Whitelist Server TMCraft l Whitelisted | Community Based Server | No Extra Moda l Friendly l 24/7 DEDI

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Nikjee

Jul 29, 2019
There seems to be some problem with the server. When I'm on the server on my own, eveything's fine. But when somebody else joins, it instantly crashes.

So, server is not fixed? But idk what to do here :C
I want play here, but im aways play alone and don't know what to do...

Overh3at

Jul 29, 2019
So, server is not fixed? But idk what to do here :C
I want play here, but im aways play alone and don't know what to do...
So somebody still plays there! I thought it was totally dead! That's great news, but for me it just says "Can't reach server" in the multiplayer menu. :c

flerbergerber

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: flerbergerber
Age&Location: 16, Georgia, USA
Have you ever been banned from a server: (Honesty is key here) Yes (Don't remember how)
Why would you like to play TMCraft: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server) I find many, many horrible servers with mean communities. This server seems to have a nice community, and not too big and not too small.

Lorenzo97

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: PolloXD
Age&Location: 17, Italy
Have you ever been banned from a server: (Honesty is key here) Nope
Why would you like to play TMCraft: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server) Just to play, and spend some of my free time.

RednaxelaXX

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name:Rednaxelaxx
Age&Location: 14, Italy
Have you ever been banned from a server: (Honesty is key here) no
Why would you like to play TMCraft: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server) I search a dire wolf server not too big for spend my free time :)

Ronchi

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist applications:
Minecraft Name: Ronchi99
Age&Location: 15 Italy
Have you ever been banned from a server: No
Why would you like to play TMCraft: i'd like to play with some friends in a 24/7 server, have fun... in a lot of other servers some people griefed me and my friends, i really hope you can know who grief! :)

FWP Mudslidr

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: mudslidr
Age&Location: 17 USA
Have you ever been banned from a server: yes but for no reason it was a joke
Why would you like to play TMCraft: i would like to play on a server that is small enough for a youtube series