Whitelist Server TMCraft l Whitelisted | Community Based Server | No Extra Moda l Friendly l 24/7 DEDI

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

22222carson

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: 2222carson
Age&Location: 16 Netherlands
Have you ever been banned from a server: No
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I would love a server where we actually can trust the economy and we can do project together and not having to worry about saving your land/ And would be a nice oppertunity to get closer with some new ftb friends :D

Nicholas Gaffney

Jul 29, 2019
I tried using "C" to make a crafting table on the ground and my game crashed, then whenever I try to log on it crashes again. Any way to fix this?

SwagLord42

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: skewedup
Age&Location: 17 U.S.A
Why would you like to play TMCraft: Desire a community to play FTB with

Nikjee

Jul 29, 2019
Man can you update server to version 1.0.18,because i'm updatet client to 1.0.18 :C

exion42

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: exion42
Age&Location:17 New Jersey
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I have been playing with a friend on a private FTB server until he had recently joined this community Skewedup, cough cough so, I thought I should join him by joining this server.

JrHBK

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name:JrHBK
Age&Location:13 , Ksa
Have you ever been banned from a server:No.
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I'm looking for small nice community to play in.

OmegaStarAlpha

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: OmegaStarAlpha
Age&Location: 37
Have you ever been banned from a server: No.
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I have been looking for good stable community to play in long term, hoping this can be it.

jackalas2605

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: jackalas2605
Age&Location: 15, Canada
Have you ever been banned from a server: Yes, I have been "banned" from a server once for building a cobblestone pillar up to the top of someone's house and throwing them free stuff.
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I would like to play TMCraft because there are no cheating admins and I have not played modded minecraft in about 3 months.

Overh3at

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: overh3at
Age & Location: 16, Poland
Have you ever been banned from a server: Yes, when I was younger, I was often going on random servers and trolling people. Now I realized how stupid that was and I'm not planning on doing anything against the rules again.
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I haven't played FTB in a looong time so I want to find a friendly whitelisted server where I can try out the new stuff at.

Overh3at

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: bojo1994
Age & Location: 15, Poland
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I'm playing with my friend overh3at and I would also like to find a good whitelisted server.

Blade4323

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name:RazLuigi
Age&Location:16 USA IL
Have you ever been banned from a server: (Honesty is key here) Not that I can recall, lest someone else got onto my account
Why would you like to play TMCraft: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server)
Never really liked vanilla MC, and i took a break from MC for lets say nearly a year? I want to postpone that break, and watching direwolf20 videos has made me want to play again. Also, this server was recommended by some friends of mine, so I'd like to try it out as well!

TheBamby

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist application:
Minecraft Name: honza0022
Age&Location: I'm 15 years old boy from Czech Republic.
Have you ever been banned from a server: I have never been banned from a server.
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I'd like to join a server, which has a nice community. I have experienced such before (don't want to advertise), which were shutdown in ~6 months. I can see you have a stable income of applications, so I assume that you'll have such as great community and as stable server I hope for :).

_j053_

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: _j053_
Age&Location: I'm 15 and from Venezuela
Have you ever been banned from a server: Noup.
Why would you like to play TMCraft: It's truly difficult to find a server with no griefers so I rather looking into whitelisted servers, this seems like a pretty good one. Plus I read that it was in 1.0.17 so it shows me you update regularly.

Also if it's ok, I would like to post applications for two friends: They have problems with the forums; they get something about having insufficient privileges.

Minecraft Name: ElSrCheto
Minecraft Name: thegabox340
Age&Location: They're both 15 from Venezuela.
Have you ever been banned from a server: No, they are both really new to playing on servers.
Why would you like to play TMCraft: Since they are both new to modding, I was looking for a server where I could help them understand the mods (it's not like they're noobs however)

Also: We probably won't be playing that much since we're 1. At school and 2. Overthrowing a government. We'd play for long hours but not every day so...

Last edited:

mjmac

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist applications:
Minecraft Name:mjmac85
Age&Location:28 South-east USA
Have you ever been banned from a server: No I have not
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I am looking for an active community to get to know. The people make the game and are the most important part. A good community is the reason for playing on a server. I will do my best to add to a good community atmosphere. I am an active player usually on for an hour or 2 on weekdays and more on the weekends as real life permits. The players on the current server I am on are friendly, but play at completely different times than I do. I spend most of my time as the only one on the server.

Knut

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: En_Terrorist
Age&Location: 20 Norway
Have you ever been banned from a server: (Honesty is key here) I dont think so.
Why would you like to play TMCraft: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server) Looking for a newly started server to play on, make friends and having fun :)

Pavlo Busko

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: AquaStea
Age&Location: 14, Parsippany New Jeresy
Have you ever been banned from a server: Only once because i got blamed for flying.
Why would you like to play TMCraft: Every time i try doing a FTB on my own its gets boring and i feel with new people i will enjoy it a lot more.