rrims

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: deemster2
  2. In-Game Name: deemster2
  4. Have you played FTB before: yes, but not much
  5. Have you ever been banned: No
  6. If so; why: -
  7. What can you bring to Trince: I wanna built a nice castle and enjoy

You've been added to the whitelist!

Welcome to Trince! Check our www.trince.net for information and server announcements.

friso0602

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: friso0602
  2. In-Game Name: friso0602
  3. Age:15
  4. Country: holland
  5. Have you played FTB before: yes
  6. Have you ever been banned: no
  7. If so; why:
  8. What can you bring to Trince: make some cool stuff

Noellie073

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: Noellie073
  2. In-Game Name: DJNoelNL
  4. Country: Holland
  5. Have you played FTB before: Yes
  6. Have you ever been banned: Nope
  7. If so; why: ---
  8. What can you bring to Trince: I have a friend on this server, he plays a lot so I can help him with a lot things and make my own town with a big good looking factory. I can help people and I can make some bad-ass machines ;)