TooManyItems

Status
Not open for further replies.

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
This may be annoying, but at the moment the only thing I can think of is pressing the 'o' button. Have you tried AliveGhost's suggestion recently? Open your inventory and see if there is an options button in the lower left part of the screen. If there is none NEI is not showing to get it showing press the 'o' button.

Xicoman10

Jul 29, 2019
And yes the options is there...just non of the things on the side...So The Weather Changing Things..Time Changing things...List of items on a side....

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
Both. Everything...Part from the options...

If you bring up your inventory and nothing is there but your inventory window then try pressing "O" to bring it back. You need to turn on cheat mode to see the options on the left. To see a receipe then just click on and item from the right hand side. Not all recipes can be shown. For instance it won't show you thaumcraft items which is intended.[DOUBLEPOST=1368378985][/DOUBLEPOST]Oops it did not show me all the posts. Ignore the press "O" part.

Xicoman10

Jul 29, 2019
Ash, Please read things twice before posting...'.just <<<<<<non>>>>>> of the things on the side...So The Weather Changing Things..Time Changing things...List of items on a side....'

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
And you are in cheat mode not recipe? See my other posts to make sure. If you are then I'm out of ideas. Also you said this is SP not on a server right?
For the left you need to be in cheat mode for those to appear not Recipe mode. Click Options and then click the button on the upper right that says Recipe until it says Cheat mode.

Edit: I have one other idea. Back up your save. Delete the NEI folder and NEI.dat from the individual save's folder. There is an NEI folder and an NEI.dat just inside the saves folder delete those as well. If this is a server you are playing on you need to look in the folder that has the same name as the IP of the server.

Xicoman10

Jul 29, 2019
I want the Recipe Mode Cause I don't wont to cheat. But I have tried to have cheat mode on, and it still doesnt work.

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
I apologize for my post above. I just realized what you were trying to say. I thought you were trying to have the options of cheat mode and not the items part.

When you are in either mode, recipe or cheat, do you see two buttons labeled 'Prev' and 'Next', but you do not see the icons? There is a bug with NEI and modular power suits in 1.5.1 that removes some of the icons in the NEI menu and I wonder if it could also be in 1.4.7 The fix for 1.5.1 is to change the config of modular power suit. The only problem is the config is different. If you are still willing to try my help. Please try disabling modularpowersuits.

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Ash, Please read things twice before posting...'.just <<<<<<non>>>>>> of the things on the side...So The Weather Changing Things..Time Changing things...List of items on a side....'
Please spell NONE correctly then.

You need to be in cheat mode for those things to appear.

Xicoman10

Jul 29, 2019
Ash, Please stop trying to help....I am grateful for your help but its just fustrating how you can't read my other posts, and stuffs...Lavarthen, Ty...Ill check now :)[DOUBLEPOST=1368457275][/DOUBLEPOST]No Previous and Next Buttons...But I am gonna try Backing Up my save and deleteing the NEI stuff...[DOUBLEPOST=1368457345][/DOUBLEPOST]In a few mins that is.

Xicoman10

Jul 29, 2019
Humm...I deleted anythin that was plainly visable with NEI at the beggining of it...Still doesn't work..I have tried making other worlds and they don't work either..

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sorry at the moment I am at a loss for the reason.

Lets make sure that we get some things straight.
You see an option button and it is on the lower left side of the screen in every mode.
While in cheat mode you do not have anything on either side besides the option button.
While in recipe mode you do not have anything on the right side as in no 'Prev' or 'Next' buttons.

Maybe a console window in debug mode might give us a clue though I doubt it. Check out the 'For Launcher Problems' header.
http://desk.feed-the-beast.com/inde...29/1/what-log-do-you-need-where-can-i-find-it

You might also want to watch this spotlight for NEI just to see what it is we are referring to when we say buttons and such.
youtube.com/watch?v=DGyQFoedJpk

Xicoman10

Jul 29, 2019
Righty, Dude I love yah btw :) Ty for the help...Hopefully I can find the soloutions...Its not easy to remember all these recipes X.D[DOUBLEPOST=1368478590][/DOUBLEPOST]I have to go, Ill try get working on the console thingy tomoz.Cya!

Xicoman10

Jul 29, 2019
And yes, Everything you said above to comfirm what my situation is
!Lets make sure that we get some things straight.
You see an option button and it is on the lower left side of the screen in every mode.
While in cheat mode you do not have anything on either side besides the option button.
While in recipe mode you do not have anything on the right side as in no 'Prev' or 'Next' buttons.

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
There is one glaring thing in that log that you could try. Update Java to 7 update 21. Please follow this guide to update java to the latest version. Do get the 64bit version again. And be sure to remove the other versions if you have any installed. Once done please provide another console log.
http://desk.feed-the-beast.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/9/0/basic-troubleshooting

The other thing that I wonder is this below in the error log. You could try disabling your Texture Pack and/or Optifine and see if you get the icons. It might be nothing.
[WARNING] [fml.TextureManager] Detected a texture FX sizing discrepancy in TextureAnimFX (1024, 16384)

Status
Not open for further replies.