Whitelist Server TMCraft l Whitelisted | Community Based Server | No Extra Moda l Friendly l 24/7 DEDI

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Shallows

Jul 29, 2019
ehhhh is it a server backup? cus alot of stuff is missing (sorry for being picky but we had alot of stuff)

kabahata

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: kabahata
Age&Location: 14, Us Kentucky
Have you ever been banned from a server: I have been banned for griefing on a server called cheesecraft. i am not going to say i didnt do it. i did and it was a long time ago, so i hope i can be forgiven from my actions
Why would you like to play TMCraft: im getting back onto ftb and i hate joining open servers since either there isnt enough players on or there is to many players on and its kinda annoying so i really want to try to find a good whitelist server to play on :)

TheFlyingFox1000

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: TheFlyingFox1000
Age&Location: 13, Illinois, US
Have you ever been banned from a server: Pretty sure I haven't.
Why would you like to play TMCraft: Im looking for a server to play on with my friend whose application I will put below.

Minecraft Name:mjw7396
Age&Location:15, Illinois, US
Have you ever been banned from a server: Not sure.
Why would you like to play TMCraft: Same reason as Fox, I want to play FTB with him on a server.

DjGiannuzz

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: DjGiannuzz

When I try to log in the server crashes.
It's already happened to me, on another direwolf20 1.6.4 server, but I don't know what what could have caused it, i was just placing down some conduits.

The admin on the other server solved by jailing me and then, after i logged in, he let me go and there weren't any problem when I returned to my base.

I'm still crashing the server.

Advance

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name:Ashandle
Age&Location:19&Turkey
Have you ever been banned from a server: Nope
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I was playing on a non-whitelist server, everything was looking good but when it comes to late game its really annoying that you can't even chunkload a small area, you can't automate things when you are away from home, can't use quarries and other automated mining methods.I would like to play on a server that has permission for that stuff, honestly thats the main reason i want to join this server.Other than that i would like to see nice people on the server.

luca2849

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: luca2849 (nocaps)
Age&Location: 18 Cardiff, Wales
Have you ever been banned from a server: Not that I know of :D
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I would like to join this server because i've been around looking for a server with what seems to be a nice atmosphere and I haven't played FTB for a couple of months and i'm looking for a server to get back into FTB.

Shadowbolt152

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist applications:
Minecraft Name: shadowbolt152
Age&Location: 15&England respectivley
Have you ever been banned from a server: Not that i know of.
why would you like to play TMCraft: Learning experience and having fun :)

Blackuse

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: l3lackuse
Age&Location: 18/19 Italy
Have you ever been banned from a server: not that I know
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I'm new to this modpack,all i want to do is just learning and meet new people to play with,even if i'm a solitary wolf.

Marxtai

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist applications:
Minecraft Name: Marxtai
Age&Location: 19 & Canada
Have you ever been banned from a server: No, never
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I've been looking for a great DW20 FTB community to join for a long time. I was playing on a good server but recently it switches to the Monster pack, which I dislike. I'm looking for a server with mature and friendly members, where you can go after work and have fun and relax.

KilcHD

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: KilicHD
Age&Location: 15 Croatia
Have you ever been banned from a server: No, never!
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I've been looking for great FTB DW20 community to join.. I love whitelisted server because here don't have ragers and griefers! I think i will be accepted because i am frendly and i am funny :D

Overh3at

Jul 29, 2019
There seems to be some problem with the server. When I'm on the server on my own, eveything's fine. But when somebody else joins, it instantly crashes.

ximan11

Jul 29, 2019
Yup, having the same problem. I can play by myself for hours with minimal, to-be-expected lag, but as soon as another person logs on, everything tanks.

Reactions: Overh3at

Overh3at

Jul 29, 2019
Since the server seems to not be working properly anymore, could we get a map download to play it on singleplayer?