Whitelist Server TMCraft l Whitelisted | Community Based Server | No Extra Moda l Friendly l 24/7 DEDI

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Rayka75

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name:Rayka75
Age&Location: 24, italy
Have you ever been banned from a server: (Honesty is key here) no
Why would you like to play TMCraft: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server) i'm searching a direwolf server for play with my friends and i want to try this that i see it's interesting ^^

Kebucc

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name:kronnen73
Age&Location: 41, italy
Have you ever been banned from a server: no
Why would you like to play TMCraft: i'm searching a direwolf server for play with my friends and i want to try this that i see it's interesting ^^ (Rayka's friend) :D

DjGiannuzz

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: DjGiannuzz
Age&Location: 19, Italy
Have you ever been banned from a server: Nope, never
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I'm looking for a direwof20 1.6.4 server too and I would like to play in this server to have fun with my friends.

(Rayka and Kebucc's friend:D)

masterz3992

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: masterz3992
Age&Location: 16, Indiana USA
Have you ever been banned from a server: No I have not been banned from a server.
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I am looking for a server to call my own and be a part of. I am hoping this server will welcome me and I can be apart of it.

Jigashon

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Jigashon
Age&Location: 23,Italy
Have you ever been banned from a server: nope,never.
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I'm looking for a direwof20 1.6.4 server too and I would like to play in this server to have fun with my friends.

(Rayka, Kebucc and DjGiannuzz's friend :) )

MarcusKron

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: MarcusKron
Age&Location: 28 Italy
Have you ever been banned from a server: No
Why would you like to play TMCraft: Ditto Rayka, Kebucc, DjGiannuzz's and Jigashoon :)

Niubba

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name:Niubba
Age&Location: 24, italy
Have you ever been banned from a server: no
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I really wanna play with my boyfriend Marcuskron :*, my friends Kronnen and DjGiannuzz.

TheGyroKid

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : TheGyroKid
MinecraftExperience :Haven't played that much with mods but I've played FTB a lot on SP and I've been waiting for a server to play on for quite some time now.
Why I want to join : I've been wanting to play on a server like this for awhile now and just looking for a friendly server to play on that's a small whitelisted server with FTB and survival server
have i ever been banned- no

cpmartins

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Cpmartins
Have you ever been banned from a server? No
Why would you like to play TIMCraft. I've never played minecraft online, so I wanted to start on a moderated server. Yours sounds quite nice, so I'd like to try it.

TheNecromage

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: TheNecromage

Have you ever been banned from a server: Nope.

Why would you like to play TMCraft: Been wanting to play Direwolf20 with a group of people. It seems I'd be able to learn a lot more of the tech when there are other people's creations to observe.

miney

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:mineymacminemine
Age and location:19, and I am from ireland
Have you ever been banned from a server:no I have not
Why would you like to play TMCraft:I would like to be in a small community without griefer's
and have some fun

Chosela

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:chosela
Age and location: 26, Canada
Have you ever been banned from a server: This is my first application to a server.
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I'm getting bored of playing alone and I'm looking for a small community to join.

DjGiannuzz

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: DjGiannuzz

When I try to log in the server crashes.
It's already happened to me, on another direwolf20 1.6.4 server, but I don't know what what could have caused it, i was just placing down some conduits.

The admin on the other server solved by jailing me and then, after i logged in, he let me go and there weren't any problem when I returned to my base.

iBootleg

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist applications:
Minecraft Name: iBootleg
Age&Location: 22 & USA
Have you ever been banned from a server: (Honesty is key here) Not that i know of.
Why would you like to play TMCraft: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server) My current server is really nice but there is little to no activity on it (usally playing by my self or with 1 other person that afk's alot) and i can't reach the server owner, not sure where he ran off to. This server looks good, and probably a little more active then my current one.

Just a couple of questions: Is there keepinventory or the /back command with gravestones enabled? i tend to die a bit at frist (im a bit of a derp)
Also i dont' know anything about protections so if you have them someone will have to explain them to me. (last server went on the honor system)
What version of the pack is it? .17 is no longer on the launcher and are there any banned items/mods and any parts of mods disabled (like mystcraft age creation)?

Thecougard

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Thecougard
Age&Location: 21 Canada
Have you ever been banned from a server: No. The only server I have played on the funcenter.net and playmindcrack
Why would you like to play TMCraft: Honestly, looking for a fun modded server to play since I prefer playing with people and have only played (and still play) on the vanilla sever mentioned