Tin and Copper factory

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Dmyster

Jul 29, 2019
So I'm thinking of making a huge copper and tin factory ! I have to power to supply it but I'm wondering how many industrial centrifuges do I need to keep a supply of a stack of copper per 30min !
I have never seen anyone with huge factory so that's my plan !

If you have copper and tin factories I would love to see pictures of them ?

Shakie666

Jul 29, 2019
Well, centrifuging lava gives you 4 copper every 500 seconds. In 1/2 an hour (1800 seconds), thats 14.4 copper. So in order to get 64 copper per half-hour, you need 4.4444444... recurring centrifuges - in MC terms, you need 5.

Reactions: Whovian

ForJagler

Jul 29, 2019
1.You don't need to spam "!" .
2.5 centrifuges with lava as shakie said would be able to supply you in about roughly 31:20 minutes a stack of copper but for lava i don't think you can supply instantly by pipes so you might nee some UU to make lava.

Trunks9809

Jul 29, 2019
2.5 centrifuges with lava as shakie said would be able to supply you in about roughly 31:20 minutes a stack of copper but for lava i don't think you can supply instantly by pipes so you might nee some UU to make lava.

The centrifuge can store upto 64 source blocks supplied by pipes, it takes 16 to begin the process, and by the time you're done centrifuging them there'll be more than enough for the next run. Alternatively, let them fill up to around 20 blocks before supplying power.

Over time, the excess will build up and it won't be a concern, though.

Shakie666

Jul 29, 2019
1.You don't need to spam "!" .
You can pipe lava into centrifuges with liquiducts. Why do you think so many poeple pump the nether?

Dmyster

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry I don't understand what you mean by my spamming ? But thanks for your reply! I think imgoing to use magma crucibles and cobblestone !! That way its a constant supply !

Reactions: xSINZx

Runo

Jul 29, 2019
If you're averse to using a pump, you can run a lava fabricator for old school cobblestone lava costs of 20k mj per. Each lava fabricator will keep up with 3 centrifuges if supplied with constant power. I use 3 overclocked centrifuges and 2 fabricators. Over clocking only adds 15eu/t per for a total of 45eu/t as the recipe base is 5 eu/t, which is well worth the convenience of reduced wiring and less ME draw from 3 more import buses

While the lava fabricator is more energy intensive than the pump or nettherrack crucible, it saves you having to quarry the nether or run another chunkloader if you're capped. Considering the use of the copper and tin (nuclear reactors) you usually have enough base load to spare anyway.

Dmyster

Jul 29, 2019
Im not against the pump but i would prefer a complete factory without having the possibility of things running out! i think ill supply the power with 1 or 2 ultimate hybrid solar panels and then the mj i have a massive 192 biomass engine factory producing 726 so that is no problem.

One question do you get lava fabricators in mindcrack?

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
Im not against the pump but i would prefer a complete factory without having the possibility of things running out! i think ill supply the power with 1 or 2 ultimate hybrid solar panels and then the mj i have a massive 192 biomass engine factory producing 726 so that is no problem.

One question do you get lava fabricators in mindcrack?

No sadly whoever makes the pack doesn't know how to add one of the best mods ever in, so no it ain't got MFR and therefore ain't got "Lava Fabricators"

Dmyster

Jul 29, 2019
MFR and AE are the only mods iv ever wanted in the mod but nooo and I can't change as I'm on a server :(

hotblack desiato

Jul 29, 2019
one is sufficient. but you need to overclock it enough till it works fast enough. but it's not very efficient, in terms of energy...

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
Seriously shakie , are you having something against me? -.-
First of all, spamming does not mean overuse, get your shit right.
Second, if you lack knowledge because you can't play, howabout not spreading that false knowledge then?
Third, using 3 exclamation marks in a post is not even close to overusing them, espec. since they're one at a time and not 50 after one sentence.[DOUBLEPOST=1370960430][/DOUBLEPOST]
one is sufficient. but you need to overclock it enough till it works fast enough. but it's not very efficient, in terms of energy...
I don't think Mindrack has high enough GregTech version for overclocking those kinda machines =(

ForJagler

Jul 29, 2019
Moasse , next time , be more polite? and what does spam mean then? "Use regularly" ? And cause i might forget some problems its like your telling me its forbidden to go and say info , for every question/sentence , there is an answer/respond so don't tell me "Spread false knowledge" I'm not freaking einstein , and finally , I have my fucking opinion so either correct me , or either hate and go.

Runo

Jul 29, 2019
Forjagler, I'm guessing both you and the OP aren't native English speakers. Both of you have awful English and punctuation, so the whole situation is the pot calling the kettle black. Why not just drop it and leave it at that? Leave the grammar Nazi role to the pros.

Reactions: xSINZx