Whitelist Server TMCraft l Whitelisted | Community Based Server | No Extra Moda l Friendly l 24/7 DEDI

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Dassdro

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: DACOOLSTGUYEVR
Age&Location:16, United States
Have you ever been banned from a server: Yes, quite a few when I first started playing minecraft. But I've changed since then.
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I've never played ftb before, and my friend suggested it(pops777). So I wanted to join a server to interact with other players and learn ftb and try to have as much fun as possible.

Ruben ff

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name Pops777
Age&Location:18 Fullerton California
Have you ever been banned from a server: (Honesty is key here) I have been ban for walking in the owners house and another time for saying bad things in the chat because they were pissing me off.
Why would you like to play TMCraft: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server)
I would want to join because I want to play in a community that is mature and fun at the same time. Also I am a cool guy that has been playing minecraft for three years and would like to play on a no griefing or stealing for once in my life. So I will hope for the best to get accepted.
I will aim to whitelist members as quickly as possible & Check if you have been banned before.

Nikjee

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name:Nikjee
Age&Location:14,Russia
Have you ever been banned from a server: Nope
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I want to record let's plays or streaming and play on server where all mods are enebled

TMCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name:Nikjee
Age&Location:14,Russia
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I want to record let's plays or streaming and play on server where all mods are enebled
Welcome!

sleepyc707

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: subiekidd
Age&Location:23 and i live in california
Have you ever been banned from a server: (Honesty is key here) No this is my first application to a server.
Why would you like to play TMCraft: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server) I have been playing ftb mod packs on single player for about 6 months now and I kinda want to experience it with other players and from your post it seems like a good small friendly place to start

TMCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: subiekidd
Age&Location:23 and i live in california
Have you ever been banned from a server: (Honesty is key here) No this is my first application to a server.
Why would you like to play TMCraft: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server) I have been playing ftb mod packs on single player for about 6 months now and I kinda want to experience it with other players and from your post it seems like a good small friendly place to start
Welcome buddy.

TheMinecraftbfhpro

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: minecraftbfhpro
Age&Location: 13 holland/ The Netherlands
Have you ever been banned from a server: (Honesty is key here) Yes i travveld to far from spawn and i was lagging the server out but the admins didnt warn me
Why would you like to play TMCraft: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server)Cause i wanna play on a server with no lag with out griefers

TMCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: minecraftbfhpro
Age&Location: 13 holland/ The Netherlands
Have you ever been banned from a server: (Honesty is key here) Yes i travveld to far from spawn and i was lagging the server out but the admins didnt warn me
Why would you like to play TMCraft: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server)Cause i wanna play on a server with no lag with out griefers
Whitelisted!

Shallows

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name:Trollsface
Age&Location:14 Belgium
Have you ever been banned from a server: once i believe dont really remember
Why would you like to play TMCraft:cus a friend of mine is playing on it

TheMinecraftbfhpro

Jul 29, 2019
i minecraftbfhpro cant play i know why i made a C crafting table on the ground with the C button and now i cant play pls help me so i can play again

Chemicalimajx

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: XxChemicalImajx
Age&Location: 17 USA, Texas
Have you ever been banned from a server: Not a whitelisted one, others they ban you out their butt.
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I was once with a whitelisted server and i loved it!!! But they shut down. Sadly.
Experience with FTB: Used to know it like the back of my hand. Not so much now.

TMCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: XxChemicalImajx
Age&Location: 17 USA, Texas
Have you ever been banned from a server: Not a whitelisted one, others they ban you out their butt.
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I was once with a whitelisted server and i loved it!!! But they shut down. Sadly.
Experience with FTB: Used to know it like the back of my hand. Not so much now.
Welcome!

Docshop

Jul 29, 2019
Docshop (minecraft name)
Age&location: 16 Canada Ontario
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I would like to play on a server that has a good community and isnt just your basic old everyone can join FTB

Nicholas Gaffney

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: nfgaff
Age&Location: 17 East coast
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I've been trying to get back into ftb, but I really don't want to play alone. Other servers I've tried playing on have been bogged down by extra plugins to prevent griefing and other things, but because this server is whitelisted it seems simple yet refined.

OracleFish

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name:OracleFish
Age&Location:16 years of age, Western Europe, Estonia.
Have you ever been banned from a server: No, not at all.
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I'm a sociable person, so my target is making new friends, yup. Also I like playing on servers, because you can share your constructions, you can ask for help instead of searching in the internet.
Experience with FTB: I know the basics of mod atleas, trying to learn some more features of those awesome mods.

chilledchaos924

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: chilledchaos924
Age&Location: 15, USA
Have you ever been banned from a server: no
Why would you like to play TMCraft: i want to join this community it looks fun. im also tired of playing alone in a single player world.