THIS IS CORRUPTION! [Game Thread]

P

profrags

No one looks particularly suspicious, I guess the only guy worth a mention is profrags, who got called out by Shaz yesterday. And then maybe he killed Shaz. But even that's just grasping at straws.
I started crying of laughter when I read this! Btw, you know too much, if someone *cough* you *cough* dies today it was probably the murderer trying to make me look like a murderer ._.

1.Pyure
2.LivingAngryCheese (Jailed)
3.Lethosos
4.Profrags
5.Erindalc
6.Someone Else 37
7.Vikestep
8.Victini
9.Bigdbigd03
10.Fowltief
11.Shazam08 (Dead)

Vote SE37 For no reason because we have no clues as to who is what ._. D1 voting on D2, nice!

Last edited:

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I'm going to switchvote Cheese because bigd looks like a contender for lynch and he hasn't really done anything too wolfy. Cheese on the other hand, is horribly wolfy. I don't care whether our win condition is to survive until the end, what I care about is getting rid of the wolves, and I feel like that should be how all villagers should act. Cooperating together to find wolves would result in the game finishing earlier and, thus, less townies dying. The way you're playing it, Cheese, is you're effectively hindering town's ability to hunt for wolves by not cooperating with the town.

Why did you do this. You could've just typed "Vote LAC" instead of typing something I doubt you yourself even understand. I can't speak for others, but I for one dislike "cryptic" messages, especially in werewolf
Very suspicious of Victini here.
Vote VictiniX888

Feels kinda made up, constructed and fluffy with the illusion of contribution. My vote on Cheese was half serious (that is, it was my best bet for a day 1 vote), I didn't expect someone to take it to full serious.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
Very suspicious of Victini here.
Vote VictiniX888

Feels kinda made up, constructed and fluffy with the illusion of contribution. My vote on Cheese was half serious (that is, it was my best bet for a day 1 vote), I didn't expect someone to take it to full serious.
And what does my vote have to do with yours? After you voted for him he said these:
Of course I'm not being cooperative. I want to win.
In this game, us town have to live to the end. If I'm cooperative, the wolves will kill me.
Which for me made no sense and sounded very wolfy.

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
I don't really understand the game :p
thats probably why not as much talking is going on...

but the best way to understand a game it is to play it through, no? the new have a better idea on how to Critize/improve it later.

Reactions: Pyure

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, well, uh... Vote Big for being too quiet.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Haha. I was the warden, and made sure karma got cheese back by not accepting his bribe :D

That is, when he expressed earlier he had no intentions of cooperating with me, then why would I trust him enough to revive him?