THIS IS CORRUPTION! [Signups]

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
1. Only Bodyguards roles and the Dark Past Townie can buy shields now
2. You can buy items at any point... Read 1.
3. The End has been defined in the rolesheet

You can play, but after 3 days people can vote to jail you again.

I jail people, the Warden can free them, but at a cost.

So, what should the cost be? Should I make it be 400 Gold? More? Less?
Okay

Sent from an iPod 65, illegally talked about because of partnership. iPod 65 teleports through years like Back to the Past (Sequel to Back to the Future except in 2096).

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
You missed me, too. :p
Corruptin'

Questions:
  1. Why would I ever buy Drugs if I can get a much safer Shield that does the same thing for less gold?
  2. Can a player buy an item at any point? If so... Won't the first seven days (at least) just be everyone buying shields? :p
  3. How can the town win? The sheet says they win by "surviving to the end", but the only game-ending condition I see on there is the mafia's "kill the town".

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
So, if anyone could help me get 4 more players I would be very happy...
Trying to fit in every role?

With the sheet you have, you'll probably have to exclude some mafia and neutral roles anyway to get the normal 1:4 ratio. The town won't do super well if they're the same size as both opposing teams. :p

Reactions: Pyure

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
Trying to fit in every role?

With the sheet you have, you'll probably have to exclude some mafia and neutral roles anyway to get the normal 1:4 ratio. The town won't do super well if they're the same size as both opposing teams. :p
I was thinking of excluding the Pyure and Nojr roles and a couple mafia roles, and getting 4 more players would help have a better mafia:town ratio..

Reactions: Shazam08

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Both ideas are good, although if you can't get more players, the ones you have are still good enough to run a vanilla-ish game (you might have to toss the gold stuff)

Reactions: Shazam08

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
Be sure to buy 4 drugs in the first day and use them all in the 2nd one, ohh, yeah, don't forget to read the rolesheet again before the start of the game.
(You can be jailed)

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
Oh my god, uhm, well. You just made me wanna laugh pretty "hard"

Sent from an iPod 65, illegally talked about because of partnership. iPod 65 teleports through years like Back to the Past (Sequel to Back to the Future except in 2096).

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, I had to