Tin and Copper factory

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

ForJagler

Jul 29, 2019
You know what? :
images

Dmyster

Jul 29, 2019
Ok besides the fight !! Mindcrack has indeed been updated so that industrial centrifuges can take upgrades ! Does anyone know how much power a fully upgraded one takes and how fast it centrigues lava ?

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
Ok besides the fight !! Mindcrack has indeed been updated so that industrial centrifuges can take upgrades ! Does anyone know how much power a fully upgraded one takes and how fast it centrigues lava ?
Each overclocker upgrade halves the time it takes to do the thing and doubles the energy cost (thus quadruples the eu/t requirement). Iirc, centrifuging lava takes 5 eu/t and 500 seconds normally

1 OC -> 20 eu/t, 250 seconds
2 OC -> 80 eu/t, 125 seconds
3 OC -> 320 eu/t, 62.5 seconds
4 OC -> 1280 eu/t, 31.25 seconds
5 OC -> 5120 eu/t, 15.625 seconds

EL_Kurto

Jul 29, 2019
Using the bees found in nether producing phosphor and squeezing that together with sand can produce a lot of lava and if you use an igneous extruder plus a pulverizer can produce an inexhaustible supply of lava and much cheaper and faster then most other methods. Another bonus of this method is that it requires only a basic knowledge of apiary to use.

Dmyster

Jul 29, 2019
i had looked into that but i didnt manage to find enough bee's and im worried the admin is resetting the nether

Dmyster

Jul 29, 2019
Ok so its not the most efficient set up but I'm running 17 magma crucibles with cobble and extruders( this way its truely infinite ) then two centrifuges upgraded once with solar panels and a mfe !! Right now its producing 8 copper every 5 and a half minutes which isn't too bad but my lava is too slow ? Any ideak4 for a better sources besides a nether pump ? Posting puctures soon

wow

Jul 29, 2019
why do you put a space before punctuation ?! its not correct grammar ! and u use ! too much ! ahhhh !