Whitelist Server TotalBeast 1.1.2 Ultimate | Whitelist | 20 slots | Grief Prevention | Essentials | Logblocks | 24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Chrisg2003bt

Jul 29, 2019
GN: chrisg2003bt
What country are you from? UK
Why TotalBeast? Why not? ;) Looking for a small community i can help out in!
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? Nope
Do you agree to the rules above? Yes.

Donsta731

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Donsta731
What country are you from? United States
Why TotalBeast? Looking for a new place to experiment with FTB, just switched from the Tekkit family of mods a few days ago.
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? Nope, only server ive ever been on that wasnt my own was a reddit server called luvcraft ,but that dissolved when the owners found out they were having a baby.
Do you agree to the rules above? Yes

ThePuppyluv24

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ThePuppyluv24
What country are you from?: USA
Why TotalBeast?: I heard of it from a couple of friends who play on it, so I wanted to try it out.
Would I find your name on MCBANS? If so, why?: No
Do you agree to the rules above?: Yes

Totalfury4

Jul 29, 2019
Attention community, the server is now back on the original IP address. Please use the IP posted on my opening topic, Thank you :)[DOUBLEPOST=1387168397][/DOUBLEPOST]thepuppyluv24 you have been whitelisted, have fun :)

Epiking

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Epidin
What country are you from? USA
Why TotalBeast? seems interesting
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? nope
Do you agree to the rules above? yep

Totalfury4

Jul 29, 2019
epidin you have been whitelisted, have fun :)[DOUBLEPOST=1387271298][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, multihomes has been updated, everyone can now have 3 saved homes. Sorry it took so long to change that but i did get it changed :)

Deathtaker57

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Deathtaker57
What country are you from? England
Why TotalBeast? I was looking for a really good whitelist server where I won't get griefed, and found this :)
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? No
Do you agree to the rules above? Yes, of course

fissionstorm

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Paarthurnaxxx
Why?: friends suggested server
MCBAN: maybe, friend built a swastika on my house
Agree: yes

TehVentus

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TehVentus
Why TotalBeast? The server sounds like fun and I like to play on small communities so it would be amazing to play with you guys
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? I don't think so, and if so it would probably be because of me raging on a PVP server.
Do you agree to the rules above? Yes

Dlrose

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: HDbag ( By name, not reputation )
Why: I'd love to play on a small friendly server. I have tried hosting my own SMP server, but either there are too few people who want to join, or they don't play enough...
MCBAN: not a chance
Agree: affirmative... let's play!

Matt Ballentine

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Wellfare
What country are you from? Canada
Why TotalBeast? Looking for a good server to have some fun and meet some cool people :)
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? Nope.
Do you agree to the rules above? You bet.

JOHNDOE27

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:JOHNDOE27
What country are you from? america
Why TotalBeast? newest server on the list that i see i pref smaller ones last server lasted 2 days it seems joined had fun 2nd day had a server crash del everything
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? yes but only because they list peeps with no banns also "http://mcbans.com/player/JOHNDOE27/" LOL
Do you agree to the rules above? yes

Totalfury4

Jul 29, 2019
tehventus, hdbag, wellfare, and johndoe27 has been whitelisted, have fun :)[DOUBLEPOST=1387419113][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: Paarthurnaxxx
Why?: friends suggested server
MCBAN: maybe, friend built a swastika on my house
Agree: yes

How long ago was your ban? If it was a friend who did that and you griefed your friend, 9/10 times if you explain to the admin that you guys are friends and you are just joking they will not ban you, so what is the difference in this case?

KashiroUnizaki

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ninbrandon3
Why TotalBeast? Because I love small comunities, it's easier to help out, and 1 question doesn't lead to hundreds upon thousands of awnsers at once.
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? You shouldn't, but if it's a server I've been on, I can most likely find out the reason why.
Do you agree to the rules above? I agree to these rules, as per my honor-bound contract of rule-following. :)

sam skellern

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: lyicane
What country are you from? uk
Why TotalBeast? small want to work on the some big projects and would like a stable nice server with nice people of a mature mind set
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? no
Do you agree to the rules above? i do

SleepyZombie

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:SleepyZombie
Why TotalBeast? I hear the grass is greener here
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? It would be a surprise to me!
Do you agree to the rules above? Heck yeah I agree