TickThreading - concurrent entity/tile entity ticks and other optimisations

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

cpy

Jul 29, 2019
Iffem_shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Well, if Nallar doesn't want it. . .

;)

Anyways, Nallar updated the readme file on Github. He is currently taking a break because of school work. So it probably won't matter how much money we throw at him, education isn't really optional in most cases.

nallar

Jul 29, 2019
Well, if Nallar doesn't want it. . .

;)

Anyways, Nallar updated the readme file on Github. He is currently taking a break because of school work. So it probably won't matter how much money we throw at him, education isn't really optional in most cases.
That was just a rather late readme update, should have done that when I first stopped. I intend to start working on it once enough 1.7 mods are out to test with.

This will be more of a rewrite than an update as I need to change the design so it doesn't require patching large sections of mods.

Don't send any donations unless I actually get it updated, works as an incentive that way.

Jared39

Jul 29, 2019
@nallar
Would be awesome if you could work with the developer of MCPC+ to get tickthreading integrated into the server jar
That would be nice; however, I don't think it would work out well. TT is designed to work with the specific mods of FTB while MCPC+ is for any server with forge. Plus, it requires a patcher to run... :/

Harvest88

Jul 29, 2019
That would be nice; however, I don't think it would work out well. TT is designed to work with the specific mods of FTB while MCPC+ is for any server with forge. Plus, it requires a patcher to run... :/

Not to mention TT is still unstable and probably will remain so.

saki2fifty

Jul 29, 2019
That was just a rather late readme update, should have done that when I first stopped. I intend to start working on it once enough 1.7 mods are out to test with.

This will be more of a rewrite than an update as I need to change the design so it doesn't require patching large sections of mods.

Don't send any donations unless I actually get it updated, works as an incentive that way.

You da man!

Connor Gavitt

Jul 29, 2019

1.6.4 packs are coming out soon, have you thought of getting TT ready for those?

cpy

Jul 29, 2019
1.6.4, meh, i bet when he'll be done with current study it will be well 1.8+ probably.

cpy

Jul 29, 2019
Who cares? If a bit unstable means 100x better(faster) behaving world, i'm taking this at any time.

Connor Gavitt

Jul 29, 2019
I have been removing items and fixing others and testing it out for unleashed, I've nearly got the last TT and last 1.5.2 mcpc to be stable :)

Manetheren1012

Jul 29, 2019
I have been removing items and fixing others and testing it out for unleashed, I've nearly got the last TT and last 1.5.2 mcpc to be stable :)
Can you give me a list of the items that you removed? Im hoping to add this to unleased 1.1.3 and ive been wondering if the barrel issue has been fixed.

nallar

Jul 29, 2019
Could someone make a clear/concise report of the barrel issue for 1.5? Will fix it as it seems to be the biggest issue, seen it mentioned in multiple places.