tier 5 spawners

oirelando

Jul 29, 2019
so i have a tier 5 blaze spawner and want to know how far out my walls should be. in other words what is the range on where it will spawn them. and while im at it out of curiosity do higher tiers have a bigger spawn area?

tompy97

Jul 29, 2019
they spawn in a 7*7 area i believe (it may actually be smaller than that), so i usually put my spawners in a 9x9 room just to be safe. And make sure there is at least a one block gap between the spawner and the roof (or make the roof double thick), to stop them spawning on the roof. As far as i know, the higher tiers do not spawn in greater radius

Lohengrin

Jul 29, 2019
I will have to check when I get home, but I swear my blaze spawn room is 7x7 inside. Maybe a smaller area restricts the amount spawned? So like if a spawner can spit out 6 (tier 5) then a smaller room only spits out 4? Now I'm curious...[DOUBLEPOST=1368562444][/DOUBLEPOST]Right, prolly should have read that first. ;) I get it, nm.

tindin

Jul 29, 2019
it's 4 on all sides and at lest 3 down if you have a solid roof.......it can be as big or small as you want as long as there are no rooms with in that area around it