TooManyItems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xicoman10

Jul 29, 2019
TooManyItems On mah Yogcraft SinglePlayer won't appear. The Options will For TooManyItems...But not all the things at the sides..I looked through all of the options...Non of them seem to make it appear again.

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
Yogcraft's modpack has NEI installed. They do not work together. As a matter of fact NEI has a TMI uninstaller that runs. Disable NEI and its plugins.

Xicoman10

Jul 29, 2019
^^^ Your anoyying Ghost....I am not Dumb...I said I looked through the options...Thanks for trying though...And How do I disable NEI ?

AliveGhost

Jul 29, 2019
Lol, the key isn't really an option, just a toggle. But meh, you have both TMI and NEI installed?

Sent from my HTC Desire X using Tapatalk 2

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
Before you select Launch select your mod pack and click on 'Edit Mod Pack' This will list all the mods in the mod pack. In the middle of the two windows is two buttons. One to enable mods the other is to disable mods. Click on a mod you want to enable or disable and click a button. Disable all the plugins, depending on your mod pack this might be one or up to three. Basically anything that has NEI in its name. Now go to the core mods tab and disable NEI. Code Chicken Core is required by NEI, but it is also required by Chicken Chunks so you can leave it enabled. Now close the window and launch the mod pack.

Please post your logs if you get any errors.
http://desk.feed-the-beast.com/inde...29/1/what-log-do-you-need-where-can-i-find-it

Just one question how did you install TMI?

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
It was already installed? Did you download the pack fresh or did someone provide you with the folder. TMI is not an FTB mod. I wonder if you mean NEI when you are referring to TMI. NEI looks very similar to TMI. Please make sure which one you are referring to.

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
I'm going to assume NEI, Not-Enough-Items, is what you are referring to. Which buttons are missing? The items on the right or the buttons on the left that allow you to change the time of day, your game mode and more.

For the left you need to be in cheat mode for those to appear not Recipe mode. Click Options and then click the button on the upper right that says Recipe until it says Cheat mode.
For the right that is a little more complicated. Do the items appear, but you cannot 'cheat' your items in. If so follow the step to get the left buttons. If you do not see any items at all then follow these steps below. Be sure to copy your saves folder somewhere safe, backup.

Back up your save. Delete the NEI folder and NEI.dat from the individual save's folder. There is an NEI folder and an NEI.dat just inside the saves folder delete those as well. If this is a server you are playing on you need to look in the folder that has the same name as the IP of the server.

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Lol, the key isn't really an option, just a toggle. But meh, you have both TMI and NEI installed?

Sent from my HTC Desire X using Tapatalk 2
There's a process during startup that's called TMI Remover (or uninstaller, I haven't actually looked at it in a while). Which I believe is a feature of NEI, so even if he had both installed, NEI would initialize, not TMI.
TooManyItems On mah Yogcraft SinglePlayer won't appear. The Options will For TooManyItems...But not all the things at the sides..I looked through all of the options...Non of them seem to make it appear again.
Make sure NEI is not in your Disabled mods list.

Xicoman10

Jul 29, 2019
I deleted NEI, as I for some reason couldn't put it into disabled Mods, But I still have NEI in Coremods.

Xicoman10

Jul 29, 2019
^^^NEI plugins and stuff, Cause some1 told me to delete its contents...So should I delete it in Coremods aswell ?

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
Edit: Please be clear which do you want TMI or NEI?

If you want TMI instead of NEI you are going to want to disable/delete everything that is NEI from the mods and coremods folders. That includes all the stuff I mentioned. The only thing that is a part of NEI you want to keep from disabling is CodeChickenCore as this is required for ChickenChunks as well.

If you do want NEI, by which you accidentally said TMI, to be sure you get everything back Force Update the pack.

Xicoman10

Jul 29, 2019
I deleted NEI in Coremods, Now the Options and everythin is gone....So Yeah....Btw...I may be a little confused here...But I want the thing that shows me recipes...Not sure if thats NEI or TMI....And How I can get one of em back.[DOUBLEPOST=1368305908][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, Another strange thing is that before I deleted anythin...NEI wasn't working anyway...And I think the one I am wanting is NEI...And I just deleted all of its contents X.D[DOUBLEPOST=1368305972][/DOUBLEPOST]And How do I force update ?

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
No problem. To force update. Open the launcher and go to the options tab. Under the 'Install folder...' there is a big button that says 'Force update?' Click on it and it should stay pressed. Now go back to the Modpacks tab and select the Yogcraft modpack. Click launch. It will/may ask you if you wish to keep your configs. Say no as I assume you have not changed them. This will re-download the pack as if it were brand new.

Xicoman10

Jul 29, 2019
So I Did It all...And NEI is all back...But non of the stuff at the sides is there...So the Cheaty Stuff...And all the items at the side I can look at the Recipes for...What noww ?

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
Please be a little more specific. What is missing? Is it the cheat stuff on the right? The items on the left? Or both? Could you provide a screen shot so we know what it looks like?

Status
Not open for further replies.