Tolerance (Or a lack of it)

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
well, for my stance, i have noting against RF, i just don't particularly enjoy RF unification. it is a nice energy API, but i think that more power systems aren't bad, per se, but, if they
are all the same system(type thing), just different cables, generators, that kind of thing, then i find it silly. some examples with mods that i think could be fine not using the same
power are, Rotarycraft, Pneumaticraft and TE. its when you get to modpacks with 3-7 mods that use almost the same energy systems i start editing the modpack. I, personally use AE,
but i haven't learned any Logistics pipes, or SFM. therefore, i refrain from saying opinions on LP and SFM. i don't say AE is better, i say that i use AE. i have opinions, i just don't
bother getting into arguments unless i know how all the mods being discussed work. i mean, really, LP/AE/RC/BM/LP/TE may not be for you, but no need to hate it. to each their own.

Replys.

My view on it is screw em if they can't take a joke. If somebody is angered at my opinion, or bothered to the point of telling me I'm wrong for having it, then I've won.
a joke i heard.
p1: i dislike bacon.

p2:no one cares why do you even bother.

p1:you care enough to write that post. i win.
ForgeCraft? maybe?

Last edited:

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
well, for my stance, i have noting against RF, i just don't particularly enjoy RF unification. it is a nice energy API, but i think that more power systems aren't bad, per se, but, if they

are all the same system(type thing), just different cables, generators, that kind of thing, then i find it silly. some examples withmods that i think could be fine not using the same

power are, Rotarycraft, Pneumaticraft and TE. its when you get to modpacks with 3-7 mods that use almost the same energy systems i start editing the modpack. I, personally use AE,

but i haven't learned any Logistics pipes, or SFM. therefore, i refrain from saying opinions on LP and SFM. i don't say AE is better, i say that i use AE. i have opinions, i just don't

bother getting into arguments unless i know how all the mods being discussed work. i mean, really, LP/AE/RC/BM/LP/TE may not be for you, but no need to hate it. to each their own.
+1, but what is up with those strange linebreaks? :p

ForgeCraft? maybe?
See, that's what I thought, but Forgecraft is a server, not a forum.

SynfulChaot

Jul 29, 2019
I've been here for 3 years, and I've seen it become way worse since RF became a thing.

I recall worse when Elo disappeared ... and during the big Gregtech/mDiyo fights. Honestly, to me, what escalated the whole RF thing is when the next official packs were announced as using RF instead of the old standards of MJ and EU. That cause a backlash by some against RF that still hasn't dwindled.

I don't see those that like RF as any different or harsher than those that like any of the other systems that have been popular over time. Def a lot less hostile than some of the Gregtech diehards.

I gotta say, though, that despite the 'realism' of RotaryCraft, Reika has some of the nicest and most well-spoken fans.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
In other news guess which extremely useful thread has been locked, likely because of this topic?
I almost posted saying that, but I assumed it was just the elephant in the room. It was probably locked because itself, not this topic. But what do I know? :p