TiCo needs a all purpose tool

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Zelfana

Jul 29, 2019
Pretty sure the question was about portable short range teleportation without having to set it up beforehand. Kinda like portal gun but without having to shoot two portals and instead you "shoot" where you want to go.

Reactions: Type1Ninja

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Pretty sure the question was about portable short range teleportation without having to set it up beforehand. Kinda like portal gun but without having to shoot two portals and instead you "shoot" where you want to go.
Or an ender pearl that doesn't damage, and isn't "luck based" (you have a good idea where it's gonna land, not a tiny bit too low, and you hit the side of the mountain and fall to your death, like with the pearl)

Type1Ninja

Jul 29, 2019
Or an ender pearl that doesn't damage, and isn't "luck based" (you have a good idea where it's gonna land, not a tiny bit too low, and you hit the side of the mountain and fall to your death, like with the pearl)
Yeah. Having it be rechargeable (through something easy to get, like electricity) would be great. I am aware of RFTools, and I love it. :D

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
My mind immediately jumps to some kind of magical bow that teleports you to where you shoot. Gravity mechanic would make a great limiter for the range of it and the balistics would be great for actually hitting the surfaces you want to teleport to.

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
My mind immediately jumps to some kind of magical bow that teleports you to where you shoot. Gravity mechanic would make a great limiter for the range of it and the balistics would be great for actually hitting the surfaces you want to teleport to.

I can just see the arrow sticking into a Natura Redwood, over halfway up...

Shot by accident, of course! :D

Reactions: rhn

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013

Shoot it at the moon, crossmod galacticraft exploit :)

Zelfana

Jul 29, 2019
Xeno's Reliquary had a teleport thing you charged with ender pearls. You couldn't get as far as the maximum range of ender pearl throw, though. I guess it's still in the Reliquary.

Type1Ninja

Jul 29, 2019
Xeno's Reliquary had a teleport thing you charged with ender pearls. You couldn't get as far as the maximum range of ender pearl throw, though. I guess it's still in the Reliquary.
Yeah... Enderpearls are a pain to get before you have a dedicated enderman farm, though. :p

Tepig4321

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe make an all purpose block with a diamond chest, furnace, crafting table, and quarry

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe make an all purpose block with a diamond chest, furnace, crafting table, and quarry
Block?
Why would you want to have to place something down to do all this?
An item would be much more convenient... You don't have to mine it, THEN pick it up, after you are done with it!