Whitelist Server TMCraft l Whitelisted | Community Based Server | No Extra Moda l Friendly l 24/7 DEDI

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

TMCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Server IP: 195.154.232.99:25565

Welcome:
Hello and welcome to TMCraft, We are a FTB DW20 server with no other mods added, We aim to be a Peaceful Server on a normal difficulty, We are only looking for mature players The whole of the server will be legit and will need players to abide by the rules, So please Join our nation.

Server Rules&Conditions :
1. No additional mods are allowed on the server that aren't part of the official DW20 Pack.
2. No X-ray mods, X-ray texture packs, or flying mods are allowed.
3. Any exploitation of Minecraft mechanics is not allowed, and if found, will be dealt with immediately by staff or admin.
4. No caps only chatting, Keep swearing to a minimum
5. Always respect ALL members, This is a helping server.
6. No spamming in chat.
7. Do Not Grief. If you are found to be griefing you will immediately be banned.

Some Useful commands:
/Lock ( This will lock a block for you )
/share ( This will allow you and your buddies to share chests)
/Sethome (Easily get back home)

Whitelist applications:
Minecraft Name:
Age&Location:
Have you ever been banned from a server: (Honesty is key here)
Why would you like to play TMCraft: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server)

I will aim to whitelist members as quickly as possible & Check if you have been banned before.​
[DOUBLEPOST=1393543522][/DOUBLEPOST]No items will be spawned by admins, this includes the spawn, All items obtained will be through the community.

Reactions: Overh3at

mine_guy613

Jul 29, 2019

Whitelist application:
Minecraft Name: mine_guy613
Age&Location: 17, Canada
Have you ever been banned from a server: ONCE by accident on a pvp server... My client glitched and the server thought i was flying... hhh....
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I would like an awesome server in which to have fun with minecraft and ftb!

Loki557

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Loki557m
Age&Location:22 Texas
Have you ever been banned from a server: Nope
Why would you like to play TMCraft: Looking for a good small server that is community based.

Reactions: mine_guy613

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Jus2beast
Age&Location: 19 , UK
Have you ever been banned from a server: (Honesty is key here) Nope not as far as I know
Why would you like to play TMCraft: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server) Looking for a new small server so everyone isnt at end game.

TMCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Jus2beast
Age&Location: 19 , UK
Have you ever been banned from a server: (Honesty is key here) Nope not as far as I know
Why would you like to play TMCraft: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server) Looking for a new small server so everyone isnt at end game.
Yourwhitelisted! :)

ximan11

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: ximan11
Age&Location: 15, Central US
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I've been looking for a good FTB server for a while now, I've been playing vanilla since beta 1.6, then I moved onto Tekkit, and when people pulled their torches and pitchforks on that, i moved to FTB. I've been playing SMP since the beginning, and singleplayer just isn't the same for me. I would love to join your server.

TMCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: ximan11
Age&Location: 15, Central US
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I've been looking for a good FTB server for a while now, I've been playing vanilla since beta 1.6, then I moved onto Tekkit, and when people pulled their torches and pitchforks on that, i moved to FTB. I've been playing SMP since the beginning, and singleplayer just isn't the same for me. I would love to join your server.
Welcome to the server :)

ROBOCHIPS

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: ROBOCHIPS
Age&Location:20 Oklahoma
Have you ever been banned from a server: (Honesty is key here): Once for no reason at all
Why would you like to play TMCraft: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server) Looking to get back into playing some modded minecraft after a a long break, and this server looked good

TMCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: ROBOCHIPS
Age&Location:20 Oklahoma
Have you ever been banned from a server: (Honesty is key here): Once for no reason at all
Why would you like to play TMCraft: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server) Looking to get back into playing some modded minecraft after a a long break, and this server looked good
Whitelisted, Thanks for your compliment :)

AnthonyL

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: AnthonyL
Age&Location: 24 Belgium
Have you ever been banned from a server: (Honesty is key here) nope
Why would you like to play TMCraft: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server) Looking for an extra server as the one i currently play has a lot of downtime and this one sounds good.

TMCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: AnthonyL
Age&Location: 24 Belgium
Have you ever been banned from a server: (Honesty is key here) nope
Why would you like to play TMCraft: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server) Looking for an extra server as the one i currently play has a lot of downtime and this one sounds good.
Whitelisted you my friend!

MikeJWho

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: MikeJWho
Age&Location: 27 from Ontario, Canada
Have you ever been banned from a server: No
Why would you like to play TMCraft: Just looking for a place where a friend and I can play some FTB together

Head

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Headgear83
Age&Location: 30 from Ontario, Canada
Why would you like to play TMCraft: Looking for somewhere to build and play with a friend. ^^

ricrds

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Ricrads
Age&Location: 22 UK
Why would you like to play TMCraft: Haven't really played on servers much before, tried one but so much rubber banding made it impossible. Just fancied trying as part of a community.

TMCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Ricrads
Age&Location: 22 UK
Why would you like to play TMCraft: Haven't really played on servers much before, tried one but so much rubber banding made it impossible. Just fancied trying as part of a community.
Whitelisted, Welcome!