Tinkers' Construct Armour

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
So I have been wondering about what might be a good modifier set to TiCo's armour. It seems to have a lot of potential but I am not that good at thinking up ideas for it. COuld anyone please post the modifiers they use with their armour?

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
I know of only one suit worth using with TiCo and the Exosuit: This One.
Pair with the sword and 1 hit a wither.

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Holy... Does this guy normally post content as useful as this?
He has a video on defending yourself against curses and voodoo magic video(aka witchery stuff), too.
Now, I wonder how long it'll be until someone comes in here and asks what that sword is, and/or what he upgraded his armor with.

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
He has a video on defending yourself against curses and voodoo magic video(aka witchery stuff), too.
Now, I wonder how long it'll be until someone comes in here and asks what that sword is, and/or what he upgraded his armor with.
You just read the comments he explains it and thank you for this, I was looking for a way to one shot a wither for Agrarian Skies.

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
Why does everyone use manyullyn blades in their swords? Doesn't cobalt have higher damage :/?

Loufmier

Jul 29, 2019
when it comes to Cleaver cobalt, ardite(if there is something really wrong with you) and manyullyn have same damage. it's probably the same for other tier 2 weapons.

DREVL

Jul 10, 2013
I was all about TiCo armor, but those bonuses are kinda ridiculous.

JoeDolca

Jul 29, 2019
when it comes to Cleaver cobalt, ardite(if there is something really wrong with you) and manyullyn have same damage. it's probably the same for other tier 2 weapons.
Ardite and by extension anything with stonebound should never ever be used in weapons, it loses damage with durability.

Loufmier

Jul 29, 2019
I think you mean troll bags.
there is useful stuff in em, sometimes...

as for getting back on the track for my AS world i've made me 3 pieces of armour in addition to the redstone jetpack wit 26 iron plates and 4 diamonds. the reason behind this was to get 10 armour points. after that i had 12 mod slots, so i decided to go with +20% damage.

madnewmy

Jul 29, 2019
there is useful stuff in em, sometimes...

as for getting back on the track for my AS world i've made me 3 pieces of armour in addition to the redstone jetpack wit 26 iron plates and 4 diamonds. the reason behind this was to get 10 armour points. after that i had 12 mod slots, so i decided to go with +20% damage.
you get way more extra damage with quartz then the +% damage, just btw

Loufmier

Jul 29, 2019
you get way more extra damage with quartz then the +% damage, just btw

i'm using cutlass with +12 attack damage. +20% from 4 diamonds make that 14,4 attack damage. alternatively i could use 2 quartz blocks that would make that 14 damage. so from my understanding diamonds are better.

does anyone know if diamonds affect damage from fire aspect, smite etc.?