TooManyItems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
I tried Updateing as well....Still not workin.!
To recap: you've uninstalled all previous versions of Java that you had, and reinstalled it, did you complete all of troubleshooting steps?
I tried to stay out of this as you asked, but you're floundering about with every suggestion that's given to you, and not being clear about what you're doing.

Reactions: lavarthan

Xicoman10

Jul 29, 2019
Well I updated Java, Shouldn't that delete the previous java versions....? I defiantly have Java7 though, And yes to everything else

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Well I updated Java, Shouldn't that delete the previous java versions....? I defiantly have Java7 though, And yes to everything else
Not all the time, no. You need to go into your Programs list and make sure there are no other Java versions or updates.

Xicoman10

Jul 29, 2019
Humm, So I deleted a Java 6 update, And then went back onto feedthebeast, but I am not sure if I do acutally have Java7, Although I found a Java7 update while browsing through things to uninstall, since this is a uninstall thingy, It won't let me launch things from it...So I tried to find it by searching on Computer but couldn't find It....Any ideas how I can find it ?

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
All the java versions that are installed should be in your Programs List in your Control Panel. Your log you provided has been deleted by pastebin for some reason. In the first part of a console log it will tell you which version of java ftb is running on. It should read Java Version: 1.7.0_21, Oracle Corporation.

I cannot remember if we asked this, but where do you have the ftb launcher? In another thread a user was having great difficulty because it was in the .minecraft folder. Please list exactly where your ftb launcher has been when you ran it. Look here for more info about it.
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...mod-list-not-showing.21250/page-2#post-260519

Xicoman10

Jul 29, 2019
Nope it says, Java Version 1.7.0_07
Also the only list of programns in the control panel is the one to uninstall thingys, And That won't let me launch things from it...And I can't find the Java7 Update Normally while searching Elsewhere.[DOUBLEPOST=1368877470][/DOUBLEPOST]Umm Nope...Its not Inside the minecraft foldor...Because when I do RUN then AppData ,Thingy the launcher is in a different file.

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
Umm Nope...Its not Inside the minecraft foldor...Because when I do RUN then AppData ,Thingy the launcher is in a different file.

Where exactly do you have your launcher and where did you first run it from?

Nope it says, Java Version 1.7.0_07
Also the only list of programns in the control panel is the one to uninstall thingys, And That won't let me launch things from it...And I can't find the Java7 Update Normally while searching Elsewhere.

I did not mean for you to launch anything from the Control Panel. Simply see which versions of Java you have installed. Uninstall all versions of java including the ones that say version 7, and restart your computer. Now install only the most current version, java 7 update 21, from the link below.
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jdk7-downloads-1880260.html

Once completed please post a new log to pastebin.

Xicoman10

Jul 29, 2019
Righty, Ty[DOUBLEPOST=1368891211][/DOUBLEPOST]And about the launcher, I am not sure where I first ran it from.

Status
Not open for further replies.