THIS IS CORRUPTION! [Game Thread]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by RealKC, Jun 18, 2016.

1. Bigdbigd03

Bigdbigd03 New Member

Why me

Sent from an iPod 65, illegally talked about because of partnership. iPod 65 teleports through years like Back to the Past (Sequel to Back to the Future except in 2096).

2. Pyure

Pyure Not Totally Useless

Because I'm not caught up, and you seemed like the most interesting person to thoughtlessly destroy.

LivingAngryCheese likes this.
  3. Bigdbigd03

Bigdbigd03 New Member

So that makes me a dickbag

Sent from an iPod 65, illegally talked about because of partnership. iPod 65 teleports through years like Back to the Past (Sequel to Back to the Future except in 2096).

4. Bigdbigd03

Bigdbigd03 New Member

When does this end EST @RealKC

5. RealKC

RealKC Popular Member

Have you read the Original post?

6. Bigdbigd03

Bigdbigd03 New Member

So 12:00 pm really I guess I'm staying up. #puncuationfail

fowltief likes this.
  7. VictiniX888

VictiniX888 New Member

I'm going to switchvote Cheese because bigd looks like a contender for lynch and he hasn't really done anything too wolfy. Cheese on the other hand, is horribly wolfy. I don't care whether our win condition is to survive until the end, what I care about is getting rid of the wolves, and I feel like that should be how all villagers should act. Cooperating together to find wolves would result in the game finishing earlier and, thus, less townies dying. The way you're playing it, Cheese, is you're effectively hindering town's ability to hunt for wolves by not cooperating with the town.

Why did you do this. You could've just typed "Vote LAC" instead of typing something I doubt you yourself even understand. I can't speak for others, but I for one dislike "cryptic" messages, especially in werewolf

8. Bigdbigd03

Bigdbigd03 New Member

@RealKC it ended

9. LivingAngryCheese

LivingAngryCheese Over-Achiever

Nice logic there. 'I don't care what the win condition is, we should ignore it and force you to work for us.' Are you a villager?

10. VictiniX888

VictiniX888 New Member

I'm not forcing anyone to cooperate, just saying that not cooperating would be very wolfy. Tell me, how would you win if you don't copperate with the rest of the town

fowltief and profrags like this.
  11. Bigdbigd03

Bigdbigd03 New Member

I'm 95 percent sure vic is town now.

Pyure likes this.
  12. RealKC

RealKC Popular Member

Sorry. DAY HAS ENDED! DON'T YOU DARE POST NOW!

13. RealKC

RealKC Popular Member

LAC was jailed. He is a Townie with a Dark Past.
    Shazam was stabbed by a murderer. He was an FBI Agent.

"-David, WHERE'S MY DUCKING POPCORN?
    -It's here mayor.

14. RealKC

RealKC Popular Member

DAY 2 HAS BEGUN!

15. Pyure

Pyure Not Totally Useless

Sweet, FBI Agent is dead already and there's only 1 per game.

Now seems like a fantastic time to go through the roles list in detail. And I'm buying a camera trap since only detectives can now act like seers as far as I can tell.

16. fowltief

fowltief New Member

Who knew corruption could be so.... quiet....

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

17. Someone Else 37

Someone Else 37 Forum Addict

It's almost like everyone simultaneously decided that they don't have much to say...

In fact, I bet that's exactly what happened. Vote Shazam for no particularly good reason other than to get people talking.

Shazam08 likes this.
  18. VictiniX888

VictiniX888 New Member

But Shaz is dead...

Shazam08 likes this.
  19. Someone Else 37

Someone Else 37 Forum Addict

Really?

*rereads recap*

I am such derp.

Vote Lethosos for the same reason.

20. VictiniX888

VictiniX888 New Member

Looking back at D1, there wasn't a lot of activity so not a lot to go with...
    No one looks particularly suspicious, I guess the only guy worth a mention is profrags, who got called out by Shaz yesterday. And then maybe he killed Shaz. But even that's just grasping at straws.

Also, not just you, but everybody should be buying camera traps now.