Tolerance (Or a lack of it)

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Great now can we get the thread that caused the other thread to get locked locked. It's not like complaining about complaining is actually going to stop the complaining. :|

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
in my opinion? I feel like the entire internet has gotten worse and worse by the years. I'm not surprised to see the same thing happen with the communities on the internet.
I'm actually still surprised at the FTB community, it's still a pretty good and friendly community compared to some of the other communities.

I feel that a forum is meant for discussion, so people are free to express their opinions, BUT people should keep it at that and don't judge others on their opinions or try to force their opinions on others.
if you like RF? great for you, and you like EU? no problem. the RF person telling the EU person that RF is much better and the EU person replying that RF is boring? stop right there, you expressed your opinion, but keep it at that. there's no need to start bashing others just to make your opinion better.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
in my opinion? I feel like the entire internet has gotten worse and worse by the years. I'm not surprised to see the same thing happen with the communities on the internet.
I'm actually still surprised at the FTB community, it's still a pretty good and friendly community compared to some of the other communities.

I feel that a forum is meant for discussion, so people are free to express their opinions, BUT people should keep it at that and don't judge others on their opinions or try to force their opinions on others.
if you like RF? great for you, and you like EU? no problem. the RF person telling the EU person that RF is much better and the EU person replying that RF is boring? stop right there, you expressed your opinion, but keep it at that. there's no need to start bashing others just to make your opinion better.

The problem is that that is just your opinion. And you have every right to it just like those who are spirited and opinionated have the right to be so. It's the moderators job to stop on those who go to far. We have pretty good mods with steel toed boots and the willingness to use them and not abuse them. Squashing posts and threads as needed and only as needed and rarely if ever doing so with the posters.
The quality of mods make or break both forums and servers. And the good ones we have hear deserve all the gratitude we have to give.
So thanks guys and keep up the good work.
And remember to wash your boots now and again. :p